PDA

View Full Version : I bought Martin The Warrior last week

Martinmouse
April 4th, 2004, 04:51 PM
I bought Martin The Warrior last week in the English version, and I had to order it online, as all the Redwall books is hard to find in the Danish stores, and only the first Redwall book is released in Danish.
I saw the animated episodes last year and recorded some of them, and at last was I finding Martin The Warrior on a book store homepage who is called Saxo.

LadyBeelze
April 4th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Hello Martin Mouse, welcome to the Long Patrol forums! Denmark? Wow ..i don't see many people online from there.

Keyla
April 5th, 2004, 04:24 AM
Wow, Denmark. I actually thought I was going to Denmark last week while I was in Germany. That is, until I found out Amsterdam is in the Netherlands.:o
Anyway, good to hear you've picked up "Martin the Warrior". It's perhaps my all time favorite in the series.

Cheesethief
April 12th, 2004, 05:46 AM
It's good to hear people from different countries in places like this. Im british so not too far away from you Martinmouse. congrats on getting Martin the Warrior-it's possibly one of the best.

Lord Mask
May 14th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Welcome to the forums Martinmouse! You're from Denmark? And congrats
on scoring MTW!

Josiah the Warrior
May 14th, 2005, 11:40 PM
Welcome to the forums Martinmouse! You're from Denmark? And congrats
on scoring MTW!
Lord Mask, this thread is over a year old, and that member has been inactive for months and months. Please don't ressurect old threads. Thanks :slagar

Lord Mask
May 15th, 2005, 12:06 AM
I'm very sorry, I was browsing around different threads and I guess I got
carried away. :( :( :(

Josiah the Warrior
May 15th, 2005, 12:12 AM
It's ok, don't sweat it. Just be a bit more observant in the future. :slagar

Barkstripe
May 15th, 2005, 08:25 AM
I had the same problem.

Lord Mask
May 15th, 2005, 08:30 AM
Thanks for backing me up. :)

Mackinsie
May 15th, 2005, 12:15 PM
I'm very sorry, I was browsing around different threads and I guess I got
carried away. :( :( :(
Before you reply to an established thread, please check the date of the last post. If it has been more than six months since that post, don't revive the thread.