PDA

View Full Version : Alien Versus Predator 2

Baby Rollo
November 18th, 2002, 04:58 PM
Does anyone have the game Alien Versus Predator 2? If you have it or if you played it, what do you think?

The game seems to be pretty good so far.

The marine levels are really scary. Especially when the aliens start popping up from everywhere and there are all these blips from your motion tracker but you don't see anything in front of you until it's too late.

The predator levels are good as well. It was fun stalking people while you were cloaked and taking off their heads as trophies.

The alien levels are fun as well. You start out as a facehugger and then look for a host. Once you find one, you become a chestburster and go look for a cat to eat. After you find the cat, you turn into the Alien and go around attacking people. It does get disorientating though when you climb up walls and ceilings.

VanessaNB
November 18th, 2002, 05:18 PM
Does it have multiplayer? I remember having multiplayer on a computer at school, and it was hilarious. One guy kept catching himself on fire on purpose.
And of course you can choose a level for multiplayer, and since Marines have the biggest guns, the like to use 'em. So here's poor old me crawling across the ceiling and all of a sudden there's a massive explosion below me. This was mostly on the Statue level, with all the little hidey-holes they can shoot missiles up to kill unsuspecting Aliens. :rolleyes:
Another type had Preds/Marines versus (literally) HORDES of Aliens of all kinds.
Sounds cool.

Baby Rollo
November 19th, 2002, 05:59 PM
I can't play multiplayer on my computer 'cause I only have a 56K modem and AOL. Multiplayer sounds good from what you told me.

Sarkin23
November 24th, 2002, 05:42 AM
I have ATT and can play multiplayer games with a 56K modem.I think I will check AVP2

Baby Rollo
November 24th, 2002, 02:13 PM
Do you play Counterstrike? I play it on my cousin's computer.

Sarkin23
November 25th, 2002, 07:01 AM
If it is a internet problem i really dont know what to do,but it you have a probelm with memory or sound or viedo card problems go to a circut city,or gateway store and upgrade you computer,I do that a lot.