PDA

View Full Version : Favourite season?

Cheesethief
April 12th, 2004, 05:49 AM
What's your favourite season in the redwall books? mine would have to be autumn, cos that's when all the travellers return to the abbey.

LadyBeelze
April 12th, 2004, 08:37 AM
Summer :P

Cheek Stag Otter
April 12th, 2004, 01:00 PM
I'd have to say summer because thats when all that action takes place.
I for one would love to see more stories set around the winter season. Not just like Dibbuns type of stories but normal ones where the fighting/action etc takes place at Winter.

Rosie Cottontail
April 12th, 2004, 07:47 PM
My favorite is Summer because thats when most of the games take place. :cool:

Sunflash_the_Mace
April 24th, 2004, 09:43 PM
Autumn. Why? Harvests, my friends, harvests,

LordTBT
April 25th, 2004, 12:18 AM
in the books, winter. It makes things harder for everyone, and it provides for interesting storylines.

in real life, summer. i hate winter.

Keyla
April 25th, 2004, 08:25 AM
Well, I like summer most in the books. Those ones that just seem so idylic and bright are my favorite and are enough to wake me up a bit inside.

However, in real life I like the winter best, especially when we have snow, though that's not often, although on the other paw people are always cold in church then, not that it affects me; I still where a T-shirt even then.;)

Bragoon
April 28th, 2004, 07:04 PM
I have to say that summer is my favorite season, even though winter comes pretty close too.

t@gg :)
April 29th, 2004, 11:04 AM
Summer because thats when most adventures start.

Grath
April 29th, 2004, 04:59 PM
I like spring the best because everything looks so pretty and I like it when it rains rather than the snow that comes down and makes it hard to drive in. Plus it is also a way of saying that summer is almost here and school is almost out.