PDA

View Full Version : What Mossflower Leadership position would you want to hold?

Mariel StormRider
November 23rd, 2003, 12:54 AM
What leadership position in Mossflower would you want to hold.

Abbot/Abbes
Log-a-log
Badger lord/lady
Skipper of Otters
other

I would want to be Badger Lady of Salamandastron, because I could be an influentual leader and a famous warrior. What about you???

t@gg :)
November 23rd, 2003, 08:18 AM
i would like to be skipper of all otters because otters are so cool!

LadyBeelze
November 23rd, 2003, 04:01 PM
I'd like to be one of skipper's crew. Oh wait its leadership
..i don't really like to lead

Mariel StormRider
November 26th, 2003, 03:03 PM
That's okay. If you don't like to lead, then just tell what you would like to be.

Nora the Rover
November 26th, 2003, 04:21 PM
I'd possibly be a Skipper, (Skipperess?) :D
Most of the otter leaders are not exactly greatly influential or famous, but they're not exactly unknown or too humble either. They're just average leaders, perilous, fearless, and loyal, and have more of a jovial and wild side to them as well.

Furrtil
November 26th, 2003, 04:58 PM
Foremole!!!! Hurr hurr.

Moles are wonderfully cool and it's always the Foremole who has the bright ideas. Okay, not always. But who wouldn't want to be able to tunnel through the earth and have an awesome wit with other furry tunnel-diggers at your disposal?

*awkward silence*

Well, I would like to be one.

Pennybright
November 30th, 2003, 07:09 PM
I would also have to say that I am not much of a leader, but I would like to be either Skipper or Log-a-Log.

Darkhood_343
December 5th, 2003, 09:56 PM
Badger Lord. I would love to lead. And if I do kill someone, I can blame it on bloodwrath... Mu-hu-ha-ha-ha!!!

LadyBeelze
December 9th, 2003, 06:14 PM
And if I do kill someone, I can blame it on bloodwrath... Mu-hu-ha-ha-ha!!!

LoL. :lol:

Its not that leadership bothers me i just don't really like being in groups. By myself or with being a trio of weirdos sounds better t'me =P

Darkhood_343
December 10th, 2003, 07:07 PM
Well, I gues I forgot to point out that I would most defanitly have to be a solitary badger before I took over position of badger Lord, making frequent stops at Redwall every so often.

Mariel StormRider
December 11th, 2003, 10:55 PM
More points on why I'd want to be badger lady.
I'm better with leading big groups than small groups, so that would mostly rule out being Skipper(ress?) or log-a-log even though I wouldn't mind being those :) Abbess and badger lady seem to be the biggest leaders, in terms of group size, not power, but abbesses and abbots aren't really that good of fighters, to put it nicely, and I'd have to commit myself to a life of peace. Badger lady would be the perfect choice for me and the bloodwrath point that Darkhood_343 brought up would come in handy for me. As for what type of Badger lady I'd be, well, I'd definatly hold the power, unlike the badger lady in Triss. I would make frequent stops to Redwall too. Just for the food!

LadyBeelze
December 12th, 2003, 06:19 PM
There was a badger lady in triss...? I really need to reread the books, well..now i want to read them chronologically but i'm still trying to find where i placed my copy of Salamandastron. V.V

I could try to be a Badger Lady but i'm a otter y'know. *imagines an otter comanding the mountain..um.. =P *

Rillflag27
December 13th, 2003, 07:54 PM
Badger Lady in Triss? I don't remember any. I'd be skipper of otters cause otters are cool. *wants a pet otter* I think I'll dig up our backyard and add cement and fill it with water. :D

Mariel StormRider
December 14th, 2003, 12:38 AM
Lady Merola, wife of the badger lord, so she was refered to as a badger lady. Her husband had all the power and she was basically just there. Grrrr.

Glenner
December 14th, 2003, 06:13 PM
Skipper!

Lord Sarkin
December 23rd, 2003, 01:08 AM
I would like to be a wandering warrioror or just stay with darkhood.I would like to be in skippers crew but i am a squirell!

Delhome
December 23rd, 2003, 08:28 AM
I would like to lead, but I would like to be a member of the Mossflower squirrel tribe.

Delhome
December 23rd, 2003, 06:41 PM
Sorry, typo, i ment i would't like to lead.

Mariel StormRider
April 26th, 2004, 05:51 PM
wow! Skipper seems to be really popular!!!

Sandstripe the Wild
April 26th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Hmm, well now I don't think I could be abbot on the account that they tend to be peaceful so that rules that out. Life as a Logalog is too hectic. Skipper might be nice, so would badgerlord or abbey champion. But I think I would most likely be a follower since I have problems leading i.e. no one bothers to listen:(, so I say a member of the Long Patrol or a Wandering Sword.

Mariel StormRider
April 26th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Life as a Logalog is too hectic.

I agree on that. You'd constantly have to watch for traitor shrews

Goddess of Darkness
April 27th, 2004, 12:06 AM
...I notice noone has mentioned warlord...
I might not want to be a leader (leaders have to be around others and talk to others), but I would HATE being a follower...followers that are rats (I'm a rat) tend to be...well...mindless, and there's absolutely nothing I hate more than being part of the crowd (I happen to be a goth)...My first choice would be to be a loner, to just wander and have everyone pretend I'm not there, but if that wasn't possible I'd be a vermin leader...but that might not work too well, for I cannot stand being around idiots (and since when do warlords write poetry, even if it is about darkness and suffering?)...Then again, I am Goddess of Darkness & War...and I hate bragging, but I am pretty good at strategy...I bet I could defeat Redwall easily enough...and it wouldn't be awful for Redwallers if I did...if I stayed in a good mood, that is (????ed mood swings)...if not, well...*grins wickedly, exposing fangs*...there will be suffering...cutbloodmurderbloodspurtingcut *twitch*

Cheesethief
April 27th, 2004, 09:54 AM
in the books the stress in each position changes. in marlfox logalog has a hard job but sometimes they have a great time. its the same with skippers. i wouldnt mind being a ...badgerbadgerbadgerbadger....

Mariel StormRider
April 27th, 2004, 09:43 PM
but I am pretty good at strategy...I bet I could defeat Redwall easily enough...and it wouldn't be awful for Redwallers if I did...if I stayed in a good mood, that is (????ed mood swings)...if not, well...*grins wickedly, exposing fangs*...there will be suffering...cutbloodmurderbloodspurtingcut *twitch

Muhahahaha!!!! You'll have to watch out for me, the badger lady with the big sword and bloodwrath....just kidding. Go you!!!!

*and warlord is officially on the list*

Sunflash_the_Mace
April 28th, 2004, 08:04 AM
I'm badger lord, but not a fighter.

I'm Russano!:D :D

Goddess of Darkness
April 28th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Mariel StormRider
Go you!!!!

Wow...that's a first...

Foremole
April 28th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Of course I'd want to be Foremole. The moles are just so awsome!

Cheesethief
April 28th, 2004, 12:03 PM
boi urr, anywun oo says ee molurs be a-stupid, oi'll gi' 'im owd 'arry!

Bragoon
April 28th, 2004, 05:52 PM
I think that I would like to be a general, or something like that in the long patrol. Commanding a bunch of dangerous hares would be fun!:D

NoRacoonsInRedwall
April 28th, 2004, 09:34 PM
I would most like to be a member of the Long Patrol or Skipper. Hares have to be my favorite Redwall race and the Long Patrol is like the coolest rabbit thing ever. And I'd say Skipper because everyone else did. haha.

Sunflash_the_Mace
May 1st, 2004, 02:31 AM
oi do gratly agree, zurr theef

Cheesethief
May 1st, 2004, 04:52 AM
whoi thankee zurr sunflasher. an oi do dearly welcum bragooner. boi urr.