PDA

View Full Version : My Website

Mariel StormRider
July 17th, 2004, 03:21 PM
It's new, so a lot of the content isn't up yet, but could you tell me what you think of the layout so far? it's Warriors of Redwall (www.winisp.net/xtreme)

Cheesethief
July 18th, 2004, 05:43 AM
that is some site. i like everything, but the american spelling. :mad:

Mariel StormRider
July 18th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Sorry bout that, but being american and all... ;)

Lonna Bowstripe
July 18th, 2004, 10:11 PM
cool website, but I clicked on personality quizzes and after I took What Redwall Creature Would You Be it just gave me a web address. How do I find out my results?

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 18th, 2004, 10:30 PM
i like everything, but the american spelling.
Well I don't like the UK's spelling. So there!!! :p :lol:

Lyrian Aryns
July 18th, 2004, 11:30 PM
I'd just like to mention... your banner is really nice, but it takes forever to load. It'd be a really good idea to save it as a .jpg, or something. If you don't have the means by which to do that, I'll see what I can do with it, if you want... I'd do it right now, but I don't have a lot of time at the moment.

Mariel StormRider
July 19th, 2004, 12:51 AM
cool website, but I clicked on personality quizzes and after I took What Redwall Creature Would You Be it just gave me a web address. How do I find out my results?

I'm glad you like my site!!! :) that's wierd about the quiz...it worked for me. You might want to try again, since it's a quizlla quiz, and that website's always having problems :)

I'd just like to mention... your banner is really nice, but it takes forever to load. It'd be a really good idea to save it as a .jpg, or something. If you don't have the means by which to do that, I'll see what I can do with it, if you want... I'd do it right now, but I don't have a lot of time at the moment.

hmm...I'll try that, but it never had any problems when I tested it. I'll see what I can do, though ;) btw, thanks for the compliment :cool:

Felldoh
July 19th, 2004, 11:04 AM
Very nice site. I like the layout.

Cheesethief
July 19th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Sorry bout that, but being american and all... maybe i could do a co.uk version?

cool website, but I clicked on personality quizzes and after I took What Redwall Creature Would You Be it just gave me a web address. How do I find out my results? the redwall species test is at a seperate site, i dunno, try putting the address in the browser bar. (im an otter) or hammer refresh.

Well I don't like the UK's spelling. So there!!! :eek:

and the banner didnt take any time at all to load for me!

Lyrian Aryns
July 19th, 2004, 01:22 PM
What, am I the only person still using dial-up internet here?

*shakes head* That's... not fair. :P

Lonna Bowstripe
July 19th, 2004, 08:18 PM
No, I still am also.

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 20th, 2004, 01:06 AM
Dial up!!! HA! I gave that up years ago.

Cheesethief
July 20th, 2004, 05:46 AM
hey, i use dial-up and the banner loaded with everything else. maybe you should check the computer is working, then kick it. it really does work sometimes!