PDA

View Full Version : Rackety Tam Villain

LordTBT
March 13th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Sounds like BJ is taking Redwall in a new directions, species wise.
In one recent book he included a hamster, now he's including wolverines. Very interesting, in fact I like it. Maybe people who have been clamoring for badgers to appear might get lucky in a year or 2.

I also think its interesting that in recent books he's been making enemies farther and farther away from Redwall(various islands all other the place etc), and now hes taken it a step further to "ice lands".

Whens the new Map & Riddler coming out? Thats what this needs :p

Cheek Stag Otter
March 14th, 2004, 06:00 AM
I think this is really good news. The whole Wolverines/Ice Lands stuff sounds very interesting.

I really think that after the book which is released after "Rackety Tam" (two books away) they need to make another Redwall map. Having all the places from "The Long Patrol" up to the latest book.
It might need a lot more Sea on it than the last map (thinking of all the Island's included in LOL) and some places don't exisit anymore (lord brocktree) but it would be great to see the map include Loamhedge at last.

Cant wait for more Rackety Tam info.

The Red Badger
March 14th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Cool news, but this goes in The Bookshelf.

Slagar the Cruel
March 14th, 2004, 12:42 PM
A Wolverine could be very interesting, if used right. The true counter to badgers, you might say. The two animals are related, but the wolverine is larger an more ferocious, as well as carrying evil connotations. We could be looking at a great villain, here.

I've noticed that the last couple of Redwall books consistently brought new types of animals to the series... hamsters, jerbils, and now wolverines.

Glenner
March 14th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Yes, yes! Another new species. (and one that can kick some serious tail too.;)) *is excited*

Keyla
March 14th, 2004, 02:32 PM
You know it's funny. I was reading "The Silmarrillion" the other day, the part where the Noldor leave, and I was struck that we didn't have any kind of equivalent to the grinding ice. I obviously have some psycic control over Brian's mind. Maybe I'm a seer but don't even realise it. Or maybe not.;)

This looks very interesting indeed. While new species tend not to excite me as much as they do some other people this one looks very intriguing and has people say it has a great deal of potential. For one thing it establishes the hero as the underdog more strongly, such as was done in "Mossflower".

What I'm curious to see is how this villain ties in with the Squirrelking. While he is definately not your ideal monarch it does not look like he is going to be the villain some were expecting, perhaps unrealistically. But who can say with these things? I for one am kranking up my anticipation another notch at this news as new book fever sets in.

It's an interesting comment TBT made. I should imagine Brian is moving farther afield so as he is not only working with new characters but also new landscapes, which is one of the key successes of the "Castaways" series-to-be. I'm really looking forward to feeling the harshness of the landscape as one does at the start of "Loamhedge".

Senav
March 14th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Wolverines. Oh skeek. I r teh heppy!!!1!
They have so much mythology around them, the possibilities are endless. This could be a fantastic villain.

And Gulo is a DARN cool name! *draws wolverines*

Sandstripe the Wild
March 14th, 2004, 05:32 PM
A wolverine sounds nice, but what freaks me out is that awhile back I made a wolverine character in a story I was writing (mind you I never finished). I never was able to decide whether I wanted him to be good or evil, but I managed to find a name for him while I was researching on wolverines. I named him... Gulo.

Hopefully all of you believe me on this.

LordTBT
March 14th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Theres nothing surprising about the name Gulo. It's obviously Latin. BJ as well as many other authors(even the HP author) use Latin all the time. 'Lutra' is Latin for otter.

Nora the Rover
March 14th, 2004, 07:20 PM
It sounds intruiging, and I look forward to reading it! I'm hoping the time setting is somewhere before Loamhedge, (Basically I hope there will be a few returning characters in Rack[k]ety Tam.)
The villain sounds really cool, it's hard to imagine something equivalent of a badger, but evil.
*Imagines the amount of wolverines, gerbils, and hamsters popping up everywhere in roleplaying...*

Matthias of Redwall
March 14th, 2004, 11:03 PM
So, you are telling us that new books are coming out?

LordTBT
March 14th, 2004, 11:37 PM
checkout the newslines matthias.

LadyBeelze
March 16th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Oh yeah! *squeals* Someone that might have the potiental to beat the ???? out of badgers. When is rackety tam coming out anyway? This year? Next Year? *blink*

*goes off to draw redwallish badgers and wolverines fighting each other*

LordTBT
March 16th, 2004, 09:52 PM
TBT looks towards the newsline as if it might possibly provide details about htis....:rolleyes:

Martin the Warrior
March 16th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Yes, Rackety Tam is due out this year. ;) August in the UK, September in the US.

I have to admit that the concept is intriguing. In fact, six years ago while I was developing an interactive story idea for The LP (sadly, it never got off the ground), I based it on the land across the Great Sea (since it was a clean slate and allowed for more creative freedom). One of the leaders of that realm was a wolverine named Gulo (taken from the classification Gulo gulo, naturally). It was almost eerie when I saw BJ did largely the same thing and now I'm wishing I'd gotten that story off the ground. ;)

As such, I have no reason to doubt your claim, Sandstripe.

It's an interesting situation.

Cheek Stag Otter
March 17th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Could some one please refresh my memory, which one is the great sea again?

Keyla
March 18th, 2004, 12:33 PM
It is essentially the one to the west of general Mossflower country, but there is no real limit to it to the north or south. Sampetra would be located in it and the coast of Southsward would be on it. It's just a rather general term. I would say even Riftguard is on it. I would percieve that part of the location for "Rackety Tam" is very far north, perhaps further than we have ever been before, especially considering Wolverines are native to northern Russia and this one wants to rule the ice lands.

Senav
March 18th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Russia? I always thought that wolverines also lived in parts of Europe, Norway and such. I always called it "Viking Country" :p

Scientific names are popular for character monikers. Unless your scientific name has "rattus" in it or something, making it completely obvious:rolleyes:

Martin the Warrior
March 18th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Just to toss out a few thoughts...

First, note that it never actually states the book will occur in the "lands of ice"-- only that Gulo is seeking for the stone that will allow him to rule the lands of ice. He could come to Mossflower/the Northlands seeking this "Walking Stone" similar to how Lask and Romsca came to Mossflower seeking the Tears of All Oceans. In other words, the politics of the land across the Great Sea may just have spilled over into Mossflower, rather than giving us a firsthand view of them.

Second, it's worth mentioning/reminding everyone that Mariel and Dandin set sail for the land across the Great Sea at the end of The Bellmaker. Perhaps we'll see some mention of that? Descendants, perhaps?

Just a few things to consider.

Sandstripe the Wild
March 18th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Now that would be cool:cool:

Cheek Stag Otter
March 19th, 2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Keyla
It is essentially the one to the west of general Mossflower country, but there is no real limit to it to the north or south. Sampetra would be located in it and the coast of Southsward would be on it. It's just a rather general term. I would say even Riftguard is on it. I would percieve that part of the location for "Rackety Tam" is very far north, perhaps further than we have ever been before, especially considering Wolverines are native to northern Russia and this one wants to rule the ice lands.

Thanks for that Keyla, it was the sea I thought it was.

It would be really cool if we do find out what happened to Mariel and Dandin after the events of "The Bellmaker" since their such prolific Redwall characters.

LordTBT
March 19th, 2004, 10:11 AM
well there is only one "sea", and its always the one from the west coast onward.

Rimrose
March 19th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Actually, there's also an Eastern Sea, as shown in Martin the Warrior and The Long Patrol.

Dannflower Reguba
March 19th, 2004, 12:38 PM
She posted! The world is coming to an end! AIIIEEEE!

*Shot.*

Anyway, go BJ for making a baddie out of Michigan's patron animal (despite the weather here being akin to an in-use bungee cord)! I hope he doesn't turn out to be a coward at the end (at least not too much). I'd like to see a baddie with access to the bloodwrath.

*Looks forward to Rackety Tam.*

LordTBT
March 19th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Actually, there's also an Eastern Sea, as shown in Martin the Warrior and The Long Patrol.

But its only on the map. Thats it.

Martin the Warrior
March 19th, 2004, 05:52 PM
TBT
But its only on the map. Thats it.

How do you figure? Both seas were mentioned and used within the story-- they weren't added there on a whim of the illustrator. ;)

Lord Servone
March 25th, 2004, 12:33 AM
For the record...I had a wolverine main villain first xD...

Senav
March 25th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Yours was the first, eh? You got proof, wolverine-boy? Huh? HUH? Tell me!
There've probably been dozens of Redwall fans who've used wolverines for villains. I don't think it's even a novelty anymore, even when Jaques himself uses one. *shrug*

Martin the Warrior
March 25th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Senav
Yours was the first, eh? You got proof, wolverine-boy? Huh? HUH? Tell me!
There've probably been dozens of Redwall fans who've used wolverines for villains. I don't think it's even a novelty anymore, even when Jaques himself uses one. *shrug*

Now, now, they're all just ripping off the X-Men. ;)

Slagar the Cruel
March 25th, 2004, 06:14 PM
There've probably been dozens of Redwall fans who've used wolverines for villains. I don't think it's even a novelty anymore, even when Jaques himself uses one.
You must remember that there are dozens of Redwall fans who have used panthers as villains, as well. ;) Jacques using a wolverine carries a lot more weight for me than some fanfic author.

Senav
March 26th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Really? I've never seen a panther bad guy. I should count my blessings, eh? I'm no angel, I suppose. I have a dog bad guy, and an otter.

Now, now, they're all just ripping off the X-Men. I thought Wolverine was a good guy. A little cranky, as I recall...

Martin the Warrior
March 27th, 2004, 12:18 PM
I thought Wolverine was a good guy. A little cranky, as I recall...

He's more of an anti-hero than hero (which is not the same thing as a villain).

Moving back to the topic at hand, though: would you want Gulo featured on the cover of Rackety Tam or should his image be left to the imagination/chapter illustrations? (Or, to put it another way, what would you like to see on the RT cover?)

Glenner
March 27th, 2004, 12:21 PM
I'd love to see a picture of Gulo on the cover.
We haven't seen a villain picture since Lord Borcktree, so I think we've earned one by now.;)

Cheesethief
April 15th, 2004, 07:29 AM
i would like to see gulo on the cover, but it all depends. for example, in triss, there was no real final battle between triss and kurda, and so there could be no locked-together- in- battle scenes like lord brocktree. if we see something like the bellmaker cover, with a face off between gulo and tam, that would be ok.

Senav
April 15th, 2004, 05:19 PM
On the cover, chapter illustrations, I don't care, as long as he LOOKS like a wolverine. I've seen (read?) about so many that are described as sleek and muscular. They are stocky with huge jaws, and a bearish appearance. NOT SLEEK, DARNIT.
Oops, there goes my caps lock ;)

He's more of an anti-hero than hero (which is not the same thing as a villain).
Meh, anti-heroes are all the rage, aren't they? Almost makes one wish for a good ol' Average Joe instead of the handsome loner with a mysterious past...

Keyla
April 16th, 2004, 04:43 AM
If you want putting off anti-heroes for life, read "Silas Marner". That book...

Anyway, would I like to see Gulo on the cover? Well, yes, if he's done well. What would grieve me a bit is if he were not on the cover but was only on a chapter heading and ended up looking rather warped, like I felt Sawney Rath did in "(The) Taggerung". Of course, sometimes those little sketches are fantastic, like the one of Nimbalo in "(The) Taggerung" but often they're not in my opinion. Still, what can you expect from a little pen drawing?

Back on the subject, Gulo would look great on the cover, just so long as it's not at the exclusion of Rakkety himself. I'm really wondering what he's going to look like. A kilt? Perhaps a bit like the Gawtrybe? Bagpipes? ;) Maybe not.

NoRacoonsInRedwall
April 16th, 2004, 03:22 PM
I always like for as many characters to be on the cover as possible. I never knew what a stoat or mole really looked like until I got Mossflower or looked them up on the image search of Google.com. I, personally, prefer the crest-like drawings seen in Redwall orMartin the Warrior . In Mossflower the Chapter heading with Lady Amber pulling back the bow is the coolest drawing I've seen so far. But I'm not a Redwall vet. I only got into the series a few months ago and have only read four of the books. (Martin the Warrior, Redwall, {The} Taggerung, and Mossflower). I plan on getting Mattimeo and Mariel of Redwall tonight.

Nora the Rover
April 17th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Meh... I wish Fangorn was still doing Redwall artwork...
I think it would be interesting to see the artist's rendition of Gulo on the book cover. In my opinion, I think Gulo might be somewhat on the barbaric side.
Because wolverines are so similar to badgers, I wonder if they might have Bloodwrath as well. It's probably worse as they're bigger and fiercer than badgers... That's sort of a scary thought.

Waterflash
May 7th, 2004, 03:49 PM
We need to see more characters on the cover. On the cover of Rakkety Tam, you can only see a black figure of what looks like the villian and a squirrel that I will assume is Rakkety Tam. In the Long Patrol, I really liked the Cover group picture.

Keyla
May 7th, 2004, 04:52 PM
In my opinion, I think Gulo might be somewhat on the barbaric side.

Well, the new info describes him as eating the flesh of his foes. Not standard table manners in our house at any rate. Of course, how much this amounts to is hard to say. After all, the monitar lizards were describes as flesh eating, though they were pretty fearsome, it has to be said.

Cheesethief
May 8th, 2004, 04:12 AM
hi waterflash!;)
anyway keyla, i think that gulo will actually eat his foes in RT. its true the monitors were said to be flesh eating but that was never used as a marketing point, however in this book the *munch* factor is being exploited so i reckon this could e the most gruesome redwall book yet.

Chelki Sureshot
May 8th, 2004, 11:42 AM
I'm so glad there'll actually be a villian! Kurda and whatever-the-heck that guy's name was in Loamhedge, didn't really count. I bet he'll be killed by Rakkety. 142 days until it releases. I can't wait that long. I doubt he'll have a seer. I just can't see a wolverine asking a fox to read some shells.

Senav
May 8th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Apparently, Gulo has a crew of white-furred vermin. Any guesses as to what they might be? I'm gonna take wild shot and say ermine, they're known for white winter fur...

...assuming we all know stoats and ermine are the same animal, right? RIGHT?!

Vanessa is very picky about her taxonamy...:rolleyes:

Waterflash
May 8th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Chelki Sureshot
I'm so glad there'll actually be a villian! Kurda and whatever-the-heck that guy's name was in Loamhedge, didn't really count. I bet he'll be killed by Rakkety. 142 days until it releases. I can't wait that long. I doubt he'll have a seer. I just can't see a wolverine asking a fox to read some shells.

Well, he might ask a fox to read at some shells around dinner time on a slow day.

I wish it was september. At least this will make the summer seem longer:|:D

Sandstripe the Wild
May 8th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Chelki Sureshot

Don't get your hopes up, as good an author as Brian is he has a nasty habit of letting his villians died of unusual causes rather then let the hero finish him off. For example... well I guess just about every villian except for Badrang, Swartt Sixclaws, Urgan Nagru, Vilu Daskar, and Cluny. Hopefully we'll see a fight between Gulo and a badger, now thats something I want to see.

Waterflash
May 8th, 2004, 06:48 PM
With how the Vermin die, redwall doesn't need warriors. The vermin will eventually kill themselves off becasue of stupidity.

Now if there was a real, non-stupid vermin attacking redwall, the abbey would not stand a chance. Cluny was almost like that, but he left the place unguarded.

But then, what kind of series would that be?

Cheesethief
May 9th, 2004, 06:27 AM
hit the nail on the head there waterflash.

Jandura
May 13th, 2004, 11:41 PM
With what ive seen, you're right. Most Vermin are morons. and if there were intellegent Vermin the series you be definitely be more interesting. not that it already is...

Cheesethief
May 14th, 2004, 09:36 AM
vilu daskar.
ublaz wasnt stupid either.:p

Element_man
May 16th, 2004, 01:09 AM
I'm interested. I just found out about the new book.

'Mercenary'?! That's unlike Redwall... The series looks like it's opening up to new fantasy style world. Very interesting. I like it.

Cheesethief
May 16th, 2004, 05:08 AM
mercenaries appeared in mossflower, the second book.
hi element man

Keyla
May 16th, 2004, 09:46 AM
Yes, but they were evil, although I doubt Rakkety will be. Some people seem to be building him up as a grey character, just like they did for Deyna, and of course they will be disappointed and say that Brian gave a false impression of what the book was going to be like and missed a golden oppurtunity, as if he should write to fit their specific change of taste.

Anyway, I will be interested to see how justifiable the mercenaries departure from the service of the squirrelking will be. Of course, we expect Rakkety to end up as abbey warrior, but I think there's a possibility Brian might surprise us and send him back after Gulo is defeated if indeed the story pans out in that direction at all.

Jandura
May 16th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Cheesethief
ublaz wasnt stupid either.:p

Yeah but he went insane

Cheesethief
May 17th, 2004, 09:37 AM
everybeast goes insane.
it would be good to see how a good mercenary turns out. imagine, what if an otter was being attacked at the side of the path and cries for help to doogie and rakkety, they say "whats in it for us" and the otter dies. great...

Element_man
May 17th, 2004, 05:20 PM
mercenaries appeared in mossflower, the second book.

Yes, but those were evil. And the corairs as pirates are generally considered mercenaries, but the Tam guy... The whole story 'blurb' thing made me feel like I was looking into a Forgotten Realms book.

Matthias of Redwall
May 17th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Well, just a fact, why can't Redwall be taken for a few season, and win back by some others? Like Lord Brocktree for instance?

Cinnabarr Rivershell
May 17th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Lord Brocktree had been dead for many seasons before Redwall was even thought of being built.

Cinnabarr Rivershell
May 17th, 2004, 11:12 PM
Wait a sec. I get what your saying. Like what happened in the book, Lord Brocktree. That would be a good idea.

Mariel StormRider
May 18th, 2004, 12:19 AM
This is totally random, but wolvirenes used to be our school's mascot;)

I'd really like to see a Captian Barbossa type villian (yes, I LOVE Pirates of the Carribean). Not necessarily a searat, but just a baddie with his traits, actually brave, smart, but also with some actual motivation to what they're doing, so that the reader can see the villian as an actual person. For instance, even though I know he's the villian, I almost felt sorry for him when he was telling Elizabeth about the curse, and he had that pained look on his face. (Am i making any sense?)Anyways, I think that would be a nice change to the usual coward-at-heart redwall villians who have no motivation to what they're doing besides greed and evil, because to me, that gets kind of old.

Element_man
May 18th, 2004, 01:02 AM
I'm still waiting for the first evil badger.

Cheesethief
May 18th, 2004, 06:15 AM
dont get your hopes up. brian has said there is no "grey"

Jandura
May 18th, 2004, 12:13 PM
Oh, man would that be a fun time!!

Cheesethief
May 18th, 2004, 03:23 PM
i tell you it wont happen.
examples of so called "gray"(grey if youre me) creatures.....

Veil-except he just hated his father
Druwp-it said he was in the business of "self preservation"
Grubbage-He was just a bit simple
Blaggut-believed in the code of pirates (his bad cap'n) and was a bit soft.
any more?

Keyla
May 18th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Personally I found Lonna, in "Loamhedge", to be a bit grey, though not exactly evil. *Is gagged by Scribes dressed in mafia suits. Splutters out words while struggling not to be dragged away* Go to the "Loamhedge" discussion... Find the truth.

Cheesethief
May 18th, 2004, 03:31 PM
have you by any chance read anthony horowitz?
im going offline now. later!

Element_man
May 18th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Um, cheesethief? When did I say a 'grey' badger? I want an evil badger.

Cinnabarr Rivershell
May 18th, 2004, 07:57 PM
As cool as an evil badger sounds
I don't think BJ will ever create one.:(

Slagar the Cruel
May 18th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Element_man
I'm still waiting for the first evil badger.
I'd advise against holding your breath.

Element_man
May 18th, 2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Slagar the Cruel
I'd advise against holding your breath.
No kidding.

Cinnabarr Rivershell
May 18th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Like I said earlier, BJ will never make an evil badger, its against his un-written Redwall law. That all good beasts like mice, moles, hares, badgers, and so on are good. And all rats, stoats, weasels, and so on are bad. But he might have found a loop-hole with the wolverine because its from the same family as the badger and it's a little bigger too as Slagar pointed out.

LordTBT
May 18th, 2004, 11:56 PM
Um, cheesethief? When did I say a 'grey' badger? I want an evil badger.

Thats funny. To quote myself in the coolest villains thread:

The coolest villain was that evil badger. He was awesome. oh wait BJ hasnt made an evil badger yet

Like I said earlier, BJ will never make an evil badger, its against his un-written Redwall law. That all good beasts like mice, moles, hares, badgers, and so on are good. And all rats, stoats, weasels, and so on are bad. But he might have found a loop-hole with the wolverine because its from the same family as the badger and it's a little bigger too as Slagar pointed out.

No. I remember certain female corsairs becoming relatively good. I remember just corsairs in general turning to the side of good. Therefore, I want my evil bader :redsy Imagine the brutality.

Cinnabarr Rivershell
May 19th, 2004, 01:03 AM
The following Lord TBT is from Volume 1, Ask Brian on redwall.org

"Why do you make mice, squirrels, otters and badgers "good" and foxes, rats, ferrets and such "bad"? How do you decide which are good and which are bad?" (Donna Wilson, Seattle, Washington)

"The bad creatures are those which are traditionally bad in European folk lore and have come to be regarded as sly or mean or evil.The good creatures are mostly small and defenceless, with the exception of the badgers."

It doesn't matter if Romsca or any other corsair turned a little good in the end. What matters is that they were bad, they murdered, plundered, and lied. Just because they did one or two good things before the end of the book or before they died does not necessarily make them good.

Therefore, you will probably not get your evil badger. As cool as one would be.

LordTBT
May 19th, 2004, 01:39 AM
I still say you never know.

Hear's some TBT trivia for you: I submitted a question to Ask Brian, and it was published. And what's funny is that it was before redwall.org was the official domain. Shows how long I've been around.

Cheesethief
May 19th, 2004, 01:57 PM
grey means like bad and good.
anyway badgers are already evil. when they see bad dudes they flip.:mad: like that, and theyll kill anyone.

LordTBT
May 19th, 2004, 05:26 PM
grey means like bad and good.
anyway badgers are already evil. when they see bad dudes they flip.:mad: like that, and theyll kill anyone.

supposedly anyways. To my knowledge, we have not seen a badger kill any 'good' creatures while he was in the Bloodwrath.

Element_man
May 19th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Ah well...

Anyways Cheesey, the badgers aren't grey. If they were, they'd have already killed goodguys, but they haven't.

Cinnabarr: You're probalby right, but there's still room to hope.

Cheesethief
May 20th, 2004, 04:37 PM
its not cheesy.:mad:
and badgers are often said in the books to have not been able to distinguish friend from foe in bloodwrath. so it hAS happened.

LordTBT
May 20th, 2004, 04:44 PM
its not cheesy.:mad:
and badgers are often said in the books to have not been able to distinguish friend from foe in bloodwrath. so it hAS happened.

Right. It's said. But never in any of the stories has a Bloodwrath'ed badger slain a 'good guy'.

Example:

Reds goes into the Bloodwrath and blinded with fury slays 3 searats. Then he turns and sees Tree so he kills her too.

Nothing like that has ever happened.

Kediassa
May 20th, 2004, 05:33 PM
I agree with Lord TBT, a badger has gotten mad in a book, but has never killed a good creature. Therefor, they are not doing evil. But, it would be sort of interesting to see a 'good' creature go bad. Let's say a totally evil badger lost out of his mind; because truly not everyone is the same.

Cheesethief
May 21st, 2004, 07:17 AM
inevitably it must have happened.

Keyla
May 21st, 2004, 11:04 AM
Actually, there's an incident in "Loamhedge" that, while no goodbeast is slain, we get onto some rather dodgy ground when it comes to morals. I wish this discussion were in the "Loamhedge" forum, but alas it is not.

Out of interest, would I be allowed to, in limited circumstances, such as these, to post what would definately be classed as spoilerific about "Loamhedge" outside the designated forum?

Cheesethief
May 21st, 2004, 01:08 PM
yes with a spoiler.:rolleyes: i mean, duh!

Element_man
May 21st, 2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Keyla
Actually, there's an incident in "Loamhedge" that, while no goodbeast is slain, we get onto some rather dodgy ground when it comes to morals. I wish this discussion were in the "Loamhedge" forum, but alas it is not.

Out of interest, would I be allowed to, in limited circumstances, such as these, to post what would definately be classed as spoilerific about "Loamhedge" outside the designated forum?

Use spoiler tags.

[color=white']Insert spoiler here[/colour']

Just remove the apostrophies in the tags.

LordTBT
May 22nd, 2004, 02:07 AM
Use spoiler tags.

[color=white']Insert spoiler here[/colour']

Just remove the apostrophies in the tags.

or press the button that says "spoiler"

:rolleyes: :D

duh

Keyla
May 22nd, 2004, 03:53 AM
Thankyou for your help, but your missing the question. I know how to use the tags; it's rather that I'm not sure whether I am allowed to talk about such spoilerific parts in this forum at all.
I'll start a thread in the "Loamhedge" section about Lonna so that we can discuss it there.

Element_man
May 22nd, 2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by LordTBT
or press the button that says "spoiler"

:rolleyes: :D

duh

I've never seen that before.