PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck!

Cornflower
November 9th, 2002, 12:16 AM
That Fairly Oddparents episode that I posted about not being able to tape is coming on this Friday. So wish me luck on taping it. I'll be taping it on all of the VCRs in my house and maybe a couple friends will record it. With all my luck the power will probably go out in my town for the half hour it is on! :mad: I really think there is something strange going on about that episode. Well, the good news is, I saw a glimpse of a scene from it on a commercial for it! :cornflow: So that is a bit of good luck! :)

MoonShadow
November 9th, 2002, 11:37 AM
Oh spirits come to me! Give Cornflower some good luck! (Yeah, I know that was stupid, but oh well.)

LadyBeelze
November 9th, 2002, 11:52 AM
I'll say a prayer the episode will tape

*she gets on her knees and bows her head*

Dear Digimon Soverien,

Please Make it so that all the forces of good will be with cornflower so she will be able to tape the show called "The Fairly Odd Parents"

In, The Name Of Ye Servets, The Devas

Amen

that should work

*gets up*

:slagar

Cornflower
December 16th, 2002, 12:08 AM
The episode taped! I saw the whole thing! And I play the video again, and again, and again, and again, etc. etc. :cornflow: :cornflow: :cornflow: :cornflow: :cornflow: :cornflow: :cornflow: :cornflow: :cornflow: :cornflow: :cornflow: :cornflow: :cornflow: :cornflow: :cornflow: :cornflow: :cornflow: :cornflow:
And I even have a backup video incase something happens to this tape.

LadyBeelze
December 16th, 2002, 07:35 AM
YAY!

Darkhood_343
December 16th, 2002, 05:56 PM
Good for you Cornflower, congrats.