6.Vole
7.Shrew
8.Other

LadyBeelze
December 20th, 2003, 10:28 PM
I choose otter, because i am one <g> !

t@gg :)
December 21st, 2003, 07:25 AM
go otters because they rock so much!!!!!!!!!!!(my avatar is an otter)

Cheek Stag Otter
December 21st, 2003, 11:28 AM
The Hares would probably be my favourite but I really love all the different creatures (even the baddies except for Snakes) in the Redwall books.

LadyBeelze
December 21st, 2003, 11:35 AM
Oh i forgot to mention Wearets, aren't they so cute and cuddly ;)

Thandruil
December 21st, 2003, 01:08 PM
I absolutley love the otters, especially Denya:D I also have begun to appreciate the squirels more since Loamhedge:D

Delhome
December 21st, 2003, 03:41 PM
I like squirrels the most.

Senav
December 21st, 2003, 04:27 PM
I put Other. *grumbles* No one likes rats...or stoats *points to avatar*

LordTBT
December 21st, 2003, 04:49 PM
what happened to whales and seals? You some kind of bigot against those animals? I was going to vote whale, but for some other reason I chose badger instead :D

oh and i found it hilarious that out of
Chruch, Door, Feild, etc)

edit:
you only managed to spell 'door' correctly. Martin would have a field day with you, but I beat him this time.
"church" "field"

we need a smiley with the tongue sticking out. :p

second edit: wow that works we do have a smiley with the tongue sticking out :p :p :p

Airemia
December 21st, 2003, 05:54 PM
I voted for mouse. Because I am one. And we're so under-appreciated! :p

Martin the Warrior
December 21st, 2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by LordTBT
you only managed to spell 'door' correctly. Martin would have a field day with you, but I beat him this time.
"church" "field"

Actually, I wouldn't. ;) I don't care about typos and I certainly don't jump on newbies (Welcome to the Forum, Delhome!) about it. I generally frown on anyone who does.

I corrected you (once) because I believe people should know how to spell what they proclaim themselves to be "big fans" of. :rolleyes:

My vote went to "mouse". Once again, welcome to the Forum, Delhome!

Airemia
December 21st, 2003, 07:34 PM
Woohoo, go Martin! *Smites everyone else with a red and green frying pan in cheerful holiday fashion* :cool:

Lord Sarkin
December 21st, 2003, 09:34 PM
squirells and otters squirells because i am one and otters because there my friends!

LadyBeelze
December 21st, 2003, 09:55 PM
Air
*Smites everyone else with a red and green frying pan in cheerful holiday fashion*

Oww, that hurt. *rubs head* Well at least this pan is more cheerful then the one pan of doom. :p

granola woodsworth
December 21st, 2003, 10:09 PM
I voted for "badger"... Badgers are cool. Squirrels are cooler.
Hmm, wait... if squirrels are cooler, why did I vote for badgers?
*shakes head* Oh well.

Lord Sarkin
December 22nd, 2003, 09:07 AM
i have read atleast every redwall book twice.and i dont remember their being any hamsters correct me if i am wrong.

Delhome
December 22nd, 2003, 10:04 AM
You need to read Triss then, there is a golden Hamster

Chelki Sureshot
December 22nd, 2003, 11:00 AM
How could you leave out hares???? :confused: :eek: :( :mad: You could've put the hamsters under other and had hares in their place. The book The Long Patrol, is dedicated to hares! The ony time a hamster has been mentioned is in Triss! Bad form jolly bad form, wot?! (unless you haven't figured it out by now, hares are my favorite.;) )

LordTBT
December 22nd, 2003, 01:48 PM
LordSarkin - read them more often lol
I've read every book (with the exception of Loamhedge) so many times, that I'm like Meteor Man(it's a movie, go rent it). I can touch the book, and know the entire story.

Lord Sarkin
December 23rd, 2003, 10:27 AM
I did read triss Delhome,its just not one of my favorite books.besides how could sombodys favorite animal be a hamster if it only appered once.(i have nothing against them).

The Red Badger
December 23rd, 2003, 11:40 AM
It only takes one.

Glenner
December 28th, 2003, 06:41 PM
Otters n' mice.
I voted for otters though, because I can't pick between the two.
That bienn said, I really miss mice being the focus of the books. We've seen a big shortage of mice in leading roles starting with Lord Brocktree.

Russus Robur
December 31st, 2003, 07:56 PM
Squirrel with otters close behind are my favorite Redwall beast.

Foremole
January 1st, 2004, 02:26 PM
Check this thread, http://forums.longpatrolclub.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=764&perpage=15&pagenumber=1.

Delhome
January 1st, 2004, 05:43 PM
I have never seen that post before.

Foremole
January 2nd, 2004, 11:45 AM
Its ok, I forgive you. I do it all the time too. But before you start a thread, sometimes its good to run a search for other threads with the same subject.

Delhome
January 2nd, 2004, 03:24 PM
I'm still learning the ropes.

Blurtail
January 11th, 2004, 02:24 PM
My big bro (Delhome) and I love squirrels, we go squirrel wacthing, feed 'em, and you should see our rooms, you cant find an inch that doesn't have squirrels, squirrel wall paper, squirrel models, squirrel pics, am I rambleing?

Delhome
January 11th, 2004, 02:38 PM
why not tell them where we live, sorry folks, but my little brother is kinda hyper.

Darkhood_343
January 12th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Badger! Adn look at that, Beezl and I are tied for number one. We shall see who wins, Beezl, we shall see. *evil laugh* Just kidding.

LadyBeelze
January 12th, 2004, 05:17 PM
LoL And i win ;) Wait that's not good .. darky will kill me. *hides under the floor boards* Um..its kind of cramped in here.

Btw - Welcome Blurtail *not another patroller with a bro/sis here 0.o*

Darkhood_343
January 13th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Beezl
*not another patroller with a bro/sis here 0.o*

*draws sword* And...? Oh, and I'm winning again. BWUHAHAHA!!!

Foremole
But before you start a thread, sometimes its good to run a search for other threads with the same subject.

Actually, if I remember correctly, Martin said that it was okay to start a thread of the same topic if older ones were a page or two behind, esspecially for noobs. (No offense, Delhome)

Rillflag27
January 14th, 2004, 10:13 AM
So you're saying you have a bro/sis on here dark? or just drawing your sword?

LadyBeelze
January 14th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Rachael_Otter 281 is Darky's sister, correct me if i'm wrong. :)

Matthias of Redwall
January 19th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Mouse for me! 'cause I am one tooo! Oh, that reminds me to clean out my mouse hole soon.