PDA

View Full Version : redwall ramblings

Cheesethief
May 12th, 2004, 02:41 PM
is there going to be a uk edition of ursa brunov?
ribbajack-out in 12 days.
and another thing-are midge manycoats and mask related? because mask was great at concealment. as he was related to skipper, and skipper had nieces, what if cheek was a descendant of the nieces. he was adopted by basil stag hare (who was incidentally also good at the ole bob n weave) and maybe midge was a descendant of basil? mask and manycoats wouldnt be genetically related, but...?

Keyla
May 12th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Well, no: it is genetically improbable if not impossible that a hare would be actually descended of an otter and though some family line is possible I find it hard to visualise Cheek settling down, though, of course, he might. But in fact there is no real logical higher probability that they are related as the skills haven't been passed down, as is clear from what we see of Cheek, in addition to the fact that Mask didn't really communicate much with his family and as there is no genetic link it's hardly in the blood.

Cheesethief
May 13th, 2004, 01:46 PM
for the past few days theres been a cute baby squirrel, only ______________________________________________that long without its tail, hanging around my school. today we found out he lives in the boiler room. hes so tame he comes right up to you. my mate named him flicker but the gardeners already named him george.:rolleyes: anyway he looks like hes straight out of a redwall book!

Cheesethief
May 14th, 2004, 11:16 AM
eulalia means fair speech-greek.

Martin the Warrior
May 14th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Cheesethief
is there going to be a uk edition of ursa brunov?

To the best of my knowledge, there already is (or, at the very least, the US version is available in the UK).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0399237623/qid%3D1084582601/202-9744011-6823009

Cheesethief
May 15th, 2004, 11:05 AM
havnt seen it. ill go to borders tomorrow.

Martin the Warrior
May 15th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Keep in mind it will not be shelved with the rest of Brian's books. It'll be in the children's books section under picture books.

Cheesethief
May 15th, 2004, 11:31 AM
thanks.;)