PDA

View Full Version : Which Redwall book are you currently reading?

Glenner
December 17th, 2003, 04:44 PM
Right now I'm reading Lord Brocktree.

Thandruil
December 17th, 2003, 07:32 PM
right now I am re reading Mossflower although I only have about 30 pages left. I am almost positive that I am getting loamhedge for christmas so I guess I'll re read that affter I get it.

Cheek Stag Otter
December 18th, 2003, 12:06 PM
I too am re-reading "Mossflower" and am enjoying it loads more than the last time I read it. I think it has something to do with not reading it directly after "Redwall".

Keyla
December 18th, 2003, 01:27 PM
I am reading "(The) Taggerung", although I am also reading "The Two Towers" (again), Henry IV part one, "Much ado about Nothing" and "War and Peace" (still). I really should learn to finish books.

Thandruil
December 18th, 2003, 03:32 PM
I too am re-reading "Mossflower" and am enjoying it loads more than the last time I read it. I think it has something to do with not reading it directly after "Redwall".

I am also enjoying Mossflower a wole lot more the second time though I don't know why. I personally don't beleive it is redwall because I had re-read redwall before I re-read mossflower.:D

Senav
December 18th, 2003, 04:30 PM
Wow, everyone's reading Mossflower. That's just creepy...
And I'm reading no less than three other books at the moment. *smacks self* I promised I'd finsh RoTK before the movie came out.

LadyBeelze
December 18th, 2003, 04:55 PM
Okay this is just weird..i'm reading mossflower too. Along with rereading ROTK (well..i've only gotten to the third chapter..), and another book i think it's called While you were away.

Nora the Rover
December 18th, 2003, 05:37 PM
I'm right in the middle of Loamhedge, which I've read about three times now... (Not in a row, however.)

Thandruil
December 18th, 2003, 05:39 PM
wow that is really freeky! Oh well, maybe everyone just likes it

Glenner
December 18th, 2003, 06:40 PM
Mossflower fest!:eek:

;)

Now I'm on Triss, and almost finished. At this rate I'll be able to go on to Taggerung and finish that before I get Loamhedge.

Thandruil
December 18th, 2003, 11:07 PM
it just came to me. this whole mossflower thing... Great minds think (or read in this case) alike:D

Glenner
December 19th, 2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Thandruil
it just came to me. this whole mossflower thing... Great minds think (or read in this case) alike:D

Thats exactly what I was thinking.;)

Lord Sarkin
December 20th, 2003, 02:28 AM
read whats below....computer problems?

Lord Sarkin
December 20th, 2003, 02:30 AM
I am reading Loamhedge for the 2nd time in a row!BTW Glenner ,tagg comes before triss so if you are reading them in cronological order you made a mistake!:D

Glenner
December 20th, 2003, 11:41 AM
Nah , I wasn't trying to read them in chronological order, but now that I think about it, I could have.

t@gg :)
December 21st, 2003, 07:29 AM
Salamandastron

Chelki Sureshot
December 25th, 2003, 01:23 PM
**sighs** I have read all them except Triss and Loamhedge, more then 20 times. Scary, huh? I know the page numbers of the saddest and most tragic deaths of the main characters. But right now, I'm reading Mossflower. I haven't read it since school started, so I figured, why not?

granola woodsworth
December 29th, 2003, 06:47 PM
I'm re-reading Outcast of Redwall right now. I haven't read Mossflower for a long time. :rolleyes:

Senav
December 30th, 2003, 04:43 PM
I'll read Lord Brocktree next. Because I've got a badger fix.

Cheek Stag Otter
December 31st, 2003, 12:21 PM
I'm currently on Chapter 25 page 212 of the UK paperback edition of "The Bellmaker".

Delhome
December 31st, 2003, 04:03 PM
I is reading Triss again, Resident Evil 6: Code Veronica, and To Kill a Mocking Bird

MoonShadow
December 31st, 2003, 07:41 PM
Hm... I finally got around to visiting the town library and taking out Loamhedge (though I did try finding it before... but failed. :p The spine didn't pop out like usual Redwall books... and the library had a copy (and the only one available) in the adult section, which is... a first. Well, I have to say I'm enjoying it, though I'm only halfway through.

granola woodsworth
December 31st, 2003, 11:43 PM
I just finished Outcast of Redwall and I am not reading any Redwall books at the moment, though I may read Lord Brocktree on the weekend.