PDA

View Full Version : Look up, waaaaay up!

Akkess of Empyrean
August 18th, 2004, 12:47 PM
If you watch the all the Redwall series, creatures like birds, snakes, and things like that are pretty big, like Stryke, Ironbeak, Boldred,Asmodeus etc. Now think if BJ for whatever reason decided to bring in an Ostrich or an anaconda,or even an elephant. :lol: (I don't think he would :D , but it's a funny thought). If he did, then he would probably shrink something that big compared to a mouse or whatever down to size.

This is pointless, but what can you do. ;)

Lonna Bowstripe
August 19th, 2004, 10:20 AM
No hopes of that. BJ only includes animals in Redwall that live in his native homeland.:shades:

Akkess of Empyrean
August 19th, 2004, 06:09 PM
And I'm quite glad he does. But it's still an interesting thought. ;)

Trowbaggs
August 22nd, 2004, 06:15 PM
I think the only animal that he wrote about that wasn't from his homeland are the moniters from Pearls of Lutra.

Slagar the Cruel
August 22nd, 2004, 09:13 PM
I think the only animal that he wrote about that wasn't from his homeland are the moniters from Pearls of Lutra.
What about Triss and Loamhedge?

LordTBT
August 22nd, 2004, 09:30 PM

wrong. there was the hamster and the gerbil

Trowbaggs
August 22nd, 2004, 10:00 PM
I remember the hampster from Triss now. But I don't remember a gerbil. Someone refresh my memory.

Cheesethief
August 24th, 2004, 02:51 PM
the gerbilrats. loamhedge.

hamsters live wild in central europe. as for gerbils, well, there must be escaped pets who managed to survive...
anyway, any animal/uk questions, ask away.