PDA

View Full Version : Mattimeo Radio Play

rowanoak
January 22nd, 2004, 12:27 PM
I read on the Newsline about the "Mattimeo" radio play being released. It should be interesting, IMO, although if the "Martin the Warrior" radio play is any indication, I will probably like the voices from the TV series better. I will probably wait until it ends up at my local library, and then check it out.

Martin the Warrior
January 22nd, 2004, 03:56 PM
You're right. If the voices from the MTW Radio Play didn't thrill you, the ones for Matti probably won't, either. The same cast (give or take a few changes) has done all eight of the Radio Plays. Still, while I haven't listened to Matti personally (I'm still working through the Mossflower Radio Play, actually, with three more on deck), it should be fun. All the Radio Plays are. (even if Marc Jacques can't do Matthias/Martin to my satisfaction. ;))

Cornflower
January 24th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Aww. I wanted to travel to the UK and do Cheek or Tess's voices in this radioplay (I can do them well). Seriously (although the chances were slim, very slim, very very slim, as I'm not part of BBC and it's hard to find out when Brian Jacques is doing the radio plays, not to mention the fact he's a world famous author, so it'd be hard to find him). I'll wager the voice of Cornflower and Rose is doing Tess, though. I wouldn't know who would be Cheek.