PDA

View Full Version : Spring!

Cheesethief
April 11th, 2004, 12:15 PM
WHOOPEEE!

Spring is here! Anyone who likes this season, please post a message with your favourite thing about Spring! To start you off, here's mine:

THE SUN, BACK AFTER FREEZING WINTER! BRRRRRRRRRRR

Rosie Cottontail
April 11th, 2004, 04:25 PM
My favorite thing about Spring is that all the flowers are blooming:cool:

Slagar the Cruel
April 11th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Sorry, wrong forum... topics not directly related to the Redwall books should usually be posted in General Discussion (http://forums.longpatrolclub.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=2)

NoRacoonsInRedwall
April 13th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Sadly, it is still winter in Nashville. Ask Lord Brocktree. 'Tis supposed to clear up on the morrow, but, "Es ist kalt. Es ist sehr kalt. Und es ist nicht heiss, weil es ist sehr kalt." A craplet of Deutsch for anyone who can understand. Ich lerne deutsch.

(It's German.)

LadyBeelze
April 13th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Dozing off on the grass when its warm during lunch break at school. The pretty tulips springing up in the yard and the fact that school's almost over (7 weeks) is good to think about. ^^

Cheesethief
April 14th, 2004, 12:51 PM
meanwhile, across the atlantic...

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. Nothing like a nice cold drink of juice (see Juice on the Patroller) while i relax."
I've been on spring holiday for a month. go back on tuesday. HAHA! suckers.

and i would say that spring is part of redwall, mr big slagar the evil cruel old misery boots. maybe if i inject a little redwallness into this thread...

Slagar the Cruel
April 14th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Cheesethief
and i would say that spring is part of redwall, mr big slagar the evil cruel old misery boots.
:lol: If you say so, 'Thief.