PDA

View Full Version : The "What are you wearing?" thread

Glenner
December 2nd, 2002, 06:37 PM
No, I'm not a stalker, I'm just doing this for my own personal ,weird, i'm-just really-bored-and -can't-think-of-anything-else-to-post-at-the-moment, interest.
So what are you wearing? As in right now, at the moment? The very outfit your sitting in.
Me, I'm wearing my school uniform. Just some kaki pants, a shirt, and a grey school jacket.

dandin1
December 2nd, 2002, 06:41 PM
Me? A green "Bridlewood" T-shirt with blue pantst, that were ment to be splash pants, but I still wear them. They only have one pocket and it can trasnform into a bakcpack o.o

My sock are grey.

Glenner
December 2nd, 2002, 06:43 PM
Pants that transform into backpacks... now thats funky.;)(funky is not necessarily a bad thing)
Oh yeah socks, just smelly white ones for me today. ;)

Cale Yin
December 2nd, 2002, 07:12 PM
I'm wearing a striped pink-and-slightly-darker-pink ribbed longsleeved shirt with a hood. Very cute. And on top of that, a very plain, common-looking hooded jacket. And jeans, and white socks and white but dirty slip-on sneaker thingies.

Lord Servone
December 2nd, 2002, 07:48 PM
I had a funny response but if I said it, you'd all think me a tad akward ;)

Anyway, what I am really wearing is as follows. A pair of white socks with gray soles, loose fitting (not baggy) blue jeans, a white Resevoir Dogs t-shirt of which is beneath a loose olive green sweater.

Airemia
December 2nd, 2002, 07:52 PM
Cool topic! Very original! :cool:

Right now I'm wearing a full suit of armour.

I'm actually wearing a blue long sleeved shirt, blue jeans, and red and grey socks with chinese letters on them.

LadyBeelze
December 2nd, 2002, 08:41 PM
Wow A Unique Thread...haven't thought of this before

I don't really care what i wear as long as its modest. Right now i'm wearing a yellow short sleave shirt, baggy levi pants, and white socks.

Lyrian Aryns
December 2nd, 2002, 09:02 PM
Right now I'm wearing a grey T-shirt with a wolf-eagle-mountain-swirly design on it which I am too lazy to elaborate further upon, a pair of blue jeans, some white socks with dirty soles from having been worn for four days so far because I was too lazy to find another pair of socks in the bottomlss pit masquerading as my sock drawer, and a dark blue baseball cap.

That sounds like one... nifty? ... pair of pants, Dandin...

dandin1
December 3rd, 2002, 07:08 AM
yhea, well they're supposed to be pants you put over your pants to protect yourself from wind/rain. But I failed to notice untill a month.... :rolleyes:

Blacktooth
December 3rd, 2002, 08:39 AM
well, i am wearing a t-shirt of the the band immortal, and black pants

Baby Rollo
December 3rd, 2002, 02:57 PM
I'm wearing a blue shirt, a scarf, and blue pants just like the one in my sig. I'm also wearing diapers 'cause I'm not quite potty-trained yet. Sometimes I have accidents.

VanessaNB
December 3rd, 2002, 03:58 PM
I'm wearing a green T-shirt, that has a very small rip on it. I'm also wearing an old pair of jeans (I use them for play and so on because I want to keep my school clothes in one piece).
Oh, and a pair of socks:p

Airemia
December 3rd, 2002, 04:02 PM
What Airemia is Wearing: Updated. I am now wearing a red sweater, blue jeans, and bright red socks.

LadyBeelze
December 3rd, 2002, 05:40 PM
Today i'm wearing a purple, white,pink,black, different shade......too many colors to list.......aww i'm just to lazy to write them down. Baggy paints and white socks. How orignal :rolleyes:

Darkhood_343
December 3rd, 2002, 08:28 PM
Darkhood is currently Wearing:

A grey short-sleeve shirt.

A black Independent Truck Co. hoodie over it.

Boxers

Really,Really Baggy JNCO Jeans

A Spitfire Dogtag

And a HUGE Battle Axe

MoonShadow
December 3rd, 2002, 08:54 PM
I'm wearing a light blue jacket thing, dark blue pants thing with lots of criss cross things on it if you look closely, a faded dark blue Mickey Mouse shirt because I was too lazy to think of anything else to wear today (I forgot to plan what to wear and what was appropiate for the weather last night :\), and amazingly, socks at the moment.

Though I was wearing a light blue sweater instead of a jacket this morning. I often change jackets/sweatshirts when I come home from school for whatever reason....

Cale Yin
December 4th, 2002, 06:12 PM
Darkie... We don't need to know about your underclothes... :rolleyes:

Light tan sweater that I payed my sister to borrow; same jeans I was wearing yesterday, but I DID wash them!, and a pair of bright green socks that have lobsters on them under a pair of thick comfy pink socks that are made for around-the-house.

Lyrian Aryns
December 4th, 2002, 06:17 PM
New socks! Whoo! *ahem* I'm also currently wearing a long sleeved shirt with a rather interesting snowflake design on it, and another pair of blue jeans. And my Blake Island baseball cap.

MoonShadow
December 4th, 2002, 07:06 PM
I need new warm socks. I'm wearing... black pants with two stripes on the side, with a white Adidas sleeveless with an interesting design on it with those two black diagonal things at the "sleeves" (I have no idea how to describe it), along with a gray jacket. And I'm wearing socks again (I don't know why... I usually take them off the moment I get home... I was probably too busy pouring myself a glass of orange juice. :b)

Previously in the day, I was wearing a concert dress with a white t-shirt and a black skirt, along with these heavy platform shoes that made everybody look really short, since I'm already on the tall side. And I wore those unwillingly.... I had blacks pants (sorta) and a white shirt (sorta) on! But no, my orchestra teacher said I had to dress more neatly so I called my mom and she had to go all the way from her office to our house and bring my clothes to school... *sigh*

Sarkin23
December 4th, 2002, 07:09 PM
Wearing all black.-the trench coat.

LadyBeelze
December 4th, 2002, 07:48 PM
Today i'm wearing a light jacket, a blue long sleeved shirt with a zipper 1/3 the way down, baggy pants, and white socks and very worn out sneakers. I have all my hair up in a big ponytail too

Airemia
December 4th, 2002, 07:53 PM
Another update: Right now I'm wearing a black sweater, blue jeans, and blue socks with white and lighter blue striped on them.

MoonShadow
December 5th, 2002, 12:15 PM
You can always count on my for having my hair up unless I just washed my hair.

Update: I'm wearing no socks, despite the fact that it's below freezing point outside (though there's little wind :D), and I'm wearing these red pants with two dark blue stripes on the side, which look like those weird Abercrombie pants boys wear in our school, which I realized after I bought it (mine's are girl pants from a different company).

And I'm also wearing this shirt that's red and blue, that says Varsity on the bottom, and a dark blue jacket

You can count on me for not wearing jeans as well.

Cale Yin
December 5th, 2002, 12:20 PM
Well, you can count on me to always wear my pajamas unless I have to leave the house in a car. And sometimes not even then. I went to the mall once in my pajamas. And I always go to the grocery store in my pajamas. ^_^
St. Thomas Virgin Islands 18-year-old Tshirt that was my dad's; pink-purple-white-lavender horizontally striped pajama pants; hair in pigtails with brightly colored striped beanie hat; same socks.

Darkhood_343
December 5th, 2002, 06:24 PM
The black trench Sarkin gave me.

Lady Terra
December 5th, 2002, 09:11 PM
oh yeah...high 5 for pajamas! i am wearin my pajamas...some extremely baggy comfortable pants..they're kinda charcoal colored. a white half length sleeved shirt with too many stains on it. a blue, cream, black, and gray plaid flannel shirt over that cuz it's cold in here. the socks i wore to school with my cloudy house shoes over that. :D

Lord Servone
December 5th, 2002, 11:29 PM
I am wearing blue jeans, a gray shirt with the name of the college I am going to upon it (Waldorf), a black hooded sweat shirt with a slim red stripe upon it, and nylon stock...er, I mean plain white socks. Yeah, that's it :D

Darkhood_343
December 6th, 2002, 03:00 PM
Darkhood is wearing (again):

Khaki Baggy cargo jeans with so many pockets i can't count them all,black t-shirt with a dragon and kanji symbol that i don't recognize,Spitfire dogtag,and the black trench.

Cale Yin
December 6th, 2002, 03:42 PM
Dark purple sweater, jeans, black belt, and (temporarily) flipflops.

I think that this topic will go on forever until Martin locks it... Maybe we should discuss something else clothes-related. Like favorite clothes items for shirt, jacket/coat, pants, socks, shoes, and accessories.
My brightly-colored striped beanie hat and my red turtleneck sweater, and my black peasant skirt and my psilk retro-y shirt are some of my favorite things.

Darkhood_343
December 6th, 2002, 03:55 PM
I think so to Caleyin. So I'll just say what my faves are so here goes:Everything I own that's black. Pretty descriptive huh? My fave of them all is the trench.

Lord Servone
December 6th, 2002, 05:04 PM
I like hooded sweat shirts (ones that cover my eyes), trench coats, and blue jeans... those are probaly my favorite types of attire... my favorite shirt colors are darks, mainly blacks and grays...

Lady Terra
December 6th, 2002, 05:22 PM
Right now i'm wearing my homecomin shirt from this year, some navy blue sweatpants and my cloudy houseshoes again ^^

Lyrian Aryns
December 6th, 2002, 05:30 PM
I'm rather fond of just T-shirts and blue jeans... there's very little else in my closet. But I don't often wear blacks and whites, mainly because I have cats with light fur and muddy paws.

LadyBeelze
December 6th, 2002, 05:33 PM
I don't have much either, just some baggy pants, short sleaves, and long sleaved shirts with white socks. Its not a major issue, people should just judge people by what they look like in the inside.

Today i have my hair down for once, a light green shirt with purple and blue butterflies on it. Baggy pants and white socks (once again)

MoonShadow
December 6th, 2002, 05:44 PM
I'm wearing light blue pants with a white stripe with 2 small dark blue stripes. On top, I'm wearing a light blue long-sleeved shirt of a different shade with those diagonal thingies again, except this time it's dark blue and my sleeves are also dark blue, and I really need to find out what those are called.

I prefer dark colors, mainly dark blue, and if you look in my closet, basically all my pants are blue. For shirts, it's a wide variaty, ranging from tie-ups to oversized t-shirts. Heh, it amused me to go to school on the first day dressed up as almost my worst, while everybody else was dressed as their best.

And my favorite clothings.... As for cuteness, it'll probably be the Pooh and Tigger that I haven't worn to school in a long time, or maybe the one with a blue turtle on it with sparkles that fell off. Athleticness wide will probably be the shirt I wore two days ago. My favorite pants would probably be the reversable blue one, on the dark blue mesh side. (The other side is light blue with the words "BRAT" on the back, which I do not like simply because it has stuff written on your butt)
Oh yeah, I'm wearing no socks, slippers, and this light blue jacket that really should be worn outside but oh well.

Darkhood_343
December 6th, 2002, 08:45 PM
Rock on Servone!

Glenner
December 7th, 2002, 12:29 AM
...and today Glenner is wearing...the exact same thing she was wearing the toher day.:P Except I wearng socks with little kitty patterns on them.
I usually just wear jeans and a tee-shirt too.
Ialways wear the same thing three days in a row, even if it needs to be washed.
Heck, if I can't find anything to wear, I just start pulling stuff outta the dirty clothes.
*runs to go put on her dirty pj's*

Darkhood_343
December 7th, 2002, 12:43 AM
And to think, Darkhood thoght Glenner was a boy this WHOLE time...

Glenner
December 7th, 2002, 12:44 AM
LOL.:D Yep, I'm a girl and plan on stayin one. Its okay. I can see how it would be easy to mistake me for a guy..;)

Lady Terra
December 7th, 2002, 08:21 AM
lol! i thought you were too!
i like to wear anything that's comfortable. i hate wearing tight jeans that cut off your circulation. i like the stretchy kind when i used to not. no revealing shirts, they have to cover everything but still be comfortable. too bad we have to tuck in our shirts at school ><

Darkhood_343
December 7th, 2002, 08:49 AM
I hate when you have to tuck in your shirt at schools. I had to do that for two years at a school.

Glenner
December 7th, 2002, 10:56 AM
Yeah, all through my grade school I was required to tuck in my shirt. A lot of times I would just tuck it in, and when the teacher wasn't looking, I untuck it.
I don't have to do that now. The school I'm going to doesn't care if you don't have your shirt tucked in.

Darkhood_343
December 7th, 2002, 11:02 AM
Well thats good, at least you don't have to now.:D

Glenner
December 7th, 2002, 11:06 AM
Ya, they're a bit less strict on things.:D

LadyBeelze
December 7th, 2002, 11:21 AM
Never had to tuck in my shirt at school and i never will. Extremly uncomfortable :(

MoonShadow
December 7th, 2002, 03:48 PM
I hated tucking in shirts.... I don't like jeans, since they also cut of circulation sometimes. ;)

Some people at school wear rather revealing clothing.... And it should be in their interest to keep most of their body covered.... But then, basically all the pants you find nowadays (for girls) are low rise. And also cropped tops... But they can stray away from very low cut.

Yeah, I'm wearing a sort of low cut shirt that I didn't realize it was until after I bought it, but it's not revealing to that point, so that's okay. I'm wearing a matching dark blue jacket and pants that are made out of the same material, and.... the same coat as yesterday. And flip flops.

Darkhood_343
December 7th, 2002, 04:33 PM
Ya know what rocks? I'm homeschooled and I can wear anything I want to school. Mu-HA-HA-HA!!!

Lyrian Aryns
December 7th, 2002, 04:33 PM
I also hate revealing clothing... but it's just amazing what people are allowed to wear to school these days. :\

I can honestly say that I've never had to tuck in my shirt for school... which is good, because I hate doing that...

MoonShadow
December 7th, 2002, 06:38 PM
I mean, people are wearing their pants/shorts so low that... I don't think I have to go any further, and with extremely high shirts/tank tops that are also very revealing and I don't think I have to go any further either.

Update: MoonShadow is wearing the same thing as before, but instead of a dark blue jacket, she's wearing a light blue jacket of a different material.

I really want to be homeschooled sometimes... I'd be done with a course in a matter of a few months. ;b

Glenner
December 8th, 2002, 01:14 PM
I know what you mean moon. Its crazy I tell ya.
Anyway, now I'm wearing my pj's.They have little cute dogs on them with buckets of water.:)

Darkhood_343
December 8th, 2002, 01:23 PM
Yep, I get done with my school at like 12:00pm. And I hope to get done with my school year in like March. And I have a question. Can you guys see the pic in my sig?