PDA

View Full Version : Hello there!

Sister Cottontail
June 12th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Yo, yo, yo, all you patrollers! Howdy! I've just joined up and I don't know if we're allowed to do this, but I thought I'd introduce meself and also me little sis. Me little sistah, Rosie Cottontail has been a member for a while but she hasn't posted much. I'm here to encourage her to get out there and post, Follow me example, Moe. Her nickname is Moe. :)
Me and Moe will try to be active and we'd like to meet some of you other nice Redwall fans. C'mon and say hello. We'd love to meet you! :)
P.S. Does anybody out there make avatars? Dearest Moe wants one. We can (try to) provide the picture. :)

Sister Cottontail
June 12th, 2004, 09:34 PM
http://www.sbaikal.pp.ru/pic/baikal/hare.jpg

Here is a link to a picture of a hare for any of you guys who could take on an avatar making job. We would like the word "Rosie" on it. Thanks.

Rosie Cottontail
June 12th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Hi! I'm Moe... or Rosie Cottontail. :) Thanks Sistah Webbie for making this thread (Her nickname is Webbie). I would like to meet other members of this forum and make friends.
P.S. I would REALLY like an avatar. :)

Sister Cottontail
June 12th, 2004, 10:20 PM
You're welcome Sistah Moe! So... anybody out there? I'll tell you a bit about us. We're sisters. We both like Redwall, but Moe is more into it than I am. :) We love reading and writing. We both write original fantasy. We both like Lemoney Snicket and JRR Tolkien. That's all I'll say for now. So... hello everyone!

Slagar the Cruel
June 12th, 2004, 10:35 PM
Hello, Cottontail sisters, and welcome to the Long Patrol forums! Interestingly enough, we have a member named Hon Rosie here already, who has created a smiley to represent herself. I guess you'll be able to use it as well, Rosie C.! :hon:

In any case, here's my shot at making an avatar for you:

http://home.graffiti.net/slagarthecruel:graffiti.net/HonRosie.jpg

Rosie Cottontail
June 12th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Oooooooh!!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!! That is so totally awesome! You are really great! It's nice to meet you, Slagar the cruel! :)
I like the smiley too. I'm glad I will be able to use it. :)

Nora the Rover
June 12th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Hi, there! Welcome to the LP forums!
Some of us here are slightly eccentric or insane, but I don't think you have to worry about it too much. Just watch out for frying pans and Yano.

Sister Cottontail
June 12th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Slagar the Cruel, that is really nice of you! Sistah Moe is so happy. The avatar looks great! Thanx for welcoming us! :)

Nora the Rover, we don't mind insane people! And...um... yeah... we'll look out for the frying pans and... um... Yano. :lol:

Nice to meet y'all! :cool:

Martin the Warrior
June 12th, 2004, 11:53 PM
Welcome to the Forums!

LordTBT
June 13th, 2004, 02:42 AM
being a member...yet not posting.......why exactly wouldnt you post and what defines you as a member then? Do you find us intimidating? and welcome :cool:

Furrtil
June 13th, 2004, 09:10 AM
Hello. 'Tis I. Furrtil. None like me at all. Unless you look at the other Furrtil's, but they dont count.

Welcome to the forums. Have fun and whatnot. :D

Firehound
June 13th, 2004, 09:38 AM
Hello, and welcome to the nut house, er, i mean the forums. TBT, calm down, we don't wanna scare 'em off do we? I got two bro's on 'ere, They be Delhome and Blurtail.

Cheesethief
June 13th, 2004, 12:08 PM
im cheesey.:D i dont have siblings on the forums. hi cottontails,, hope we can be mates. im scottish.

Keyla
June 13th, 2004, 01:28 PM
Hello, welcome to the forums. I hope you'll have a good time here and that any arguements at home don't spill over into the forum; a Long Patrol civil war would not be pretty. I know what sisters can be like. *Joking* ;)

Furrtil
June 13th, 2004, 03:33 PM
There was a sister, her name was Sister
Her other sister was Moe
Moe liked to sit, lounging around
Drinking a cup of joe
Sister still did not know why
That wherever she would go
There would be her other sister,
And what do you know?
Combing her hair, or just sitting there
Drinking a cup of joe.
Sister wanted to put poison in there
But that would be pretty low
So sister decided that, one day she'd had it
And she would have to go
So off she went, to the way far north
Where the ground was covered in snow
And the icicles froze to the inside of your nose
Even when the wind did not blow
So, feeling sheepish
Sister did go
To the warm cafe
Called Old Man Bob's Crow
Moe was still there, she was everywhere
Moe went everywhere that Sister did go
And Moe did laugh, but gave Sister half
Of her own special mug full of joe.

I have been reading Shel Silverstein lately. Sorry, I couldn't help but do the poem. I'm trying dreadfully to avoid studying.

Russus Robur
June 13th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Welcome to the LPF. Im Russus a very quite, shy But a good listener little red squirrel.:)

Mackinsie
June 13th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Welcome to the Forum :)

LadyBeelze
June 13th, 2004, 10:16 PM
Welcome to the Long Patrol :) I hope you enjoy it here and we'll be just fine as long as you don't E-V-E-R mention the evil seal language. :p

Lyrian Aryns
June 13th, 2004, 10:21 PM
'Ello. I'm Lyrian, and I can't think of any particularly good in-jokes at the moment.

I mostly just skulk about these days, so you'll prolly see very little of me, but I'm here. Oh, yeah, I'm lazy. That's my defining characteristic. :p

Goddess of Darkness
June 14th, 2004, 09:27 AM
Welcome. I haven't been here too long, but oh well...I hope you enjoy the forums. I would write you a poem, too, but my poems tend to be rather dark and depressing... :D Don't worry, not too many people on this site are homicidal maniacs...;) CEL

Jandura
June 14th, 2004, 12:06 PM
Welcome to the LP forums. Hope you like it here... Whoa!! your the first person i've seen from Washington.

Oh, and watch out for... *looks around and whispers* Darkhood. I have seen some people dissappear when hes around. but hess has'nt been around much lately so dont worry much about him, i think.

Cheesethief
June 14th, 2004, 12:48 PM
dont mind jandura.:lol:
just for you beelze: haaaaaaaaaawm!

Blurtail
June 14th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Kuurhaaam oooh kohonkahhh!

Rillflag27
June 14th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Haaaaawm many hooday Bee'z ;)

Welcome to the forums!! I would make your avatar for you, but Slags beat me. Bleh, parties, I'm popular ;) j/k

Blurtail
June 14th, 2004, 01:17 PM
i don't understand what evil about the seal speak.

Cheesethief
June 15th, 2004, 11:07 AM
beelze's mind works in...many...strange and...mysterious...ways.;)

Matthias of Redwall
June 15th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Hello young Cottontails, I will be Matthias of Redwall. I prefered to be call MoR for short. It is capital "M", lower case "o" and capital "R". Get it? Splendid. Let me introduce myself..*herm, herm*

Well, basically, I am in charge of annoying everyone in this forum. And not to mention, my random beheavior. I, for instance, am a terrible drawer, but I am good archer. I go to the range, once a week. Hunting... erm... whenever I am available.

Now, rules...

Basic ones are in the FAQ section. That is located in the top right corner of your screen. Fifth from the left, third from the right. In case you don't know which is which, here is the guide:

From the right: <----

From the left: ----->

And some are common sense, like don't spam. Oh, and whatever you do, DoNT tAlK LikE ThIs.

Most important of all... ENJOY!!

LadyBeelze
June 15th, 2004, 03:02 PM
*weeps and runs in tiny circles* EVIL seals AHhhhhhhhhhhH no more please. No more! *finds little corner and hides* ;_;
*whimper*

Oh, and watch out for... *looks around and whispers* Darkhood. I have seen some people dissappear when hes around. but hess has'nt been around much lately so dont worry much about him, i think.

*cough* Um yeah watch out for darky. *has him hog tied in the broom closet, waiting for his uh..excution :) *

Jandura
June 15th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Come on Beelze, you've helped him on more then... AAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHH!!! *gets dragged out of the building*

Cheesethief
June 15th, 2004, 03:37 PM
shut up jan, dont get the beelze on your case!

Jandura
June 15th, 2004, 04:28 PM
IT'S TO LAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthias of Redwall
June 16th, 2004, 10:47 AM
You know, Darky is not too bad if you drop him into a pool of pirana or whatever it is called. I still remember the day I got strung up over those creatures. What was the reason again? It was something about Brooky...or Brooksy... or something....;)

Delhome
June 16th, 2004, 01:21 PM
hwaaaaam, urgggggggg!!!!! kuraaaadraaaaaaaa

hey beelze

Matthias of Redwall
June 16th, 2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Delhome
hwaaaaam, urgggggggg!!!!! kuraaaadraaaaaaaa

hey beelze

Would you guys, please stop? It is really wasting spaces here. And shame on you Del, you are a Patroller! Really, this is getting into everyone's nerves! (Well, if you don't have a nerve, count yourselves out)

Now back to your previous scheduled programs...

Cheesethief
June 17th, 2004, 11:33 AM
england v switzerland euro 2004!

Slagar the Cruel
June 17th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Would you guys stop it?? You've turned a perfectly good welcome thread into some kind of inane shouting match... jeeze. I wouldn't be surprised if you've made the Cottontail sisters apprehensive about replying in their own thread, with all of your completely unrelated "conversation" about seal talk.

TIP: download AIM (http://www.aim.com) and do this kind of stuff with eachother in a place where you're the only ones who will have to see it.

Matthias of Redwall
June 20th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Slagar the Cruel
TIP: download AIM (http://www.aim.com) and do this kind of stuff with eachother in a place where you're the only ones who will have to see it.

No, no, no... download MSN Messenger (http://messenger.msn.com/) that one is way better messenger, not to mention more updates too.:) Other than that, Slags have a point.

Cheesethief
June 21st, 2004, 04:55 PM
*mumbles about matt's inane ramblings about purchase of reservoirs etc etc*