PDA

View Full Version : "No Regrets" Comments

Grath
August 9th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Hey Mariel Stormrider. I love this short story. When I first started reading it I was like "Where have I read this before, it sounds familiar?" then I realized that I saw this at fanfiction.net. Then I looked up your bio and found that you are called Warriormaid 3000 there. (took me long enough to figure that out huh? :D :p ) I was really surprised by that when I figured it out too. Any way sorry I had to ramble like that, great story though.

Felldoh
August 10th, 2004, 09:48 AM
All I got to say is... yay. As I mentioned elsewhere, this is one of my favorite fanfics ever. I reviewed it on http://www.fanfiction.net/ as SageSS (though I just changed my pename to... you guessed it, Felldoh), and my opinion has only went up with it. You're a very good writer, and I hope to see many more fics from you. :D

P.S: Gonna post Pearl Tears here? That is a great one too.

Mariel StormRider
August 10th, 2004, 12:13 PM
Hey thanks!!! Yeah, maybe I should mention somewhere here that my penname is Warriormaid3000 on ff.net, huh :)

Lonna Bowstripe
August 13th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Pretty Good

Lonna Bowstripe
August 13th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Oops, I put my comment in the actual story. :redsy, fix it

Cheesethief
August 24th, 2004, 02:19 PM
you could just delete lonna... :rolleyes:
anyways, it was pretty good, or what i read was. looks like youre a regular little author. :D good. ill read the rest later.