PDA

View Full Version : Never Forget 9/11

LordTBT
September 11th, 2004, 04:53 PM
It disheartens me that a thread hasnt been created yet.

Dedicated to 3000 Americans and others who lost their lives 3 years ago.

NEVER FORGET.

http://www.marklarose.com/AlwaysRemember.htm

Felldoh
September 11th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Yeah... something I'll always remember. *Puts my flag on my car*

Jodan
September 11th, 2004, 05:02 PM
I raised two flagpoles at my church for my Eagle Scout project, and on the first anniversary of 9/11, dedicated them to the victims lost.

I remember walking into biology class, my freshman year of high school, and seeing the news on my teachers tv, talking about what had happened. No one knew what was going on for sure until the afternoon, when the videos that had been taken of the towers collapsing was aired.

Terrorists were trying to make Americans afraid, but the attacks succeeded in one thing: they brought Americans closer together and renewed the sense of patriotism that had been waning in the previous years.

LordTBT
September 11th, 2004, 05:05 PM
I raised two flagpoles at my church for my Eagle Scout project, and on the first anniversary of 9/11, dedicated them to the victims lost.

I remember walking into biology class, my freshman year of high school, and seeing the news on my teachers tv, talking about what had happened. No one knew what was going on for sure until the afternoon, when the videos that had been taken of the towers collapsing was aired.

Terrorists were trying to make Americans afraid, but the attacks succeeded in one thing: they brought Americans closer together and renewed the sense of patriotism that had been waning in the previous years.

thats weird. I saw the 2nd plane hit on live TV in class.

LadyBeelze
September 11th, 2004, 05:23 PM
I'll never forget! *wears a ribbion on my shirt today*

I saw the first plane hit live on TV when i was getting ready for school but i didn't make a big deal of it. And then i saw the second plane when i was in Chorus class and i was like 0.o. Horrible..horrible day but we've all kept together.

LordTBT
September 11th, 2004, 05:42 PM
I'll never forget! *wears a ribbion on my shirt today*

I saw the first plane hit live on TV when i was getting ready for school but i didn't make a big deal of it. And then i saw the second plane when i was in Chorus class and i was like 0.o. Horrible..horrible day but we've all kept together.

Thats impossible. Nobody saw the first plane hit on live tv. There is footage of the first plane hitting, but nobody saw it live on tv.

LadyBeelze
September 11th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Ok so it wasn't live but i saw it as soon as it was shown on TV.

LordTBT
September 11th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Ok so it wasn't live but i saw it as soon as it was shown on TV.

Actually come to think of it, I dont think there was any footage of the first plane hitting televised on TV. You mean you saw the smoking hole in the buildig.

There is footage of the first plane hitting, I have it in a documentary. But it wasnt televised

Cinnabarr Rivershell
September 11th, 2004, 05:53 PM
I always feel like crying when I see those planes crashing into the Towers.
God Bless the USA.

granola woodsworth
September 11th, 2004, 06:45 PM
I remember that day of school on September 11, 2001, when I went to my school and found out what was happening and had been happening that morning, and everyone was horrified.. And then we all went to the library where we sat down and watched the TV, and saw the 2nd plane crash.. It was terrifying. :( Today, we have to remember the 3,000 Americans, Canadians, Chinese, Salvadorans, Germans, Irish, Israeli, Japanese, Lebanese, Swedish, British, Australians and others, who's innocent lives were taken away horribly.

Bereden the Intrepid
September 11th, 2004, 07:05 PM
*pauses for a moment of silence*

I was in second hour, Biology II, sophomore year when I first saw the planes fly into the two towers, I thought it was somthing out of a movie. When I saw that it was real, I almost threw up. I have never forgotten, and never will. *Hears the National Anthem and starts wailing uncontrollably*

Felldoh
September 11th, 2004, 09:04 PM
*Also pauses for a moment of silence*

When I first heard of it was before I went to school, my mom had the news on and there was a report that a plane just hit one of the two towers. I was saddened by the news, but I didn't think it was anything more than an accident. When I got to school, the weirdest thing happened, a truck driver ran into a telephone pole, knocking it and a couple others down. Our school shut off their power and we didn't get the news that the second plane hit the second tower, or the third hit the Pentagon. A couple hours after the truck hit the pole, we were all allowed to go home because they seen it as too dangerous around the school. Me and a couple of my friends all walked home together... and guess what the first thing I seen on the news was. My one friend and I were both extremely suprised to hear the new things that happened... and the rest of the day consisted of me sitting around and watching the news while muttering a slightly more explicit version of "I can't believe it". Honestly, I cried a few times during the day. I can safely say it was probabaly my worse day ever, even the fact we got out of school couldn't cheer me up.

Akkess of Empyrean
September 12th, 2004, 12:14 AM
It dumbfounds me to think that someone would take so many lives so willingly just because of one pointless emotion. Hate.
I must say I'm proud of America for being so strong during that time.

Ringmaster
September 12th, 2004, 05:20 PM
That day was sad I remeber it well. I was in my math class at the time then the intercom came on the Secratary said let us now have a moment of silence due to the terribale event that happened in New York City today. Afterwords when we were switching classes a student from my math class asked another student that had a Math teacher that actuly told her students something the student said that somebody ran a plane into a tower at New York City. At that point I just thought that some moron had rammed his plane into a building at that point I felt mad. I actuly didn't see the images that are now engraved into my mind for the first time when I got home at 3:30
I was so suprized that that could have happened. God Bless America.

TwinBlade Shortsword
September 12th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Down with terrorism
i remember when that happened just woke up saw it on the news and we ended up having it on most of the day at school

Furrtil
September 13th, 2004, 03:14 PM
I also saw the second plane hitting the tower live on TV while in school. One of the secretaries had heard it on the radio, and so our teachers grabbed all the TVs they could find so everyone could watch. I wonder if they would have done that had they known what was to happen.

Renegade
September 13th, 2004, 10:40 PM
I'll never forget that day too... it was a tuesday over here, and i had just returned home from my "kung fu" class (around 9:30 pm). I was just coming out of the shower when my dad told me that a plane hit the world trade center. I was horrified. I couldn't believe it when that second plane hit and the towers collasped. I spent the next day sneaking out of classes to see what was going on on TV.