PDA

View Full Version : I bet you get this a lot

CoolClaw
December 4th, 2002, 03:01 PM
Hi I'm new sorry In noticed there was al ot of newbie posts. But I wanted to introduce myself. I like the simpsons, drawing, and hockey.

Airemia
December 4th, 2002, 04:01 PM
Yeah, there's been a lot of newbies lately, for some reason. But that's ok. Newbies rock. And sooner or later they won't be newbies anymore. Anyway, welcome to the forum! You like hockey? Brownie points! Gotta include the Frying Pan Warning: if you get hit by any one of my frying pans, don't take it too personally. :D

Martin the Warrior
December 4th, 2002, 04:14 PM
Welcome to the Forum, CoolClaw!

LadyBeelze
December 4th, 2002, 04:22 PM
Welcome Coolclaw! I hope you enjoy it here (which you will :))

dandin1
December 4th, 2002, 05:07 PM
Read the FAQ (http://www.angelfire.com/games3/slagar/faq.html)!!

Hello and welcome, i'm dandin. Do NOT call me dandin1, or I will ask Airemia to hit you with her frying pan, and shell be glad to do it, don't worry :slagar

Im the typo master here ta the forum

Cale Yin
December 4th, 2002, 05:23 PM
...Sometimes he even does it on purpose... And sometimes he uses the spellchecker... ;)

I'm the JackalDeer, the only one EVER, and please read my signature for a clue as to what is in my odd little head. ;) Welcome to the Forum and have a nice day. :)

Lord Servone
December 4th, 2002, 05:52 PM
Welcome! Whaddya know, I happen to like all three of those things as well :D

MoonShadow
December 4th, 2002, 07:11 PM
Hi, my name is MoonShadow and you may not call me Grade A Nutcase. ;) And welcome to the board when I was once a newbie and still may be considered a newbie by the really old oldies.

Anyway, I like Animes, drawing (when I have time), and... I don't know.... I need to find out more about myself besides the fact that I like Animes. ;)

I'm the person with the acorns, but I don't use the often so you don't need to know them, and I'm currently wondering why life is so filled busy work and pointless (I'm serious). And Netscape does not like this message box....

Sarkin23
December 4th, 2002, 07:17 PM
I would say somthing bab but I like your name!Welcome!

Baby Rollo
December 4th, 2002, 07:40 PM
Hi! I'm Baby Rollo the Bankvole and I live in Redwall Abbey and my ancestor is Baby Rollo from Mattimeo and I have almost all of my baby teeth and I grew a few inches so now I'm bigger than a basketball!