PDA

View Full Version : satanic messages on redwall tv

Norwick Down
June 19th, 2004, 08:30 PM
the redwall television series is riddled with satanic messages. just listen to the theme song (avalable at redwall.tv) backwards.
if you reverse the song, it has the "i am that is, my sword shal weild for me" at the beggining, and it says "emrof dliew lash drows im, SATAN I AM"
i admit that the beginging is nonsense, but that SATAN I AM is very clear and obvious. if you dont believe me, go to redwall.tv, download the wav file and reverse it using sound recorder on a PC. i have no doubt you will come to the same conclusion.

it says "SATAN I AM"

LordTBT
June 19th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Mods...might wanna edit that last poll option?

Chelki Sureshot
June 20th, 2004, 03:22 PM
What? You mean rewind it? IT goes fast that way, are you sure? What? I'm so confused. . .And I can't get there. the URL www.redwall.tv doesn't work. Strange

Norwick Down
June 20th, 2004, 04:53 PM
i think that redwall.tv is down. i have posted the wav on a geocities site. i now think i should walk you through how to hear this.

1: go to the site and download the file. it is at get the top one, the whole theme.

2: open it in windows sound recorder. it is in 'programs, accessories, entertainment' on most computers. if not, look around for it.

3: now click 'play' to hear it, or go to 'effects, reverse' on the menu and press 'play' to hear it in reverse.

4: it says what it says. you cannot argue with the truth.

5: if you have no idea what i just said, just download the 'redwall snippet' and it will give you a file that plays only the last part forward and reverse. it is proof enough anyway

i think this is proof that the theme song is trying to turn us all to satan. martin is a hero in the story, and the closest thing to a savior, and then he always says "i am that is" which is really "satan i am" when you reverse it.

Chelki Sureshot
June 21st, 2004, 10:09 AM
**glares at him because he called her a child just because she pointed out that redwall.tv doesn't work**

Chelki Sureshot
June 21st, 2004, 10:28 AM
Really sorry for double posting!
It sounds so weird backwards. Where Martin is talking, that was cool. A whole different language. I heard, "Satan my am". It doesn't say "Satan I am". And honestly, this is such a stupid thread! I mean, who cares? Do you think, that when Brian was writing the book, 16 years ago, that he thought that this was someday going to be made into a TV series and if it was, the theme song say that line, and somebody go listen to it backwards and freak out that that was there? NO!

Cheesethief
June 21st, 2004, 01:00 PM
exactly! anyway, it was weird. but you have got a point. and wait till this poll is seen by the scribes...

Felldoh
June 21st, 2004, 02:14 PM
Yeah... okay... I think it was not intentional. Not really proof at all that its evil.

Martin the Warrior
June 21st, 2004, 07:43 PM
The user Norwick Down has been banned for attempting to use extremely profane language on more than one occasion and for using a derogatory epithet.

Prohibited Content
Obscene or vulgar language and questionable or adult-oriented comments and/or statements are not permitted; such comments are subject to removal and termination of user access.

This topic is closed.