PDA

View Full Version : What should be the next book made into a TV series?

Candied Chesnut
July 29th, 2004, 10:50 PM
i think mariel of redwall or pearls of lutra. they're not my favorite, but i'd love to see how they draw the monitor (did i spell that right?) lizards or mariel and dandin

Jodan
July 29th, 2004, 11:16 PM
I think the Bellmaker, or maybe Mossflower. I've always wanted to see the mountain Salamandastron and it's Badger Lords come to life.

Firerunner
July 30th, 2004, 08:35 AM
Mossflower would be awesome I think. :cool:

Aleisou Swiftpounce
July 30th, 2004, 10:07 AM
Hmmm, I think Mossflower. Seeing as its one of the most important books, and as I'd like to see how they do Salamandastron, Tsarmina and Ashleg (I've got a thing about pine-martens!!!)
If they didn't do that, I think Pearls of Lutra (again, PINE MARTEN!), Legend of Luke or The Taggerung. Although, if they only developed the 2nd part of LoL, with maybe one episode for parts 1 and 3, it would be better.

LadyBeelze
July 30th, 2004, 11:44 AM
I think mossflower would be a good choice. It'd make sence after the MtW series with martin going to mossflower and redwall being built at the end of the book. If they skip to a book farther down the timeline the people who haven't read the books would be really confused. But Salamandastron would probably be cool. *shrug*

Firerunner
July 30th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Yeah.I would like to see when Badrang and Urthstripe jump over the edge at Salamadastron. That would be cool. :cool:

Lord Servone
July 30th, 2004, 12:56 PM
That never happened, Firerunner... xP

It was Ferahaggo .

If they ever made a fourth season, Mossflower should be a definate.

Chelki Sureshot
July 30th, 2004, 01:06 PM
I would like Lord Brocktree, but that would only be good in 3D. Mossflower should definetly be next, becasue all the non readers are dying to know more about Martin, I'm sure.

Firerunner
July 30th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Sorry :o Got the names mixed up. :o

Felldoh
July 30th, 2004, 02:57 PM
I'd really want Mossflower... or maybe The Long Patrol.

Cheesethief
July 30th, 2004, 04:25 PM
oh, mossflower. no question. the shows would have to be in roughly the order they were published. aleisous idea about the LoL is exactly what i think. but mossflower next. then...maybe salamandastron, or perhaps LoL.

Candied Chesnut
July 30th, 2004, 09:02 PM
mosserflower and then the legend of luke would carry the timeline rather nicely

Grath
July 30th, 2004, 11:36 PM
They should do Salamandastron or Pearls of Lutra or (The) Taggerung. Those three would be interesting to watch. Though I would rather see them in a movie.

Aleisou Swiftpounce
July 31st, 2004, 07:01 AM
Yeh, a movie would be better.

Hmm, I wonder which books people wouldn't like to see made into a film/tv program, if any.

Cheesethief
July 31st, 2004, 07:51 AM
do you mean redwall, or any books? i didnt want them to do redwall, but it turned out ok so i guess thats alright. lord brocktree is one i would not like to be done. it would be easy to leave it out, i think its better to be a picture in your head than on the screen for that.

Lord Servone
July 31st, 2004, 10:13 AM
Personally, in some respects, a tv series is better than a movie. Quality wise, its less, but storywise: you can fit a lot more into a series than you could in a movie.