PDA

View Full Version : Animal you are most like, and favorite animal.

Jodan
July 22nd, 2004, 10:22 AM
Which animal from the Redwall series are you most like, and what is your favorite animal.

I am probably most like a badger. I am big and strong, and when I get ????ed off there is no stopping me.

My favorite animals are hares. Everything from their antics, to their great fighting capabilities, not to mention their ability to scoff.

Nora the Rover
July 22nd, 2004, 11:28 AM
I'd have to say I'm most like an otter.
I really love water sports, and even though my attitude may seem easygoing, there's also a serious, stubborn side.
Besides otters, I think squirrels are some of my favorite animals.

Cheesethief
July 22nd, 2004, 11:46 AM
I am probably most like a badger. I am big and strong, and when I get ????ed off there is no stopping me. you forgot modest. ;)
otter. im pretty good at water stuff, stronger than youd think, fairly smart, pretty relaxed unless someone gets on my nerves. otter are my faves too, then squirrels.

Sandstripe the Wild
July 22nd, 2004, 04:48 PM
I'll be perfectly honest with you, I'd probably be a short-tempered mouse. I tend to be shy and I'm not really strong so I tend to rely on my mind, I can be quick though. Personally I don't know what any of that has to do with being a mouse, but those traits seem to remind me of one.

Personally my favorite animals are either the squirrels or mice

LadyBeelze
July 22nd, 2004, 05:20 PM
I think i'm most like an otter. I adore hot spicy food and also sea food. Swimming is my favorite thing to do too. But my favorite redwall animal is foxes. Have you ever seen one in real life? Their coats are so soft and pretty with all that red. ^^

Firerunner
July 22nd, 2004, 05:27 PM
I am most like a hare.I can eat alot,brave,fast.

My fave are hares. :D :D :D

Bereden the Intrepid
July 22nd, 2004, 07:18 PM
I am most like a badger a loner, brave, loyal, and willing put my life on the line for my family, my closest friends, and my contry if the need were ever to arise.

I have always liked mice.

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 22nd, 2004, 07:30 PM
I'm most like a hare, because I'm a very good runner, I love to eat food nonstop, sometimes I have a fiery temper, and hares talk a lot, which my family say that I do too.

As for favorite Redwall animal, I'd go with otters. They are good, honost creatures, who are nice to people, are funny, strong. Basically, they are well rounded and I like that.

Lonna Bowstripe
July 22nd, 2004, 09:25 PM
Badger. I took What Redwall Creature Would You Be http://quizilla.com/users/Hallahna/quizzes/What%20Redwall%20Creature%20Would%20You%20Be?/ and it said I was a badger.

Aleisou Swiftpounce
July 30th, 2004, 03:21 PM
I'd be a wildcat... I'm vicious, and rather snooty. But I think myself as nicer wildcat like Gingivere...

As for my favourite Redwall creature, it would have to be an otter. And if they weren't evil, the stoats.

Felldoh
July 30th, 2004, 03:31 PM
I just took that test too.

"You're a badger! Woe betide those who anger you, you've got strength that none can match! And a great sense of revenge, or to avenge, too..."

Hulk smash! :mad:

My favorite animal from the series would probably be a Ferret. Too bad their usually evil.

LadyBeelze
July 30th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I'm a squirrel according to that quiz. Hmm

Candied Chesnut
July 30th, 2004, 09:12 PM
the quiz said i was a mouse...not sure if i act like one in real life though

my fav animal would be the otter or squirrel

Akkess of Empyrean
August 16th, 2004, 04:16 PM
the test said I was an otter.....but my favourite animal(s) would have to be the ravens and the birds of prey. Oh yeah, and the adders.

Sandstripe the Wild
August 20th, 2004, 05:28 PM
The test said I was a Squirrel, pretty cool in my opinion.

Cinnabarr Rivershell
August 20th, 2004, 05:50 PM
The test said I was most like a hare. Just what I thought I was most like.

Ferahgo the Assassin
August 20th, 2004, 07:45 PM
The test says I'm an otter, which I suppose I'd agree with. Personally I'd say I'd either be an otter or a hare, or perhaps a badger. But mostly some strange mix of otter and hare with a dash of the badger inability to occasionally control my temper. :p

Cheesethief
August 24th, 2004, 03:37 PM
ditto ferahgo, though with a dash of squirrel, and that would be me.