PDA

View Full Version : Joyous Guard

Agravaine
August 2nd, 2004, 01:53 PM
Come to Joyous Guard (http://gallihodin.proboards24.com/index.cgi) for a furry roleplaying experience to rival...stuff. Fur regrowth guaranteed within three days of registering.

Wait a minute. Scratch the fur regrowth.

(I know that a proboards forum is not technically a website. Please don't take it upon yourself to point that out to me.)

Lonna Bowstripe
August 2nd, 2004, 02:40 PM
Pretty Good!!

Lonna Bowstripe
August 2nd, 2004, 02:43 PM
Pretty Good!! Why don't you put in a like for Long Patrol?

*sigh* I have to wait a minuet before I can post this, so I'm :eek: Wait!! I can post this now! Really, though, what's up with the rule about 1 post per minuet?

Lonna Bowstripe
August 2nd, 2004, 02:46 PM
I'm gonna try an experiment here. Since my post before said i couldn't post because of the 1 post per minuet rule and it still posted it, right after i post this i'm gonna post again and see if it goes through.

Lonna Bowstripe
August 2nd, 2004, 02:47 PM
Did it work?
Guess not. Than why did it work before?

Lyrian Aryns
August 2nd, 2004, 03:59 PM
The one post per minute thing is basically just to deter people from posting useless messages over and over. And, I'm assuming, vBulletin has some kind of filter in place that blocks duplicate messages by the same person, just in case people accidently hit the submit reply button twice in a row. That's also to keep spammers at bay, because in order to spam a topic to oblivion, they'd have to wait a minute between posts and change the text of their posts every time.

Agravaine
August 2nd, 2004, 07:57 PM
*Coughcough* Can we not get sidetracked?

Lonna Bowstripe
August 15th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Oh, by the way, this forum is for Redwall websites only...

Ringmaster
September 11th, 2004, 08:58 PM
That is an ok web site but the colors made me go cross eyed :rolleyes:

Ringmaster
September 11th, 2004, 09:00 PM
And anway this is a forum for Redwall sites your site has hardly any thing to do with Redwall

Ringmaster
September 11th, 2004, 09:01 PM
:( oh and sorry for the double post :( ;)

Agravaine
September 24th, 2004, 09:09 PM
But it is FURRY.

Hmmm... you really don't like the colors? Is it the background red you don't like?

Lyrian Aryns
September 24th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Personally, I'd change the unvisited link color from blue to that green you use, and the forum headings would look better if they were, say, black instead of red. Other than that, I think the colors are fine.

Otherwise... I'm not much into roleplaying, so forgive me for my lack of comments on the actual site. :p

Agravaine
October 2nd, 2004, 07:56 PM
Joyous Guard is now a little easier on the eyes.

Ringmaster
October 4th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Yep it looks better now.