PDA

View Full Version : Loamhedge already released in the UK

Cheek Stag Otter
January 22nd, 2004, 12:49 PM
I went into WHsmith today and was pleasently surprised to find Loamhedge on the shelves. What's more was that it was only 8.99 (the RRP is 12.99).

After buying it I decided to see whether either of the two Waterstone's in my town had it but both told me that the February 5th release date still stands with them.

Keyla
January 22nd, 2004, 01:56 PM
Fantastic!! Thankyou Cheek! I can now buy it, if they stock it in my local branch. *Goes off dancing*

Keyla
January 25th, 2004, 09:19 AM
Please forgive my double post. Is the WH Smith's copy large paperback, such as has been done for "(The) Taggerung" and the books before that though not, to my knowledge, for "Triss"? 8.99 seems like a reasonable price for that. Of course it could be quite easily that it is on offer to bring it to people's attention so that they reap the maximum benefit of bringing it out early. If it is only the enlarged papperback then I need to make tough decisions over waiting for a week to get the hardback.

Cheek Stag Otter
January 25th, 2004, 09:56 AM
No its not one of those large paperbacks (which I personnaly think look really Ugly, my paperback copy of "Triss" sticks out so badly next to the other cool looking Redfox books) its the hardback cover alright. I was quite shocked as well at the price but I think it was because it's new out. I'll check the price of it tomora and get back to ya.

Keyla
January 29th, 2004, 02:10 PM
I've got it!!:D :D :D :D :D :D
Fantastic hardback with fantastic cover with a fantastic nighttime landscape and a fantastic nightsky strewn with fantastic twinkling stars. Ain't that fantastic? As you can tell I'm pretty stoked.
I've read the first to chapters and things are looking good!

Rockpaw
January 29th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Yeah, it's very good. :)