PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Lady CreggaRoseEyes
December 3rd, 2002, 11:14 PM
Hi I'm new I enjoy doing sketches and I would like to share tham with you but your main site doesnt have a gallery yet...

Lord Servone
December 3rd, 2002, 11:56 PM
Hello :)

I like to do sketches too... they aren't very good sketches (that's why I have others do the art for me ;) ) but never the less...

Can't wait to see your sketches

Shrubium(III)
December 4th, 2002, 12:12 AM
Hello!
An artisit, eh? *rubs her hands together in delight*
Welcome!

LadyBeelze
December 4th, 2002, 09:25 AM
Hello, i hope to see your sketches soon! At least i know someone else besides me that loves sketching.

Gabool the Wild
December 4th, 2002, 02:24 PM
Hello, Lady CreggaRoseEyes, and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here.

Hmmm, sketching, can't say I enjoy it. I am not a good artist at all.

Goodbranch
December 4th, 2002, 03:42 PM
A sketching, ! thats cool! as a matter of fact i draw my own comics! (i will put them on to as soon as this forum gets a gallery + i have to get my scanner fixed

CoolClaw
December 4th, 2002, 03:55 PM
Yes Goodbranch is in my company (comics)

Martin the Warrior
December 4th, 2002, 05:27 PM
Welcome to the Forum, Lady Cregga!

There are currently no plans to reopen the Art Gallery, sorry to say. Updating it is a rather time-consuming process and, stretched as I am between the LP, Newsline, and RWTV, not to mention my other (non-ROC) commitments, I was forced to put the site on a hiatus of sorts. I may bring it back sometime in the far future, but as for the immediate future, it will not be returning nor will new sections will be added to the site.

You might want to consider getting some free webspace (like Geocities) and posting your pictures there. We'd love to see them.

Lady CreggaRoseEyes
December 4th, 2002, 09:10 PM
oh well maybe some other time but Im glad to be here Im reading my 5th Redwall Book And I started reading them all a month ago...

MoonShadow
December 5th, 2002, 01:10 PM
Welcome! And now I'm thinking about making a fanart gallery during christmas vacation, but I don't know if I'll be able to do that.... lol, I was going to make another site during the summer, but then I decided not to. :\

I sketch too, sometimes.

MoonShadow
December 5th, 2002, 01:10 PM
Welcome! And now I'm thinking about making a fanart gallery during christmas vacation, but I don't know if I'll be able to do that.... lol, I was going to make another site during the summer, but then I decided not to. :\

I sketch too, sometimes, and I'd be glad to see yours. :)

Cale Yin
December 5th, 2002, 01:37 PM
I sketch... I color too. ;) Welcomities and all. You can call me Cale or Caleyin. I am the JackalDeer, as you may have noticed in other newbie topics... I... um. I can never think of anything new to say. :rolleyes: Well, try to follow the rules and we'll treat you respectfully. Okay, that's not something I ever say. I'll just say that I like soup, duct tape, and my dog. :)