PDA

View Full Version : Area's of Mossflower/Beyond you'd like to see return?

Cheek Stag Otter
March 20th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Since we're all talking about "the ice lands" mentioned in the new book, which other area's of Mossflower country and beyond would you like to see return in future novels?

I for one would love to see whats going on in Southsward now-a-days. "The Bellmaker" isn't exactly one of my favourite books of the series but I think it would be very interesting to see what's happening down that way.

I'd also like to see whether Camp Tussock (and the surrounding area) is still around, it was quite an interesting aspect of "The Long Patrol" that wasn't covered enough in my opinion.

We seem to have a Salamandastron story every other book, but I for one would like to see some other locations for a while.

So how about you?

Sandstripe the Wild
March 22nd, 2004, 06:46 PM
I amit seeing Southwards and Camp Tussock again would be nice.

Martin the Warrior
March 22nd, 2004, 07:39 PM
Checking up on Noonvale would be nice, as would revisiting the likes of Terramort and Sampetra. Maybe Ruddaring, as well. I'm open to Brian revisiting just about anywhere. ;)

LordTBT
March 22nd, 2004, 08:32 PM
Marshank region, Bat Mountpit

Slagar the Cruel
March 22nd, 2004, 08:40 PM
Bat Mountpit, Southsward, and the Big Inland Lake are all places I'd be interested in getting another look at.

Glenner
March 27th, 2004, 12:30 PM
I'd sure like to see that Redwall Abbey again...Oh wait...;)

I'd really like to see Sampetra, Bat Mountpit and Ruddaring appear again. I personllly think Ruddaring is one of the coolest places BJ has written about mainly due to its formation. Fascinating.

Sandstripe the Wild
March 29th, 2004, 11:34 AM
How about the Ridge of a Thousand

Rockpaw
March 30th, 2004, 04:51 PM
And Brockhall...Peace Island...Castle Marl...and of course, my favorite, Sampetra.

Oh, and Ridge of a Thousand isn't really a place; just a monument. ;)

Keyla
April 5th, 2004, 03:34 AM
Yes, but it could be a nice back referance, although I agree it's hard to revisit it in such a substancial way as something like Sampetra.

I personally fancy another look at Riftguard, if the story fits. I thought it was really well conjoured (sp?) in "Triss", but we got little time to explore it before we were wisked off across the ocean. Of course, being a big fan of "Martin the Warrior", I'd love to see some of that area revisited. The same goes for the Juska in general from "(The) Taggerung". It was a fantastic concept in my opinion and if Brian wanted to have a more vermin-centric entry to the series it would be a great place to start as there is so much potential for "politics", as was shown in the book.

As others have said, Southsward has a lot of potential for revisiting.

MoonShadow
April 6th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Meep. I certainly want to see Noonvale again. It's like a... "perfect" place, but BJ could wreck some havoc onto it to make it more, um... interesting. *evil* ;) And then I'd like to see some more unmentioned land out in the sea.... Ahh... we're eagerly waiting to see the arrival of a panda. Well, maybe not. :p

Cheesethief
April 11th, 2004, 03:49 PM
hows abowt seein' a bit of Noonvale? Never saw much o' that place when i was in Cluny's horde.

Cheesethief
April 11th, 2004, 03:51 PM
has anyone ever thought: Ruddaring and Peace island are the same thing aren't they?

Rosie Cottontail
April 11th, 2004, 04:36 PM
I would like to see Gingivere's farm come back. It was neat. :)

Cheesethief
April 13th, 2004, 03:58 PM
hows about: Kotir, before it was famous. and also sampetra an' terramort. and so on.

Cheesethief
April 13th, 2004, 04:00 PM
and id like too see NORT, and the flitchaye. (legend of luke)