PDA

View Full Version : Again!

Cheesethief
April 23rd, 2004, 12:52 PM
Who'd you guys like to see in another book?
personally I'd like to give Martin III a chance.

LordTBT
April 23rd, 2004, 04:02 PM
Martin I

Cheesethief
April 26th, 2004, 12:20 PM
robins, scorpions. i'm glad we saw a wearet in loamhedge.

Mariel StormRider
April 26th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Mariel!!!

Sandstripe the Wild
April 26th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Tammo and the cast of the Long Patrol (maybe Tammo's son):) , also the cast from Marlfox (again maybe there children too)

Keyla
April 27th, 2004, 03:31 PM
I'd really like to see Cregga in her younger seasons; perhaps the events leading up to "The Long Patrol" would work as a novel, or maybe as my first fan-fic if I ever get time. I'd love to see Madd and Fwirl reunited but then again their seperation gave "(The) Taggerung" a bitter-sweet edge. I'd really like to see Horty and Lonna together in a follow up to "Loamhedge". It would be, if nothing else, interesting.;)

Sandstripe the Wild
April 27th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Another story featuring Matthias, you know after Mattimeo. I would love to see "Silent" Sam, Cheek, Jube, and company again.

Cheesethief
April 27th, 2004, 03:51 PM
twould be a sweetsweet day if we all got what we wanted. im happy reading new material for now, and if BJ still writes, then im in!

Cheek Stag Otter
April 28th, 2004, 04:11 AM
I'm up for anything really.
It would be nice to see Mattimeo as an adult warrior in a new book. I'd also welcome the characters from "The Taggerung" again.

Grath
April 28th, 2004, 10:17 PM
I would like to know what happened to the characters from Martin the Warrior, maybe the Noonvale characters have many adventures like the characters in Mossflower.

Bragoon
April 28th, 2004, 10:57 PM
I would really like to see Tammo and the members from the long patrol book again.

Cheesethief
April 29th, 2004, 03:18 PM
noonvale would be good.
hi grath!!!:D

Grath
April 29th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Hi Cheesethief you silly rat.

I also thought it would be cool to see Boar when Bella was born and before he left for salmandastron.

Bragoon
April 29th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Hi Grath and Cheesethief,

I think that a ook with lord brocktree and boar the fighter, in the same book would be a really good book.( Could you imagine two badger lords fighting at the same time!)

Tammo Tussock
April 30th, 2004, 11:45 PM
Tammo's Kids!!! but i don't want Tammo to be dead i just want him to be old.

Cheesethief
May 1st, 2004, 04:55 AM
hey tammo! nice t see ya! hope youll be a regular!!!:D

Bragoon
May 1st, 2004, 01:23 PM
Hey nice to see somebody else thats new too. Welcome Tammo Tussock!

Grath
May 1st, 2004, 01:46 PM
I would also like to welcome Tammo Tussock. I used to be the youngest, now I am the second youngest.
Also you said you would like to see him old, that would be cool because then he would tell his kids about his adventures in Salamandastron with Lord Russano. Nothing probably happened during that time though since Russano is so peaceful.

Sandstripe the Wild
May 1st, 2004, 06:19 PM
Not necessarily true, remember in Taggerung Ruggan Bor was deathly afraid of Russano. So much so that despite his newfound title he let himself be humilated in front of the entire Juskabor. By the way welcome Tammo Tussock, I would also love to see Tammo in another book probably around his mid seasons with one or two leverets running about. His ultimate legacy.

Keyla
May 2nd, 2004, 11:17 AM
It would be rather interesting if he turned out just like his father, though it would make a rather repetative tale. By the way, welcome Tammo.

Cheesethief
May 3rd, 2004, 05:06 AM
maybe tammo's grand kids or something, with a new badger lord, russano's son?

Sunflash_the_Mace
May 3rd, 2004, 01:22 PM
How about Matthias's past/ parents?:confused:

Cheesethief
May 3rd, 2004, 02:12 PM
his parents couldve been warriors or something.

Sandstripe the Wild
May 3rd, 2004, 10:00 PM
If you watch the 1st episode of the redwall series they explain Matthias's past. In an ask Brian Jacques, Brian Jacques said that he never gave Matthias a past to make him somewhat more mysterious but for fans that really wanted to know they should follow the design Nelvana made out for the cartoon. If you want I could explain more later in detail.

Cheesethief
May 4th, 2004, 09:53 AM
yeh id like to know about him.

Sandstripe the Wild
May 4th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Right origanally Matthias comes from a small village of appearantly poor mice that was destroyed by Cluny the Scourge, Matthias was about the age Mattimeo was at the end of Redwall. Anyway Matthias's family (Mom, dad, and older sister) had been eating supper when the raid started and there house was burned, while Matthias's parents fled Matthias lingered behind to grab a scrap of bread that had fell to the floor (thus probably saving him), the next moment Cluny burst into the burning shack and spotted Matthias cowering on the floor he would have killed him except that part of the roof collapsed and landed right in front of him nearly crushing him, at that moment Matthias's sister pulled him from a hole that had been made in the wall and together they fled the village (probably the only surviors). They traveled for a long time finding shelter from the harsh winter with some fellow woodlanders (either mice or moles I don't remember the scene went by kind of fast), they continued traveling through the frozen forest and were eventually spotted by a large wildcat, before it could eat them they fell into a tunnel beneath the snow that was dug by the same woodlanders they had met earlier (honestly they looked like lemmings), again they parted ways and eventually they came across an area with tall grass and a small stream, while they were resting Matthias's sister heard a noise from behind them and spotted Asmodeus slithering within the grass, in a panic she grabbed Matthias and ran until she reached the abbey where she collapsed and died of exhaustion right in front of the abbey gates where Abbot Mortimer and Constance found a very young and frightend Matthias, they took Matthias in and tried to find out his name but he didn't speak for many seasons/years until he met Cornflower.

Well there you go, Origin's of Matthias the Warrior.

NoRacoonsInRedwall
May 4th, 2004, 08:50 PM
I say that I would love anything about an Otter or a Hare taking up the Sword of Martin. If that's already happened, please tell me. I've just finished my fifth Redwall book, Mattimeo . I've read Martin, Redwall, Tagg, Mossflower, Mattimeo.

P.S. What should I read next? Lord_Brocktree says Mariel is good.

Grath
May 4th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Actually tagg did take up the sword of martin but there has been no hare.
Have you read Pearls of Lutra yet that one is really good and so is the Legend of Luke.

It would be cool to see a badger take up martins sword.

Sunflash_the_Mace
May 5th, 2004, 08:00 AM
A badger MADE Martin's sword:rolleyes:

Cheesethief
May 5th, 2004, 12:46 PM
thanks sunstripe, that helps loads!:D
a badger would be able to use martins sword like a tiny knife. badgers prefer big heavy weapons so thet can show off!!!
noraccoons, it would be great to see a hare, youre right!!!

Sunflash_the_Mace
May 6th, 2004, 01:50 PM
*points to cheesethief*
what he said

Cheesethief
May 7th, 2004, 01:30 PM
i would like to see a wolf as a villain.
and a mole should weild the Sword.