PDA

View Full Version : The Cataclysmic End: GRAMMAR WARS

Furrtil
July 14th, 2004, 07:32 PM
And I will laugh at your gunius spelling! ;)

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 15th, 2004, 01:51 AM
*clears throat* Ahem... Genius. G-E-N-I-U-S Genius.

Correct!!!! And you, Cinnabarr, win the LP spelling bee!!!!

Thank you, thank you all!!! I would have never been able to do this if it weren't for Furrtil. Thank you!!!! I will take this honor as champ of the spelling bee and go around the world in 80 days, helping people for the benefit of human needs.

*Croud goes wild with applause*

Cheesethief
July 18th, 2004, 05:35 AM
yes, im back...

hmm, was that spelling of crowd deliberate? ;) and isnt this thread kinda...well, yknow, strange? and my favourite fish is trout. plus, i seem to recall a topic about a redwall soap...any similarities???
plus, hi to lukey. ive been on holiday.

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 18th, 2004, 08:37 PM
hmm, was that spelling of crowd deliberate?
*looks around nervously* Yes, ahh... Yes it was deliberately done.

Cheesethief
July 19th, 2004, 01:08 PM
well my use of conjunctions was pretty awful too. :o

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 20th, 2004, 12:13 AM
conjunctions????? :confused: Ah... Yeah you're right.

Lonna Bowstripe
July 20th, 2004, 01:48 PM
:eek: You're missusing this board!! :eek:
If you want to discuss grammer and spelling, why don't you do it on the Patroller?

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 21st, 2004, 12:07 AM
I just might do that Lonna. I just might do that.

Cheesethief
July 21st, 2004, 02:14 PM
too late! introducing scribes 2: back in action! coming to a cinema near you summer '04.

Lonna Bowstripe
July 21st, 2004, 02:17 PM
Is it my imagination, or did a moderator move this from the actual Cataclysmic End? Good decision, because grammer disscussions don't really belong in the Fan Fiction Forum. They belong in the Patroller ;)

Martin the Warrior
July 21st, 2004, 06:53 PM
It's not your imagination. Reds took care of it.

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 21st, 2004, 08:05 PM
Good decision, because grammer disscussions don't really belong in the Fan Fiction Forum. They belong in the Patroller ;)
Oh, yes Lonna you are soooo right. Oh yes Dibbun Lonna, with 19 posts you are very correct. But... Reds should have moved this to the Patroller, but he didn't. So I had to go out of my way and correct this small error and start a new thread in the Patroller entitled, Grammar. Just joking around Reds. :D