PDA

View Full Version : A Different Topic...

Lord Servone
June 30th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Okay, I know we've already talked about our ideal Redwall movie cast (in two topics, nonetheless and my casting choices were the best ever xD) Now, to try something different, lets think of the worst casting possible for a Redwall movie. Now, I'm not saying these are bad actors (though some are), its just that they are VERY wrongly cast in the roles... I think mine is a little bit tangible... I think.

Matthias- Halie Joel Osment
Basil Stag Hare- Paulie Shore
Cluny- Jason Alexander (it'd be funny though)
Abbot Mortimer- Jack Nicholson
Slagar the Cruel- Steve Buscemi (though it would too be funny)
Martin the Warrior- Keanu Reeves
Mordalfus- Joe Pesci
Baby Rollo- Dave (however you spell the guy from Full House's last name)
Mattimeo- Jake Lloyd
Gonff- Ashton Kutcher

the sad thing is...I could actually see some moronic studio casting in this way...

The Red Badger
June 30th, 2004, 12:50 PM
*Anybody* - Carrot Top.

I win. :shades:

Martin the Warrior
June 30th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Don't make me pull Richard Simmons on you, Reds... ;)

You might want to add the condition that studios would have to, conceivably, offer these bad choices the job, Servone. Otherwise the Pauly Shore's and the Carrot Top's and the Richard Simmons of the world can be played over and over. :D

LordTBT
July 1st, 2004, 02:38 PM
I just now noticed this was the "worst" casting scenario. You guys all had me scared.

I was reading Servone's list and was like STEVE BUSCEMI & JOE PESCI !?!?!

The Red Badger
July 1st, 2004, 08:21 PM
You bring out Richard Simmons and I'll be forced into playing the Rosie Perez card! :shades:

Cheesethief
July 2nd, 2004, 03:26 PM
Basil Stag Hare = Me. lol. i cant do that english accent. but i dont have that a heavy scots one either.

LordTBT
July 2nd, 2004, 09:58 PM
Basil Stag Hare = Me. lol. i cant do that english accent. but i dont have that a heavy scots one either.

And I don't have an American accent :rolleyes:

Cheesethief
July 3rd, 2004, 04:48 AM
good, i dont like american accents much.
how about judi dench as cornflower, that would be bad casting. :lol:

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 6th, 2004, 09:55 AM
How about that guy who plays Bilbo Baggins in the LOTR. He could be Martin the Warrior or better yet, Gonff.

Oh, and Cheese, there are a lot of American accents. Which one do you not like very much. Cause there are people in the South, who of course talk like Southerners, and there are people in the North, like Minnestoa, and no offense to them, they sound a little wierd, and then there's people from the East Coast who talk really wierd and say strange things that I don't understand. Then there is the west like Texes (TBT) and Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico and they all have western accents. Oh and California is the best. They have Chinese, Irish, Korean, German, Italian, Surfer dude, japanese, english, Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese (by the way, Portugal should have won the Euro Cup) ah. lets see here, well California has like every lind of lanuage, and a lot of foreigners become Americans so in a way even if they are from a different country originally they are now American, so I guess you don't like thier accents either? :lol: So Cheese, please be more specific.

Lord Servone
July 6th, 2004, 11:37 AM
There's also midwesterners...who don't really have any accent at all...that's why we make such good broadcasters xP
Also, the best way to describe the Minnesotan accent is calling it a rip-off of Canadian accents, eh. Because it pretty much is! Muah ha ha ha! xP

Felldoh
July 7th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Hey... I'm from Minnesota! Though I don't sound like it. I'm not a fan of the steryotypical Minnesota accent either.

As for the topic... I'd not want Steven Seagal to even come near the series... he's one of my least favorite actors. He'd be a bad everything.

Lord Servone
July 8th, 2004, 02:15 AM
Sheesh...Steven Segal. The man who kills 15,000 people in every one of his movies and is limited to only one facial expression....he'd make a perfect badger lord... xD

Cheesethief
July 9th, 2004, 12:04 PM
i'm back!
er. i dont like the i dont even know what im talkin about. in fact, forget it.
and greece should have won, and they did. yay! cause they beat the CR and i got their top! so there!

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 10th, 2004, 01:38 AM
But it's greece. Greece!!!! They like never win.

Chelki Sureshot
July 14th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Greece? Greece is not an actor. How about Emma Watson for Cornflower?

Grath
July 15th, 2004, 02:08 PM
I know he's dead but what about Marlon Brando as Lord Brocktree. :lol:
David Spade as Basil
Hillary Duff as Triss

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 15th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Hey Chelki, check out Greece Anderson on Google, and you'll find that he is an actor. So there!!! :p

Felldoh
July 16th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Ohh... how 'bout Fran Drescher as Constance? How much worse can you get than that?

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 17th, 2004, 01:31 AM
:eek: Imagining Constance with that nazzely laugh that she uses when she plays the Nanny, gives me shivers!

Chelki Sureshot
July 17th, 2004, 03:39 PM
Hey Chelki, check out Greece Anderson on Google, and you'll find that he is an actor. So there!!! :p**wrinkles her nose**

Cheesethief
July 18th, 2004, 05:55 AM
greece played better in the end. i hate portugal. (the team). and how about george clooney as the abbot???

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 18th, 2004, 09:45 PM
I'm just joking Chelki! I made that name up just to get you. There is no actor, or at least an actor that I know of, called Greece Anderson.

Cheesethief
July 19th, 2004, 01:24 PM
no, but there is one called anderson greece. ;)

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 20th, 2004, 12:58 AM
Really? No, your just tring to get me. Right? :confused: I'm confused.

Cheesethief
July 20th, 2004, 06:32 AM
no, seriously, try this cinn! (http://www.andersongreece.co.uk)

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 21st, 2004, 12:01 AM
I can't get to the site. Everytime I try, this message pops up: www.andersongreece.co.uk could not be found. Please check the name and try again. Try posting the link again, maybe it'll work.

Cheesethief
July 21st, 2004, 02:28 PM
:p :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: you fell for it!

er, robert de niro as asmodeus. baaaaad casting alert!

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 21st, 2004, 07:50 PM
no, but there is one called anderson greece.

Really? No, your just tring to get me. Right? I'm confused.

no, seriously, try this cinn!

I can't get to the site. Everytime I try, this message pops up: www.andersongreece.co.uk could not be found. Please check the name and try again. Try posting the link again, maybe it'll work.

you fell for it!

Oh, how on Earth could I have fallen for that. Maybe it was the third quote up here that fooled me. :rolleyes:

Lonna Bowstripe
August 15th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Rupert Grint for Cluny. That one scared expression of his makes me scared :D

Lonna Bowstripe
August 15th, 2004, 01:19 PM
:p :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: you fell for it!

I didn't know this was pattern school :lol:

Cheesethief
August 24th, 2004, 02:32 PM
no lonna, i learnt it way back in nursery. hey, where did you learn to double post so good? ;) :D