December 3rd, 2002, 06:11 PM
iam a newbi! i like this site alot

LadyBeelze
December 3rd, 2002, 06:13 PM
Welcome GoodBranch!

dandin1
December 3rd, 2002, 06:18 PM
Hey! I'm the typo/bad spelling master here! not you newbie! :slagar

Welcome to the Long Patrol Forum, Goodbranch! Cna I call you branch, or GB?

Martin the Warrior
December 3rd, 2002, 06:44 PM
Welcome to the board, Goodbranch!

Airemia
December 3rd, 2002, 07:42 PM
What's with all the newbies?! Mwahaha. I mean, welcome to the forum. Don't mind me, I'm just (in)sane. I guess I'll have to warn you about my frying pans. Watch out for them. Some of them have a temper. Other than that, have a jolly good time. :cool:

Goodbranch
December 3rd, 2002, 07:57 PM
(replying to dandin1)

yea go head i actually would like to be called GB (looks like game boy :D :D) Or you could call me Goodbranch or
Master Goodbranch!:redsy

Sarkin23
December 3rd, 2002, 07:58 PM
goodbranch welcome to the club you boon(it means noob!)as long as I came nibble goodbrach.

Goodbranch
December 3rd, 2002, 08:09 PM
(replying to Sarkin23)

Wright.........:confused: :confused:
any way.......(no offence to Sarken23 !:D :D :D :D)
i made up a boay called the'Califora' and iam sailing the west seas! ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Darkhood_343
December 3rd, 2002, 08:11 PM
I'LL DO THE NIBBLING!!! I call all rights to nibbling. Mu-HA-HA-HA!!!

Sarkin23
December 3rd, 2002, 08:17 PM
Rule #1(dont spell peoples names wrong goodbranch.I will let Darkhood do the nibiling!

Goodbranch
December 3rd, 2002, 08:18 PM
i was going to edit that when i seen it but you must have seen it already (i seen it wright after i posted it) so i tried to edit it as soon as possible!

Slagar the Cruel
December 3rd, 2002, 08:19 PM
Welcome to the forum, Goodbranch! You'll have to excuse me if I don't call you "Master" - it's a bit too butleresque for my tastes. ;)

Goodbranch
December 3rd, 2002, 08:21 PM
Thats ok slagar (can i call you that?) i just put it their to make the name goodbranch look fancy! (you can call me either GB, or Goodbranch) its alright to leave 'master' out!:D :D :D :D

Airemia
December 3rd, 2002, 08:26 PM
No no no, this is excellent! Yes, when I'm addressing you, I'm going to call you 'Master Goodbranch', and when I'm referring to you, I will call you 'His Majesty Goodbranch'. :cool:

Goodbranch
December 3rd, 2002, 08:43 PM
Thanks

MoonShadow
December 3rd, 2002, 08:45 PM
Hey, welcome GB! And just so you know, you can edit your post 60 minutes after you post it.

Goodbranch
December 3rd, 2002, 08:47 PM
i learned that the hard way..................
thanks for the advise though!:D

dandin1
December 4th, 2002, 07:26 AM
My name is dandin! not dandin1.

Baby Rollo
December 4th, 2002, 02:24 PM
Hi! I'm a baby bankvole and I live in Redwall Abbey and my ancestor was baby Rollo from Mattimeo so I'm actually Rollo XV or something like that.

CoolClaw
December 4th, 2002, 02:58 PM
Why does it take so long to edit your post?

Airemia
December 4th, 2002, 04:04 PM
It doesn't. She means that you can edit your post for up to 60 minutes after you post it. After 60 minutes, you can't edit it anymore. :)

Darkhood_343
December 4th, 2002, 04:43 PM
SO many newbies... geez. And for some reason I don't like it. All the explaining and ya-da-ya-da-ya-da. I mean what kind of name of name is Coolclaw? (no offense)

Martin the Warrior
December 4th, 2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Darkhood_343
SO many newbies... geez. And for some reason I don't like it. All the explaining and ya-da-ya-da-ya-da.

Says someone who is still very much a newbie himself. ;)

I mean what kind of name of name is Coolclaw? (no offense)

One could ask "what kind of name is Darkhood_343?", too. ;) Beside the point, though, because we're not here to critique nicknames ("CoolClaw" is a very good one, in any case).

Be more polite in the future, Darkhood.

Baby Rollo
December 4th, 2002, 05:28 PM
Yeah Darkhood, be nicer to newbies. You just came here a few months ago. Goodbranch can't even spell newbie. I mean, you have to be a real noob to not know how to spell 'newbie'. Just kidding ;) Welcome to the forum Goodbranch.

Cale Yin
December 4th, 2002, 05:29 PM
Helloski, Me Cale. Actooly, I'm Caleyin Terpsichore but not everyone spelled it right. It's okay if you didn't, just so you know, but my name here is just to set it right. I'm the JackalDeer, and... um. I often say things that are a little harder to understand than English. :p

MoonShadow
December 4th, 2002, 07:19 PM
You're telling me. I can confuse you all by typing in a different language. ;b Well, so can the French-speaking Canadians....
----
Commoner: What kind of name is MoonShadow?

A cool name.
-----
And just a note, I tend to make typos too, but those are ones that won't be picked up by spell check.... Such as typing "actually" instead of "actual" and "and" instead of "a".

Airemia
December 4th, 2002, 07:55 PM
*Is not a French-speaking-Canadian* Well, uh... Er... Salut! Comment ca va? Je suis... bien? :rolleyes:

dandin1
December 4th, 2002, 07:57 PM
Oui bien sur... merde.. j'aimerais donc avoir un clavier francais sur cette ordinateur. Et ne pensez sourtous pas a traduire ce text avec google, ca fonctionne jamais...

Ouis CapuchonNoir, (lol) N'insulte pas les nouveau car tu en est un toi meme...
CoolClaw est un bon nom, je le trouve tres spoot-y

Slagar the Cruel
December 4th, 2002, 08:43 PM
SO many newbies... geez. And for some reason I don't like it. All the explaining and ya-da-ya-da-ya-da....Darkhood, I'm one of the older forum-going LP members nowadays, and in the grand scope of the LP, I'm EXTREMELY new. ;) Don't be so quick to cry "newbie" in such a derogatory way.

Airemia
December 4th, 2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by dandin1
Oui bien sur... merde.. j'aimerais donc avoir un clavier francais sur cette ordinateur. Et ne pensez sourtous pas a traduire ce text avec google, ca fonctionne jamais...

Ouis CapuchonNoir, (lol) N'insulte pas les nouveau car tu en est un toi meme...
CoolClaw est un bon nom, je le trouve tres spoot-y

*Tries to translate*

Yes good something... something.. I love/like something something something french something something computer. And no/not something something google, something something something.

Yes(?) Darkhood, don't insult the new something something something. Coolclaw is a good name, I something something very spoot-y.

:D

MoonShadow
December 5th, 2002, 12:00 PM
Now this is my translation, which is probably even worse than Airemia's

Yes, of course... something... I would like to something have a something french and a computer. And don't something something something text in google, that never functions...

Something somethingblack, (lol) Don't insult thet name some you and is a your something... CoolClow is a good name, I find it very spoot-y.