PDA

View Full Version : Argh! Talking animals!

Cheesethief
August 25th, 2004, 07:19 AM
So, what would you do if you saw a fully garbed, sword-wielding mouse screaming "Eulalia!" at you while stabbing your leg? Squash it? Capture it? Run? Something else?
Personally, I would probably capture it, but if you would do something else, spill.

Felldoh
August 25th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Well... I'd scream out a couple of explicit words because he just stabbed my leg... then I'd ask him why he just stabbed me... and depending on his answer either limp away or try and be his friend.

Trowbaggs
August 25th, 2004, 12:05 PM
I wouldn't care that he stabbed me in the leg. I'd be so dumbfounded at seeing a talking mouse with cloths on screaming eulalia! I would probably faint.

Felldoh
August 25th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Well, I guess that'd be an option for me too. :D

Cinnabarr Rivershell
August 25th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I'd kick the bloody thing all the way to China!

TwinBlade Shortsword
August 25th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I'd probably say "that tickles" grab him and throw in a cage and say "very bad manners chap stabbing me in the leg, wot wot"

Bereden the Intrepid
August 25th, 2004, 05:50 PM
I would pull out my trusty sword shaped cocktail toothpick, and challenge him to a deul. :D

LadyBeelze
August 25th, 2004, 06:24 PM
I'd hug'um and saw "cuuuuuuuuuute!" and dub him Bob or some stupid name. Either that or shoot him with my rifle and have him stuffed up on the wall (Bwu-ha-ha-ha). Wait..if i shot him with a rifle he'd blow up into a bazillion peices lol. A pelet gun then.

Lonna Bowstripe
August 25th, 2004, 08:18 PM
If would show him my shoes and say, "If you don't stop hacking at my leg, I can bring this down on you." :D

Akkess of Empyrean
August 25th, 2004, 09:35 PM
Invite it for dinner! :D

Cheesethief
August 26th, 2004, 11:45 AM
in a kind of hannibal lecter style, or what?

Nora the Rover
August 26th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Hm. I think I'd admit myself to a mental hospital...

Grath
August 26th, 2004, 06:01 PM
I would probably be quite shocked at first but then once I realized it's a fictional charater I've read in a book. I would say "You're not real only in my imagination" Then he would disappear. Either that or I would tell him you took the wrong turn to Narnia or Redwall.

Candied Chesnut
August 26th, 2004, 09:23 PM
plan a: let my mouth drop open and pass out
plan b: pinch my self to make sure im not dreaming
plan c: make it my pet. now i have my very own redwall hero! :D

Furrtil
August 26th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Invent a new olympic sport: estreme speed hopping. Probably hurt like mad.

Rolinko
August 26th, 2004, 09:59 PM
I think human survival instinct would have anyone (for example, me) attempt to flee from the armed attacker and seek help and medical attention, considering the wounded leg. Then, considering that everyone would think you're insane if you told the truth about the events causing your injury, you'd need to come up with a good story, which is something I certainly can't come up with. Forget about the mouse.

PS Cheesethief: How big?
PPS: Male or female?

Renegade
August 27th, 2004, 08:25 AM
Cinnabarr Rivershell said:

I'd kick the bloody thing all the way to China!

I agree.... somewhere remote... like near the mongolian border or something.
Then again, maybe I'll just kick it across the room, then put it in a cage and keep it in my hostel room for entertainment...

Cheesethief
August 27th, 2004, 10:42 AM
PS Cheesethief: How big? Mouse-size.

PPS: Male or female? i guess male, cos
mariel never had the sword, did she?

Senav
August 27th, 2004, 12:05 PM
First, I would scream, because the world suddenly makes no sense. Then, I would catch it and put it in a cage, and name him Larry. Because pets with people names are cute.

Firerunner
August 28th, 2004, 04:52 PM
I would capture it!Mwaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barrag Barr
September 5th, 2004, 04:37 AM
I'd probably shout "REDWALLLLLL!" "logalogalogalogalog" or "Eulalia",then it could be my freind

Barrag Barr
September 5th, 2004, 04:41 AM
So, what would you do if you saw a fully garbed, sword-wielding mouse screaming "Eulalia!" at you while stabbing your leg?

Arn't the mice supposed to be friendly?? :confused:

Cheesethief
September 5th, 2004, 07:24 AM
Arn't the mice supposed to be friendly?? er...lets just say theyre mad.

Cinnabarr Rivershell
September 5th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Please stop double posting Barrag Barr.
As for me, I'd still give the thing a good kick!