PDA

View Full Version : Pendajar the Slayar

Kediassa
May 23rd, 2004, 10:33 AM
This is not done yet. This is the prequil(sp?) I believe. Thought I'd put a little more interesting creatures.

Kediassa
May 23rd, 2004, 10:36 AM
Weapons were left abandon; the battle was over. Everything was destroyed, from tables to windows, nothing was left for anyone, not even the woodlanders who dwelled in their house, they were gone. The snow fell heavily upon blood, left over footprints and the dead carcass of a warrior who wished to save his own family, but failed.
On a dead tree’s branch not to far away from the incident, sat a young eagle. His fierce-looking face stared at the house; he was a witness. His golden eyes filled with sorrow as he ducked his head. The hedgehog family he used to know, who cared for him when he was only a chick, are gone. His golden eyes glimmered off of the white snow. His eyes were no longer filled with sorrow, but filled with hot anger. The eagle felt war in his own soul. He spoke to himself, “Whoever’s horde did this will face my cold talons. I’ll slaughter them. Whose cold heart could ever kill such humble creatures? I vow that I will not lie down and die until I catch that vermin, and slay him. I will not live long, my seasons are growing older, but if my life has to focus on this, then let it be!”
His eyes began to glow with mixed feelings. He stayed perched on the tree, staring into the log house that once been owned by his beloved hedgehog friends. This time, the eagle did not stop the flow of tears. His eyes were clouded now, as he softly began to weep.

Meanwhile, deep in Mossflower, sat Pendajar the Slayer. He faced his hordes of weasels, stoats, wild cats, foxes, rats and ferrets. They all sat in small groups surrounding small fires that they continually feed with sticks. The opossum took out his sword and began to dig the tip into the snow. He could only think of the foolish hedgehogs he faced earlier today. They were very easy to kill, only because they were humble creatures unlike the creatures of the southeast. Pendajar’s blue eyes sparkled with brightness. He was now in a place where he could be feared by everybeast.

Cheesethief
May 23rd, 2004, 10:36 AM
prequel.

Kediassa
May 23rd, 2004, 10:40 AM
Thanks