PDA

View Full Version : Confess your crushes here

Mariel StormRider
July 9th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Okay, i know they're animals, but if they were....say, people with the same personalites or somthing, who would you have a crush on???

I like a lot of them but first and formost....my biggest crush is FELLDOH!!! :D *So Celedine can stop flirting with him*grrrrrrr...but seriously, he's brave, and a good fighter, and so angsty...*sighs*

aside from that, I like (or used to like) Tagg, Matthias, and Dandin (but now Dandin's just my best friend :lol: )

Firerunner
July 9th, 2004, 12:51 PM
Rose.My only pick. :o

Felldoh
July 9th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Constance... 'cause she's just... Constance.

LordTBT
July 9th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Mackinsie. :rolleyes: :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Furrtil
July 9th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Furrtil has a romantic relationship with the deeper 'n' ever pies. Unfortunately, things never progress very far between the two of them, because she usually tries to eat them. And succeeds.

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 10th, 2004, 01:59 AM
Viola Bankvole.

Just joshing of course.

Chelki Sureshot
July 10th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Basil Stag Hare!! He is so hot! And totally cool, and tough, and all that other jazz.

Furrtil
July 10th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Basil Stag Hare!! He is so hot!

*twitch* :eek: I simply have no words for this....

*spasm* :eek: :eek: :eek:

*dies*

Nora the Rover
July 10th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Heh...
Probably Kroova, or Tagg.

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 11th, 2004, 11:48 PM
I have a confession. I've always had a crush on Abbess Germain. OMG, she is fine! I don't care if she is an Abbess, maybe if she was real I could sweep her off of her feet and we could go to the Bahamas and get married and have sweet little demented, mutated mouse/humen children. Ah! That would be the life!!

Abbess Germain? :lol: :lol: I guess I shouldn't have eaten that green thing that was on the floor today. It's imparing my judgement!! :lol:

Jandura
July 12th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Ummm, riigght. Hmmm, i don't know who i liked, I think it was Rosabel (from The Taggerung)

Felldoh
July 16th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Now that I actually think about it, Russa Nodrey is more my type. Gotta love adventurist types.

Jodan
July 16th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Maybe Treerose and Columbine as well.

Cheesethief
July 18th, 2004, 07:33 AM
well, er, probably jukka the sling.

Abbess Sinister
August 8th, 2004, 01:03 PM
You may think me crazy, but I've "loved" Blaggut (from the Bellmaker). He may have been considered vermin in the beginning, but in the end he came through and did the right thing. I admire that in a man, or male character.

Fox Mcloud
August 18th, 2004, 11:24 AM
One word: Kurda. Yes I think that she is hot.

Akkess of Empyrean
August 18th, 2004, 01:26 PM
General Ironbeak :D

Summerstar
August 18th, 2004, 09:06 PM
This is pretty wierd you guys. A crush on an animal??? come to think of it, actually, I always did have a thing going for Arven...>gasp< Did I just say that? Oops :p

Cinnabarr Rivershell
August 18th, 2004, 10:05 PM
One word: Kurda. Yes I think that she is hot.
And you saw her picture where? :rolleyes:

Candied Chesnut
August 18th, 2004, 10:33 PM
there really was only one pic of kurda...and that was the illustration for chapter 1 of Triss where she is getting mad at triss...well thats all i can think of

Cinnabarr Rivershell
August 18th, 2004, 10:38 PM
That picture is possitively U G L Y! You ain't got no alibi! You UGLY! Yeah! Yeah! You UGLY!

Akkess of Empyrean
August 19th, 2004, 01:11 AM
A crush on an animal???

Ah, come on! Use your imagination! :rolleyes:

Candied Chesnut
August 19th, 2004, 08:35 PM
hehe...well arent humans considered animals too?

Ferahgo the Assassin
August 19th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Yeah, I certainly know that I consider humans a type of animal ... but it's usually most conventional to keep it within the species. ;)

You know, that brings me to a question I've been sort of wondering about, and I suppose this is as good a place to ask it as any. Have any of you noticed that throughout the series the animals sometimes "flirt" with others of a different species? For example, in Luke the Warrior, the shrews are infatuated with Trimp because they "can't resist a pretty face." There are other instances of interspecies flirting too, but that's one that comes readily to mind.

Does anyone else find this strange, or is it just me? The shrews do realize that they'd have no chance with a hedgehog, right?

Mariel StormRider
August 19th, 2004, 10:36 PM
That was what I was wondering too, especially in Mariel of Redwall where it said that Saxtus and Dandin were flirting with Treerose when she was giving them lessons in the kitchen.

Bereden the Intrepid
August 19th, 2004, 11:06 PM
I think both cases can be explained with one word, though I am not sure if I am allowed to post the word; so I will only give you a hint, It starts with a "Pu" and ends with a "ty".

Candied Chesnut
August 19th, 2004, 11:49 PM
does it have a "b-e-r" in it?

Bereden the Intrepid
August 19th, 2004, 11:51 PM
Yes, It does.

Akkess of Empyrean
August 20th, 2004, 12:03 AM
That doesn't really explain Clogg and his corsairs thinking Celandine is a "pretty little beast".

Cinnabarr Rivershell
August 20th, 2004, 12:46 AM
Well, when you've been out at sea for a long time, I guess anything, even someone who isn't your species, looks pretty fine.

Akkess of Empyrean
August 20th, 2004, 12:58 AM
Poor desperate pirates.

Lonna Bowstripe
August 20th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Poor desperate pirates

Really. :p :rolleyes:

Akkess of Empyrean
August 20th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Even pirates need love.......... :D :lol: :lol:

What's a URL? I was trying to put a picture link in my sig.

Lonna Bowstripe
August 20th, 2004, 02:41 PM
A URL is the address of a website. For example, this (http://forums.longpatrolclub.com) is the Long Patrol's website.

Akkess of Empyrean
August 20th, 2004, 02:45 PM
didn't work, what am I doing wrong?

Ferahgo the Assassin
August 20th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Okay, so that "tender" time of life may explain Dandin, Saxtus, and the young shrews, but it's still kind of odd about the searats ... where are all the female vermin, anyway? They show up sometimes, but there're hardly as many as male vermin in any situation, especially with the corsairs.

Candied Chesnut
August 20th, 2004, 09:42 PM
well, then the male searats/vermin/coasirs use whatever females they can find...not like use but you know...and vermin have that time in life too

Mariel StormRider
August 21st, 2004, 12:52 AM
well in that case, Romasca must be one eligible bachelorette ;)

Cheesethief
August 24th, 2004, 04:33 PM
inter-racial fraternisation? loamhedge. those shrews with fenna and springald. however, the wearet happened...

Candied Chesnut
August 24th, 2004, 04:44 PM
romasca and that chief tridnet rat(her name escapes me, but i think it was sagitar) were some of the only female vermin that we actually got to know a little. the rest were just followers or captians that got killed.

Akkess of Empyrean
August 24th, 2004, 06:41 PM
What about Verdauga? Ya know, the wildcat.

Ferahgo the Assassin
August 24th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Yeah, come to think of it, how did the Wearet happen? I'm sure BJ knows that two different species can't produce viable offspring ... Buuut, I guess the world of Redwall doesn't have to be entirely biologically accurate ...

Candied Chesnut
August 24th, 2004, 10:57 PM
in mattimeo, BJ said the wearat wasnt really anything. i think that we just drew to the conclusion that since its called the wearat we just think that its the offspring of a weasel and a rat...which is pretty scary.

and akkess, Verdauga was a guy. i think you meant Tsarmina. and yes, there was her too. i completely forgot.

Akkess of Empyrean
August 24th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Oops sorry, I did mean Tsarmina. :lol:
I'm thinking wearet as maybe something similar to a werewolf, only it's a ratty creatury thingy.

Cheesethief
August 25th, 2004, 08:35 AM
wearEt. therefore, a weasel and a ferret. though brian said in matti it looked like a stoat, for some reason.

Trowbaggs
August 25th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Mabye a weasel and a ferret mixed together look like a stoat.

Cheesethief
August 26th, 2004, 12:37 PM
yeah, possibly...remote, mind. more likely its a typo or a mistake...something. dunno.

Barrag Barr
September 13th, 2004, 03:13 PM
we talked about the wearet,but what are those shadow/wraith things??

Kratos
September 27th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Non-redwall char:Knuckles the Echidna

Redwall character:Rufe Brush,NOT in the Bellmaker,but in Mariel of Redwall...

rufe brush....ROCK ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!

Felldoh
September 27th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Kratos, that is the best username... ever. :D Welcome to the forums!

Kratos
September 28th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Yeah,as you can probably guess,I like any movie/video game/book character that is strong,silent and..........I CAN'T THINK OF ANY THING ELSE!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :slagar

t@gg :)
September 28th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Tsarmina...Rawwwwr! :p

BTW Llyod and Raine PWN Kratos!

Kratos
September 29th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Riiiiiiiiight........

Martin of Redwall II
October 3rd, 2004, 01:42 AM
mine is Rose of Noonvale............. :D

Rolinko
December 1st, 2004, 03:41 PM
Kratos, that is the best username... ever. :D Welcome to the forums!
I think, in case anyone doesn't know, that that name is derived from the character Kratos in Tales of Symphonia.

Back on task. And back from the depths.

Grath Longfletch. I wish I was Inbar Trueflight. We'd live together in Holt Rudderwake, have a family, that whole bit.

Plus I'd know how swim. Yeah. 19 and don't know how to swim. That's me.

*sigh* :o Back to reality.

Felldoh
December 1st, 2004, 11:49 PM
Yes, I know. :D He's my favorite Tales of Symphonia character, which is why I said Kratos' username rocked. But back on subject... I guess I'll go with Rolinko and list Grath as another. :D

LadyBeelze
December 2nd, 2004, 06:15 PM
Shard, Plugg (Before his tail got chopped off), Tagg, and Kroova. And maybe Martin i guess

Martin of Redwall II
December 3rd, 2004, 12:25 PM
we talked about the wearet,but what are those shadow/wraith things??

RING WRAITHS! ;) kkk........

maybe a wearet or a..... ferrwes! :rolleyes:

Russus Robur
December 16th, 2004, 09:18 PM
There are only two characters whoes has the type of personality that I attracts me to them if I was a beast and would be the same personality that attracts me someone who I would in date I real life. Both characters came from “Taggerung”, one is a otter maiden, the other is a little squirrel maiden and they are * Queue Some Romantic Music* Mhera and Fwirl. :o

shadowmoon
December 20th, 2004, 04:54 PM
I know this is old and has been said so many times but i like martin. ge's so cool and like haunted ya know? I also like finnbarr but not as a crush. He's my fave character.
Ive noticed that guys are answering thui smore than gals

Aleisou Swiftpounce
December 20th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Non-Redwall (ie. DEPTFORD MICE): Thomas (when he was young).
Redwall: Err... Gingivere? Well, I am a wildcat

Hisk
December 21st, 2004, 10:47 PM
Malkariss.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!