PDA

View Full Version : Redwall MIDI“s!

zilver
August 20th, 2004, 12:33 PM
First, hello everyone :D

If you dont understand me; I“m swedish :D

OK I need HELP

I have not seen any show at all from the redwall series but I“ve heard the music from the main theme and "noonvale“s song" and such. I can play them both on piano but I don“t have any opportunities right now for "making" them MIDI... so If you have any URL to a redwall midi out there please please pleaseeee tell me :cornflow:

It would be very useful!!!

Akkess of Empyrean
August 20th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Welcome to the Long Patrol Forum! :D Don't worry, I understand you just fine ('cause it's in english! I'm German. Different, but close enough)

I can't really help you with your midi problem, but it seems to me you'll need a program on your computer. Then you can record it and possibly put it on the internet somewhere.

zilver
August 20th, 2004, 12:49 PM
oh well... :rolleyes:

the most disturbing fact is that I“ve found a MIDI before( even two :p ) but that mush have been at least a year ago...oh well....we in sweden is so behind when it comes to the books....salamandastron came out maybe a month ago...I think it was 1992 in U.K right?

Akkess of Empyrean
August 20th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Salamandastron came out one month ago?! Wow...........Well, you have lots of books to look forward to! :)

By the way, how's the weather over there? ;)

zilver
August 20th, 2004, 12:59 PM
but then again I don“t think they are being released in the same order...I have read:

Martin the Warrior
Cluny (I dont know the full name in english)
Mossflower
The book with this badger ...hm sunflash?
Mattimeo
Josef the bellmaker
Yeah and something with the bellmakers daughter

currently I am hunting salamandastron all over the libraries in my hometown...having it soon :D

Oh EDIT: the weather? well...sweden is not like a frozen country up north which I think german (dutch?)people know because of the visits we get on the summers...I mean how many german people comes to sweden every year....sweden is boring dont bother to visit :D...

Akkess of Empyrean
August 20th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Huh, it isn't being released in the same order..........wierd.
the book with Cluny is called Redwall, and the one with Sunflash is called The Outcast.

German and Dutch are two very different things. And, I know that Sweden isn't freezing cold, but I've only been to Germany two or three times. I live in Canada :D

Chelki Sureshot
August 20th, 2004, 01:18 PM
salamandastron came out maybe a month ago...I think it was 1992 in U.K right? A month ago! What's wrong with them? You could get the books that have released here but obviously not in Sweden on Ebay for low prices. Most people will ship overseas and stuff. I think

zilver
August 20th, 2004, 01:23 PM
well "Akkess" your location did not say a word about canada and you said you were german and I thought german people lived in germany so :)

yeah a month ago...but the first book ("martin" for swedes) came about three years ago in swedish so they translate somewhat fast...I think :confused:

Akkess of Empyrean
August 20th, 2004, 01:25 PM
My grandparents on my father's side immigrated to Canada after WWII.

dandin1
August 20th, 2004, 03:24 PM
A redwall midi? Hmmmmmmm.... Hmmm... I remember something being posted at the old LP forums. I think it was Slagar that made a redwall MIDI. Or something like that. I also remember Treerose, I think, making a sheet with the notes of the redwall theme. *ponder* If you want to make a MIDI yourself, search google for a free midi program.

The URL of the old forum is http://pub52.ezboard.com/bthelongpatrolsforum

zilver
August 21st, 2004, 04:22 AM
OH Thank you THank you!!!!

I have the sheets printed out already but I can“t "read" notes fully yet ...

Lonna Bowstripe
August 21st, 2004, 12:32 PM
You have the piano music :eek:
Really! :eek:
I've been looking for that!! :eek:
Could you attach it to one of your posts?
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lyrian Aryns
August 21st, 2004, 01:01 PM
You can find the sheet music here, Lonna: http://rwtv.longpatrolclub.com/theme.html

Slagar made an midi of the little title card sequence (I think that's what it was, at least... it's been a while), but I think he gave up on making one of the whole song. I was trying to find it, but I can't remember where it is. :\

Cheesethief
August 24th, 2004, 02:47 PM
hi zilver! your english is great! better than mine at least. ;) anyways, i got the music ages ago from that link. its pleasing to play it.

Candied Chesnut
August 24th, 2004, 03:34 PM
i learned it a year ago and i am really bad at it.

zilver
August 25th, 2004, 02:47 PM
oh thaank you *blushes* :D

oh I wish I could find that midi....anyone knows of a free good midid program :D?

Felldoh
August 25th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Go here (http://www.download.com), I'm sure you'll be able to find one there. I once had one... but I don't remember its name or anything...

Cheesethief
August 26th, 2004, 11:29 AM
oh thaank you *blushes* im serious!

anyway, felldoh, is it just me or is your sig kind of...similar to mine? hmm...

Felldoh
August 26th, 2004, 06:51 PM
:D Mayyyyybeeeee. Yeah... it was intentional. :p

P.S: The best Silent Hill 2 image... ever. (http://www.boomspeed.com/sage_ss/sh2_prd_16.jpg)

Cheesethief
August 27th, 2004, 10:23 AM
oh, thats good. have you got The Room? I might buy it, cos i have the other three.
silent hill is great, cos you can get all the secret weapons, endings etc, plus costumes. i would definetely recommend it to anyone who likes horror films. yeah, go buy it!