PDA

View Full Version : Pawflashday!

Pawflash
November 7th, 2002, 03:58 PM
No, it's not a new holiday that I made up to satisfy my narcistic nature...it's just MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Yay, happy 16th birthday to me! :)

Lord Servone
November 7th, 2002, 05:00 PM
well, in that case: Happy Pawflash Day, Pawflash! Hope you have/had/are having fun ;)

LadyBeelze
November 7th, 2002, 05:05 PM
Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha Happy Pawflash Day! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Slagar the Cruel
November 7th, 2002, 05:20 PM
I'd wish you happy birthday, Pawflash, if it wouldn't be so horribly out of my character to do so.

Aw, what the heck. Happy birthday, Pawflash! ;)

Treerose
November 7th, 2002, 05:25 PM
Happy birthday, Pawflash!

Tree

~~~~

"Beethoven's last quartets were written by a deaf man and should only be listened to by a deaf man."

~Sir Thomas Beecham~

::huffs indignantly:: ;)

dandin1
November 7th, 2002, 05:42 PM
And I knew that since you joined at the new forum. This forum even has a feature to make you remember it's your bday!:p

*counts the days untill his birthday* 1,2,3,4... 29-7!!! To lazy to calcul it up....

MoonShadow
November 7th, 2002, 07:17 PM
Happy bITHday Pawfro--er... Pawflash! :) Happy... Thursday to me. :\

Lyrian Aryns
November 7th, 2002, 09:05 PM
That's great... I don't have to stick a count down in my sig this time... ;)

Well, happy birthday Pawflash. Hoping you got cool stuff... and I know that sentence was probably screwed, but I'm too... tired!... to think of something else...

Chesk Otter
November 7th, 2002, 09:20 PM
i posted but never mind

Airemia
November 7th, 2002, 10:13 PM
*annoys Pawflash* SWEET SIXTEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!! :D :D :D lol, sorry... :rolleyes:

Look! It's only 11:23pm! I made it! It's still your birthday! And, and, and... Guess what I baked all by my very own self, just for you?!

That's right! A cake shaped as a frying pan! ENJOY!!! :D

dandin1
November 8th, 2002, 07:14 AM
Er, paw, I wouldnt touch the cake, it might try to hit you! ;)

and I know that sentence was probably screwed, but I'm too

I tough you meant that your were screwed too, but then I read the other part.... lol

Cale Yin
November 8th, 2002, 03:29 PM
BAH!! I missed it. I was at Battle of the Bands. -.- Which stunk.

Anyway, a rose on your nose, boy!! ;) Er, skwirle.
*adds another guy to her list of Guy Friends' Birthdays That Are In November* :rolleyes: That makes 7.

Pawflash
November 8th, 2002, 03:50 PM
why thankee all....I'll eat that pancake...errr pan-shaped cake ;)

My birthday was okay, I got Triss *smirkles as he relishes his first hardcover book*...but I spent most of the night waiting in line to get into a funeral parlor *sigh* Someone I know at school's little brother was being laid out there, it was quite saddening.

Martin the Warrior
November 8th, 2002, 03:50 PM
Hope you had a great birthday, Pawflash! :)

MoonShadow
November 8th, 2002, 04:21 PM
That's sad to hear, Pawflash...

Chesk Otter
November 8th, 2002, 04:56 PM
Sounds like a real depressing birthday.

Cale Yin
November 8th, 2002, 09:04 PM
*suddenly remembers to hand Pawflash a box wrapped in green paper with . . . .*

Just kidding. I give you a dwagon. ^_^ Wif shiny bloo scales.

The Red Badger
November 8th, 2002, 10:11 PM
Remind me never to invite you to my birthday parties, Caleyin. That's TWO sickening gifts you've given/tried to give out. :p

(and since that's not exactly the kind of thing we want around here, well, they've been *chomp*ed.)

Slagar the Cruel
November 8th, 2002, 11:35 PM
*singing to himself*
Snakes and mice
Get wrapped up so nice,
With spider legs
And pretty bows...

Oh yes, I forgot to give you your present, Pawflash... ;) J/K... sorry about the silly post, I just have the "Making Christmas" song stuck in my head. It's been there all day, and that part seemed slightly topical... so... um... :slagar Doohoo...?

MoonShadow
November 9th, 2002, 11:40 AM
Do I have to give you a present Pawflash? *grumbles*

Here's a whole box of various Acorns. Use them wisely.

*wants a dwagon wif shiny bloo scales*

Cale Yin
November 9th, 2002, 01:01 PM
Let's dig up those whatchamacallits... It was a big word... Superlatives! yeah. And I'll add one for me that says:
Caleyin: Best at making herself look stupid. Best at being stupid. Best at making the same mistake over and over. Best at speaking without thinking. Best at breaking the rules without getting banned.
I just think P-word is a funny word. I'm sorry. I wasn't going to GIVE him any. None was in the box. It was like writing Toenail all over the box. Or Papiermachè. Or Pasta. Or Cellophane. I'm sorry. Again. *scribbles all over her forehead with blue giant marker and crams herself into a jar*

Cale Yin
November 9th, 2002, 02:44 PM
Ack. Sixty-minute thing. "Edit"- What was the first bad gift thingy? "/Edit"

Pawflash
November 10th, 2002, 07:45 PM
*shrugs* It's okay, Slags...I'm still trying to work out a deal with the present you gave me last Christmas so it won't eat me....

"Okay, Yano, you can have the old badger and the crazy fox, but spare the nice mouse...she gave me a cake."

Airemia
November 10th, 2002, 09:55 PM
Yes, I've been spared! :D See, you never know what benefits baking a cake for someone on their birthday may have! :cool:

Pawflash
November 11th, 2002, 09:18 PM
Lol, don't speak too soon...Yano still hasn't agreed to the terms!

dandin1
November 12th, 2002, 06:58 AM
*wishpers* Airemia, I'd make a cake for yano if I was you! Unless you'll end up finding yourself in a certain's story teller's stomach :p

MoonShadow
November 12th, 2002, 02:23 PM
*makes pumpkin muffins for Yano and hopes he likes then*
I hope that's enough to keep me away from Yano's stomach. ;) If he doesn't like my muffins, then I'll just make him a nice little poem....

*gives some pumpkin muffins to Pawflash secretly*

*leaves a whole plate of pumpkin muffins out for the whole Long Patrol by accident.*

Whoops. ;)

Pawflash
November 12th, 2002, 03:23 PM
Alright Yano, so it's the badger, the fox, and the baby vole? Deal! ;)

Airemia
November 12th, 2002, 03:29 PM
Hey, I'll make a cake for Yano when it's his birthday! And Yano can't kill/eat/attack me! I co-created SPOCTY!

Pawflash
November 12th, 2002, 09:50 PM
ah yes.....SPOCTY, I had almost forgotten.

You know what? We should just have a whole thread of posts reminescing the old times (lol, old as in a year and some months ago:p)...someday.

Airemia
November 13th, 2002, 05:59 PM
Yeah, I agree, but it might bring up some rather... er... strange memories concerning a certain hedgehog, don't you think? ;)

dandin1
November 13th, 2002, 06:19 PM
An hedgehog that even members like me don't know most of the story.... Why did th vikings attack England? Because of spam!

MoonShadow
November 13th, 2002, 07:22 PM
*remembers something about the Vikings and spam*
Do I know the whole hedgehog story? *goes searching through her mind and finds bits of it scattered all over the place*

Well, I hope Yano goes in my favor, because after all, I'm the one who... erm... yeah.

Pawflash
November 13th, 2002, 07:38 PM
Only the forum elders wouldst remember Ambrose and Ambrose the Wist....and that's if you use 'elders' loosely and apply it to people like me and Airemia ;)

Airemia
November 14th, 2002, 12:17 PM
Yes, considering that the real elders would be those who joined in February, not July! ;)

You know, I still never found out how he manipulated EZboard like that, and I'm glad that info never got out. Could you imagine?

Newbie: Oh, lookie! I can increase my post count by 100 posts every time I post, and retire in 2 days! Kewl!

:rolleyes: :D

Pawflash
November 14th, 2002, 03:27 PM
Hehe, but at least he had a conscience. Either that or the idea of an "Anti-Amrbose Club" hurt him so deeply that he reformed :p

The Red Badger
November 14th, 2002, 03:58 PM
It was either that or Martin saying, "Do it again and your account will be banned." Hmmmm. . . I wonder which did it? :rolleyes:

Airemia
November 14th, 2002, 04:11 PM
Could it have been a combination of all these things that lead him to redemption? ;)

Pawflash
November 16th, 2002, 02:32 PM
Hmmm, good question, Reds. 'tis a real head-scratcher;)