PDA

View Full Version : Mossflower?

Madd The Sane
December 2nd, 2002, 04:49 PM
Does anyone know if Nelvana will be making "Brian Jacques Mossflower: A tale of Redwall"? Or does anyone know what book that Nelvana will do next if it isn't Mossflower?

Glenner
December 2nd, 2002, 06:26 PM
I'd love Mossflower to be series. And when you think about it, it makes sense that It'd be the next one. Its the next chronologically after MTW, and one of the most loved Redwall books, so I don't see why not.

MoonShadow
December 7th, 2002, 06:50 PM
Well, I thought that Nelvana wasn't going to make any more series in awhile.... Well, if they're making it eventually, I certainly watch it. Though I hope they do those "introduction" things a bit better with those kids..

Lyrian Aryns
December 7th, 2002, 08:00 PM
Well, they'd hopefully get BJ back doing the beginning and endings for a fourth season, since the only reason he wasn't on MtW was because he'd just had a stroke...

Darkhood_343
December 8th, 2002, 01:50 PM
Well, they'd hopefully get BJ back doing the beginning and endings for a fourth season, since the only reason he wasn't on MtW was because he'd just had a stroke...

Yeah really...

Slagar the Cruel
December 12th, 2002, 08:23 PM
Well, they'd hopefully get BJ back doing the beginning and endings for a fourth season, since the only reason he wasn't on MtW was because he'd just had a stroke...Agreed... actually, they were one of my favorite parts of the show. "Now, Matthoias... 'e was just a kid. Yeh! Jus' loik yew! But 'e stood up to Cluny's army, 'cuz he had courage!" ;) (Sorry... I just love writing in that sort of dialect.) I'd love to see more of the spotlights for the rumored Fourth Season...

Jade the Warrior
January 2nd, 2003, 02:28 PM
That would be a grand show...With the dugeons, Gonff, Martin, Mask, the final battle between Tsarmina and Martin...The woodlanders against Kotir...Verdauge Greeneyes...Gingivere...Ferdy and Coggs...That would be so cool! Plus, as already stated, it goes next in the sequence. Mattimeo was after Redwall, Mossflower was after Martin the Warrior...Plus, it's a grand favorite to most Redwall fans...I think most of us would like to see Mossflower on the screen. Let's hope BJ gets back to the Fourth Season soon!

~Jade, who likes to ramble on alot...

rowanoak
January 3rd, 2003, 03:53 PM
Assuming that "Mossflower" is going to be adapted to a cartoon, does anyone have any ideas of what actress would make a good Tsarmina?

Darkhood_343
January 3rd, 2003, 04:02 PM
rowanoak
Assuming that "Mossflower" is going to be adapted to a cartoon, does anyone have any ideas of what actress would make a good Tsarmina?
Hmm... my sister is a good nominee.

Lord Servone
January 3rd, 2003, 08:19 PM
I think they should use a new actress as I don't think the voice actress that did Rowanoak and Stryke would be good for Tsarmina nor would Warbeak's.... the other voice actresses (Cornflower's and Rose's) aren't evil enough sounding to do the trick... though if they did just use a voice actress from the original series, I think that Rowanoak/Stryke's would be the best nominee for the role...

Speaking of voice actors for Mossflower, I think Richard Binsley would be a good voice for (forgot what his name was..Scratch or something like that, right?) the stoat that got killed by the swan...not in his Basil voice obviously but his vermin voice....

I think there will be a new voice actor for Gonff...hopefully, he won't be too young. I can probably think of some other voice actors that would be good for characters but I won't list them all right now... Its easier for me to do it for other books....