PDA

View Full Version : Redwall game

Rakkety Tam MacBurl
June 19th, 2004, 05:35 PM
hi,

Over this summer I will be working on a Redwall game mod (i haven't picked the game). But everything is still in the drawing boards :(. Hopefully i can finsh by mid fall:)

Rakkety Tam MacBurl
June 19th, 2004, 06:17 PM
i just had an idea!:D

i will poll you guys:

vote 1: if you want the game to be based on a book (do the book such ??? redwall you would pick mathias and so on and go through the book.
(The books will go in print order, so you would play redwall...so on

vote 2: If you want it to become a rpg (you can pick race good or bad Ex. Mole) Thier will be stats and badies (or good guys) to fight.

Plus you could vote 3: If you would LIKE my redwall game to become a MMORGP (massively multiplayer online role playing game)I am talking to jagex about it.

Due to condisions it could take anywhare from fall-till spring 2005 for games to come out.

For the rgp go to www.runescape.com to get a taste of what the r.p.g is based on (if chosen by you).

THE GRAPHICS WILL BE 2-D!!!

thx for your help. :)
-rember this may or maynot happen so stay tuned for current- progress-

Delhome
June 19th, 2004, 07:26 PM
I sugest ye make it like the RPG on http://www.heroesofardania.com/
tis just a suggestion though

Cheesethief
June 21st, 2004, 12:55 PM
considering the two dimensional game structure...either one or two. not an online. i cant get that. and you said as with two s's so its unreadable. and have you talked to the management at redwall? but its a good idea.:D id buy it if it was pal.

Felldoh
June 21st, 2004, 02:51 PM
You should make it like Fallout. I'd love that. Or Final Fantasy Tactics, considering its my favorite game ever. :D I don't really like Runescape...

Delhome
June 23rd, 2004, 08:12 AM
maybe a board game. And if it's good, send one to the 'ead of Redwall Abbey Inc., maybe he'll buy it from you for a heafty profit. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$

Cheesethief
June 23rd, 2004, 08:30 AM
or he wont. remember, brian is the head of the abbey stuff ( i think) and any board game you would probably have to get a license from them first. and rakkety is making a pc game. though perhaps it will have other formats???

Delhome
June 23rd, 2004, 09:13 AM
nah, i've done stained glass work and sent it to them, $1,000 (american) for the set. (Thats how i could afford to go to see HP:3 in NY and Meet Emma)

Cheesethief
June 23rd, 2004, 01:06 PM
fair enough...so can we expect to see this stained glass in shops?

Delhome
June 23rd, 2004, 02:12 PM
no, it was a one time thing, and any way with only me, it couldn't be made fast enough, and no one wants to work for me soo. (they bought the rights to it, so maybe they'll get 'em mass produced but i doubt it.) I have a full time job (Wal-mart) plus the fact that i have to play bagpipes for our band soo. And i'm not really good at it, that would be my dad and he doesn't like redwall. Thinks i'm wasteing my time with it.

t@gg :)
July 11th, 2004, 11:05 AM
It should be like Fire Emblem!!!!!!!!

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 12th, 2004, 11:37 PM
My freind loves Fire Emblem. I've never played it.

As for the whole game thing, I think it's a good idea. Good luck!!

Cheesethief
July 18th, 2004, 05:37 AM
fire emblems coming out on gba. i might get it. maybe...

Lonna Bowstripe
July 18th, 2004, 10:40 AM
What is Fire Emblem anyway? I know it has Marth and Roy in it, but what kind of a game is it?

Cheesethief
July 19th, 2004, 01:10 PM
hi lonna!
well, as far as i know fire emblem is an rpg, thats it. it has swords though. yeah.

Felldoh
July 19th, 2004, 09:50 PM
A Fire Emblem style game would rock too... though its quite simular to Final Fantasy Tactics. Though when I imagine a Redwall game, I usually think along the lines of Dynasty Warriors or Two Towers/Return of the King style.

Cheesethief
July 20th, 2004, 05:45 AM
i would love an Ocarina of Time-style game. oh yeah, i actually got an issue of nintendo official magazine and they have a free e3 disc. they had the zelda video. it rocked.

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 20th, 2004, 11:49 PM
Really!??!?!?! Great!! Just when I drop my subscription with Nintendo Power, they find a way of getting back at me!

Cheesethief
July 21st, 2004, 02:17 PM
:p the cd had zelda, gameboy zelda ( the minish cap), donkey kong (the bongo sequel), dk country something, the new metroid, paper mario 2, etc etc, e3 snapshots, behind the scenes at e3 film, and the magazine was packed with ds stuff, shigsy interviews, etc. nice it was.

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 21st, 2004, 08:00 PM
Thanks for rubbing salt to the wound.

Cheesethief
July 22nd, 2004, 05:41 AM
ooh yes, it had every single nintendo ds game! mario 64x4, lovely! new mario kart! ohhh...

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 22nd, 2004, 10:57 PM
*wails in agony* STOP! Oh PLEase!!! You're torturing me. Torturing MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goddess of Darkness
July 22nd, 2004, 11:28 PM
Ooh! Do it like Diablo 2! And by the way, the rp games are all based on D&D (Dungeons & Dragons).

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 23rd, 2004, 12:38 AM
Please do not mention Diablo around me. It frightens me. *looks around his dark room* "Hello, is anybody there. Why is my closet door shaking? Calm down Cinnabarr, its just the wind. Its just the wind." I feel insecure and scared. See what happens when you mention......Diablo. STOP saying the name!!!!! *starts to hit head repeatedly*

Goddess of Darkness
July 23rd, 2004, 01:30 AM
*sweatdrop*heh heh heh......I'm not in your closet with a knife...*shifty eyes*

Lonna Bowstripe
July 23rd, 2004, 10:22 AM
Thanks for rubbing salt to the wound.

It hurts, but salt is actually good for the wound.

Cheesethief
July 23rd, 2004, 03:40 PM
oh yes cinn, lots of lovely games. did i mention zelda?of course i did. sill me, eh?
dungeons and dragons is currently bargain-bin destined.
and, er thanks, lonna.

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 23rd, 2004, 06:14 PM
I'm this close *shows fingers close together* to flying over to Scotland and giving you a good kick, Cheese.

Slagar the Cruel
July 23rd, 2004, 08:04 PM
dungeons and dragons is currently bargain-bin destined.
You'd be surprised at the kind of following it still has.

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 23rd, 2004, 11:30 PM
I found a way of getting back at you Cheese.

fire emblems coming out on gba. i might get it. maybe...
Fire Emblem came out here in the U.S. over six months ago. MUUu Haaa Haaaaa!!!!!! *breaks off singing* We got it first! We've had it for a long time! You Don't! You Don't! LA! LA! LA! LA! LA! LA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! U.S. rocks! Yes I know! LA! LA! LA! LA! LA! LA! :lol: Bring it on Cheese. Bring it.

Cheesethief
July 24th, 2004, 12:23 PM
im not going to get fire emblem cinn. im saving up for a wind waker gamecube pack!

I'm this close *shows fingers close together* to flying over to Scotland and giving you a good kick, Cheese. oh, but where do i live? he dont know! :p

You'd be surprised at the kind of following it still has. really? i saw them selling dvds for about 3 at woolworths. but i suppose d&d people say the same of other stuff.

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 24th, 2004, 11:59 PM
oh, but where do i live? he dont know!
Hmmmm. I forgot about that. *starts contemplating to himself* I'll look up the names of people in Scotland who live near Edinburgh, in the address book (yellow book). Then I'll, using my great intellectual powers, I will narrow the names down to five possible families. From there I will go to house to house, I'll eventually find you, and give you not one, but two good kicks on the bum! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You might think it is impossible, but it isn't. It isn't!!!!

Goddess of Darkness
July 25th, 2004, 01:05 AM
i saw them selling dvds for about 3 at woolworths. but i suppose d&d people say the same of other stuff.

Um, what the hell are you talking about? DVDs?! D&D is an rp game played with dice and stuff! All the rp videogames like Diablo and Diablo 2 are just based on it.

Cheesethief
July 25th, 2004, 01:41 PM
oh, dungeons and dragons dvds, definetely. i think they were of some animated series or something. but they were there alright.

you mean yellow pages? there are more than a hundred people live in scotland y know. there are thousands and thousands of people living outside edinburgh.

Barkstripe
February 15th, 2005, 02:33 PM
hi,

Over this summer I will be working on a Redwall game mod (i haven't picked the game). But everything is still in the drawing boards :(. Hopefully i can finsh by mid fall:)

Hope it is finished soon it sounds cool

Barkstripe
February 15th, 2005, 02:36 PM
it would be cool if you could make an online redwall monopoly type of thing.
probobly hard but it is just an idea

Lonna Bowstripe
February 15th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Ummm... Barkstripe, he haasn't been active since June 20. Don't get your hopes up.

Ringmaster
February 16th, 2005, 07:48 PM
It would be cool to do it in fire emblem style w- hey he's left

blankey_boy
February 17th, 2005, 03:09 AM
the game sounds fun if it is acctually made possible