PDA

View Full Version : Yay!

LadyBeelze
December 6th, 2002, 06:45 PM
I got a litta bit of pocket money a couple days ago so i bought two more books off amazon.com. Sorry if i don't spell these right (i'm opt to do something like that) , they are "Pearls Of Lutra" and "The Long PatroL" I was so exited when i came home and seen a package on the counter. I just sat down on the couch and starred at the covers for a minute and looked at the thing inside telling about the story. I can't decide which to read first.... But anyway i'm getting marlfox, the legend of luke, and lordbrocktree for christmas. And maybe if i get some more money i can buy triss. *yawns* time flies, its getting late so fast lately!

Darkhood_343
December 7th, 2002, 02:37 AM
Have you read all the books?

LadyBeelze
December 7th, 2002, 10:09 AM
No i haven't unfortunately :( The libary doesn't have them, none of the bookstores nearby contain it. The only way i have acess to them is buying them with my own money off the internet. I've bought 10 redwall books and am waiting till i can get the other 5. *sigh* I'm 160 pages into Pearls of Lutra now for the first time. It hasn't disappointed me, i love it. The Tears of The Oceans ...*goes off to read more*

Darkhood_343
December 7th, 2002, 12:37 PM
O, i thought you read them all.

MoonShadow
December 7th, 2002, 05:00 PM
Your bookstores dont' have them? 0.o Well, my library has every one of them in hardback and if avaliable, in paperback.... I guess I'm lucky. Well, hope you enjoy reading your other books....

Darkhood_343
December 7th, 2002, 05:43 PM
Mine too. I borrowed Brocktree from Sarkin though. That was the first one I read. It kinda ruined it.

LadyBeelze
December 7th, 2002, 07:47 PM
I only got 50 pages left in pearls of lutra after reading for a bit, so i thought i take a 5 minute break from reading. I only knew about redwall only maybe a year ago. The middle school had all the books except the last three books. I was really busy that year and only picked up redwall, and mattimeo. The year ended and this year i go to high school and the libary in their is acient, the books are old and dusty. The middle school was only 3 years old (my grade was the first grade to go through the three grades in middle school)

Oh and i've found out Seal Language Scares me for some reason 0.o

Darkhood_343
December 8th, 2002, 02:32 PM
Oh and i've found out Seal Language Scares me for some reason 0.o

Me too.

VanessaNB
December 8th, 2002, 06:12 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaawm?
Sounds cool to me.

Darkhood_343
December 11th, 2002, 04:20 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaawm

AHHHHH! Get AWAY!:eek:

MoonShadow
December 11th, 2002, 08:34 PM
I loved the seal language. It was funny. :) Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn!

*the seal king falls over laughing*

VanessaNB
December 11th, 2002, 09:11 PM
That's right. It's me, haaaaaaaaaaaawm Vanessa
*laughs at a quivering Darkhood* Am I scaring you?

Darkhood_343
December 12th, 2002, 10:50 PM
Don't laugh, it's, well it's not funny.:( Please STOP! AHHHHHHHHH! *realizes he's a badger* *is still scared* *Moon-moon and Vanessa keep talking like seals* Please God, make it STOP! *goes insane*

LadyBeelze
December 13th, 2002, 08:54 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! no, i beg mercie........STOP! *gasps* .........................*swims down to the depths of the abbey pond but can still hear the evil sound* BLARGHHHHHHHHHHH oops can't talk under water...........*runs around in circles and screams*

(i've finished the long patrol now, thats one @#$ good of a book, best book out of the series......makes me want to be a hare actually but i can't change from a otter to a hare by a snap of my fingers

:p )

MoonShadow
December 13th, 2002, 07:15 PM
Most people probably don't know why my "middle" name is Vixenhealer.... And the story I made to go along with it. :p

Anyway, you can be a otterhare I guess. (Hares are on the top of my list for favorite species. I mean, who can resist their funny talk, wot wot?)