PDA

View Full Version : Fav. Redwall Character?

Goddess of Darkness
March 12th, 2004, 11:29 PM
no poll, cause it would be impossible to include all characters...

LordTBT
March 13th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Its a tie between Boar, Gonff, and I'll wait to see what everyone else says so I can add them to my list.

Mattimeo
March 13th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Hmm.....It's a three way tie with Martin, Matthias and Mattimeo. :redsy

Matthias of Redwall
March 14th, 2004, 11:09 PM
That goes to Basil Stag Hare, nice 'ld chap anyway. Badger are like too serious for me, they alway have the lack of humor. Right?*shifty eye*

LordTBT
March 14th, 2004, 11:38 PM
I tend to think that Reds and I are quite humorous chaps myself. What do you mean we're not funny? :redsy

Baby Rollo
March 15th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Well, you guys are both funny in your own special ways...

But 3 guesses on who my favorite character is.

Okay, it's my ancestor, Rollo Bankvole.

Furrtil
March 15th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Dinny, Furrtil, Bungo, Grumm....

Notice a theme?
Other random favorite characters: Simon (I can't remember names, forgive me if that's wrong!), Methuseleh, Matthias, "Ma Mells".

rowanoak
March 16th, 2004, 08:38 AM
Among my favorites: Mattimeo, my favorite of the Redwall warriors because I like the way he is developed in the book and in the TV series. Also, I like Tess, Martin, and Rose.

Rosie Cottontail
April 8th, 2004, 09:19 PM
My favorite character is Bella the badger. She's nice and helpful.

Keyla
April 9th, 2004, 06:49 AM
I must confess, I find it hard to pin-point a single favourite character, rather I have my most beloveds in various species:

Mice: Martin; Nimbalo.

Otters: Folgrim; Keyla; Grath; Bragoon.

Badgers: Cregga; Russano.

Squirrels: Russa; Felldoh; Saro.

Hares: Dotti; Basil; Tammo; Martha

I find it difficult to narrow it down.

Nora the Rover
April 9th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Hrm... I'd have to say Kroova, Saro, Bragoon, Tagg, Triss, Horty, Dotti, Bucko, Russano, Cregga, Martin, all of the Skippers, and a few others...
Most of my favorite characters are otters.

Cheesethief
April 12th, 2004, 03:02 PM
my favourite character is probably....Gonff, or Tarquin. I think a lot of characters who appear in only one book get forgotten about.
:hon: "Oh, i love Tarquin too! we've got twelve leverets!!!"

Lord_Brocktree
April 13th, 2004, 12:40 PM
My favorites are:
Matthias, Mattimeo, Mariel, Hon Rosie, Russano, Cregga, Tarquin, Basil Stag Hare, Tammo, Tansy, and Gonf. And of course my name, Lord Brocktree.

t@gg :)
April 13th, 2004, 12:44 PM
My namesake, Deyna/Tagg

Cheesethief
April 13th, 2004, 04:12 PM
MY namesake, the ole world famous Cheesethief. perhaps we could see him, before Redwall? or not.
I used to wonder: Ripfang from Lord Brocktree and Ripfang from Mossflower are the same, yeah? but reading something on redwall.org, the Ask Brian section in fact, the author revealed that it was just a coincidence! GRRRRRRRRRRR. I hate when stuff like that, perfectly feasible, comes up, and then you hear that: "No, it was just a coincidence!" It gives me Bloodwrath, it really does.
Lord_Brockers, i offer my sincerest apologies that your son, Boar, was killed fighting one Ripfang, while you were also in a battle against a different Ripfang. I am sooory that this "coincidence" may have had an affect on the way i understand the gap between your namesake and Boar. So sorry. Vermin get bamboozled too y'know. Now I've got a headache...
Um, but yes, one of my favourite vermin would be Cheesethief. That's so cool how he murders that ferret. Pity about that badger. I really got her point quickly. Geddit? POINT!?
*cackles insanely*
sorry.

Flinky_rules
January 13th, 2008, 11:43 AM
My favorite characters are Flinky(obviously), Romsca, Florian, Gingivere, Sandingomm, Mask, Gonff, Dotti, Maudie, and Sister May.And definetly Brag and Saro!

Abbot Peter
March 2nd, 2008, 06:23 PM
(kind of old thread but the last post was the 13th of Jan. so i think i can still post)

my favorite redwall characters would be:

Felldoh
Boar
Urthwyte
Rawnblade
Florian
Dwopple
Romsca
Abbot Saxtus
Basil Stag Hare

(these were in no particular order)

Tsarmina 07
March 2nd, 2008, 10:53 PM
Tsarmina (duh)
Gingivere
Verdauga
Julian Gingivere
Cuthbert
Dorothea
Mariel

Probably some others I can't remember right now.

Gorath the Flame
March 3rd, 2008, 08:10 AM
(kind of old thread but the last post was the 13th of Jan. so i think i can still post)

Jan. 4 years ago!!!:lol: (If a thread is more than 6 months old your not supposed to post in it) If you want to continue this thread, make a new one.

Edit: That was one of Flinky's bumps.

Balmafula
March 3rd, 2008, 10:48 AM
This is really tough XD Let me try to make a list, though

Tsarmina
Plugg Firetail
Romsca
Fortunata
Ashleg
Flinky
Jeefra
Blaggut
Firty
Gonff

There are so many great characters, its hard to choose. Well, so many great vermin characters. I find most goodbeasts a bit hard to stomach.

Abbot Peter
March 3rd, 2008, 02:19 PM
Jan. 4 years ago!!!:lol: (If a thread is more than 6 months old your not supposed to post in it) If you want to continue this thread, make a new one.

Flinky was the last post in this thread when i read it... HIS last post was Jan. 13. 2008

that was only about 2 months ago!

back on topic... i forgot to add this but i liked Tarquin L. Woodsorrel

Lady Constance
March 3rd, 2008, 03:07 PM
All the badger mothers. I liked them all for different reasons. My over all favorite would be Constance though. I also like her name.

Mad Maudie McBurl
March 3rd, 2008, 04:04 PM
Mine would be maudie, All the hares, almost all the squirrels, cregga, and Rakkety Tam McBurl.

Flinky_rules
March 3rd, 2008, 04:05 PM
Oh! I just realized, I forgot to mention Cregga in my list of favorite characters.