PDA

View Full Version : Where's Furrtil?

Baby Rollo
December 16th, 2002, 07:30 PM
Whatever happened to Furrtil? She's been gone for the last few months. I miss her. Does she have computer problems again?

dandin1
December 16th, 2002, 07:36 PM
This is the fourth time we had a topic like this.... I think... Sometimes furrtil is on MSN...

What about:

furrtil
Boing
Mystery
Tsar

Anyone else?

Cale Yin
December 16th, 2002, 07:47 PM
CrookedTalon disappeared a loooong time ago, except for emailing me once about the Urban Legends topic.

Slagar the Cruel
December 16th, 2002, 08:16 PM
I've spoken with Mystery fairly recently... asked her to come back to the LP, too. She came pretty close, once or twice... I actually got her to the forums... she didn't post, though. :\

Tsarmina... I think she took offense to something said here, and distanced herself from the LP. I still don't get what it was about, though. *shrugs*

Now, Boing and furtill... that's a good question. :\ I spoke with furtill shortly on MSNIM a while back, in a "debate" (and I use the term lightly... ;)) about the Yu-Gi-Oh series.

Others Missing:
Lady Quivevere - well, not really... I see her on MSNIM from time to time. I convinced her to visit the new LP, too. ;)
Greystripe - anyone remember him? He used to be a pretty active member... if my memory serves me...
Scyther37 - if you get the joke, I award you 10 points. ;)
Sandgall & Dakota - well, they just don't post enough! ;) Both have given reasons, though, and post a good deal for ones in such positions.

And the one that puzzles me the most...

AMBROSE!!! (AKA Spambrose, H'Ambrose, and Bambi) - what happened to our resident spikey fool? ;) One day he just seemed to up and disappear, and nobody's been able to contact him. :\

Cale Yin
December 16th, 2002, 09:47 PM
Yeah, I automatically emailed him once when I sent a message to all my forum members- he was on the list- and it didn't even get sent to the address. When did he disappear? Wasn't it about a year ago by now? Did he make a goodbye topic like Paw did?

Slagar the Cruel
December 16th, 2002, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Cale Yin
Did he make a goodbye topic like Paw did? No. That's why it puzzles us all so much. :(

dandin1
December 17th, 2002, 11:57 AM
mabey he did but we missed it.... er,no, that's impossible! Mabey if we check the darkforest? well, darkforest II

People missing

furrtil
Boing
Mystery
Tsar
Lady Quivevere
Ambrose
Greystripe
Scyther37
CrookedTalon

Glenner
December 17th, 2002, 05:30 PM
Yeah, you know, I was wondering what happened to furrtil..and ambrose..he was an interesting character.;)

MoonShadow
December 17th, 2002, 07:58 PM
I spoke with furtill shortly on MSNIM a while back, in a "debate" (and I use the term lightly... ) about the Yu-Gi-Oh series. *is amused* Permission to know a bit about what was discussed?

I have been wondering where Furrtil went....

Darkhood_343
December 17th, 2002, 08:39 PM
Yeah,what did happen to Furr? I liked her Urban Legends.

Airemia
December 17th, 2002, 08:42 PM
I think Furrtil's having computer problems... At least that's what I heard last.

Slagar the Cruel
December 17th, 2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by MoonShadow
*is amused* Permission to know a bit about what was discussed?Well, it was basically just conflicting views on the show. (I.E. - my opinion that the show wasn't worthwhile versus Pawflash, Mystery and Furtill's collective opinion that it's good. :P)

Airemia
December 17th, 2002, 10:43 PM
Slagar, I have to back you up on your opinion there. ;)

Darkhood_343
December 17th, 2002, 11:01 PM
Slagar, I have to back you up on your opinion there. ;)
Ditto. I think it's going to be another Pokemon rehash.(and by that I mean that it's gonna fade reeeal fast) Please don't hurt me if you dissagree.;)

The Red Badger
December 17th, 2002, 11:20 PM
Lady Quivevere - well, not really...

Not at all.

When an over-dramatic poster declared they were leaving the board, Quinny chimed in and said, "Me too!"

She didn't get the memo that it was a ploy to get attention. The other poster was back the next day to engage in more theatrics. Quinny wasn't.

Slagar the Cruel
December 18th, 2002, 08:01 PM
:eek: OH YEAH! Now I remember! That completely slipped my mind. Maybe I'd remember if you'd let me into the Dark Forest... *cough cough* Say, your keys to the Dark Forest are looking dirty, reds. Want me to clean them off for you? ...out of your range of vision?

;)

Pawflash
December 18th, 2002, 09:14 PM
furrtil - Yeah, had the Yugioh discussion...in which case all you Slagar supporters probably haven't watched the show. I thought it would be stupid too, then I watched on of the cool dueling episodes...

Boing - Hmm, not heard much from him of late?

Mystery - Hehe, I married her! (IC of course ;))

Tsar - Tsar who? I vaguely remember her.

Lady Quivevere - Talked to her once recently...

Ambrose - One of these days we'll hunt him down...I mean he'll come back. :p

Greystripe - Who?

Scyther37 - Who's that?

CrookedTalon - Yeah, haven't heard much from him either.

Hehe, I'm up to about 1.5 posts a day on this forum, wohoo! I seem to be "back" for the time being (as opposed to when I posted about once a month earlier this year :p)

Darkhood_343
December 19th, 2002, 12:43 AM
Hehe, I'm up to about 1.5 posts a day on this forum, wohoo! I seem to be "back" for the time being
Yeah well I'm at*checks* 4.2,3 or 6 posts per day.;)

dandin1
December 19th, 2002, 08:06 AM
What do you mean? eh? ? Where did you get that number? How do I know my average post/day?

Oh! now I see it, it's in our profile! 4.92 posts per day

Darkhood_343
December 19th, 2002, 05:20 PM
Darn! Dandin's higher! (well it is kinda oubvoius why)

MoonShadow
December 19th, 2002, 05:40 PM
*looks at profile* Heh. *is embarassed* But I don't do it on purpose! I swear!

Well, it was basically just conflicting views on the show. (I.E. - my opinion that the show wasn't worthwhile versus Pawflash, Mystery and Furtill's collective opinion that it's good. :P)And here's my opinion:

When the show first came out, I thought it was some stupid thing that would fade out quickly, and I was ENRAGED when I found out that they were moving it to the weekdays time slot (and somewhere along those lines, the removal of Cardcaptors was involved. grr.... It was still good even though it was changed so much editing!) I continue to avoid the show and even watched Pokemon out of the boredom because I just had watch something after I came home from school, and at the time, I had no regular t.v. show to watch, except for Justice League, which didn't air often. So... one day, I finally decide to watch YGO, just this once, thought the opening sequence was sort of stupid, thought the beginning of the episode rather corny, and then got hooked to it. So I watched it the next day, and the day after that, and the day after that, and so on. I think I had a similar atitude towards Pokemon as well, though not as negative and my opinion was sort of influenced by my peers as well. *attacks darkhood just for the heck of it*

Darkhood_343
December 19th, 2002, 05:47 PM
*attacks darkhood just for the heck of it*
*takes out sword* DARNIT! STUPID CARDBOARD!

Airemia
December 19th, 2002, 05:54 PM
Scyther37

Ok, why does that sound vaguely familiar? :confused:

MoonShadow
December 19th, 2002, 06:05 PM
Because its a Pokemon! ;) Actually, I think his name was mentioned in a post at the ezboard LP forum recently, like a few months ago.

Airemia
December 19th, 2002, 06:38 PM
I know it's Pokemon, but 'Scyther37' really sounds familiar. I just don't know why.

The Red Badger
December 19th, 2002, 08:27 PM
Those aren't my keys to the DF, Slags. They're my keys to the super-secret-hush-hush room where we keep all the super-duper-nasty-diabolically-evil upgrades that would make Yano a SUPER super demonic being. And you expect me to just hand them over to let you clean them?

. . .

Yeah, sure, why not? *tosses him the keys* Do a good job of it and I may tip you. :cool:

I know it's Pokemon, but 'Scyther37' really sounds familiar. I just don't know why.

Probably because Slagar brings him up a lot. Scyther37 is just somebody who posted once or twice in the early days then left. I dunno, Slags just likes the name or something.

Slagar the Cruel
December 19th, 2002, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by The Red Badger
Those aren't my keys to the DF, Slags. They're my keys to the super-secret-hush-hush room where we keep all the super-duper-nasty-diabolically-evil upgrades that would make Yano a SUPER super demonic being. And you expect me to just hand them over to let you clean them?

. . .

Yeah, sure, why not? *tosses him the keys* Do a good job of it and I may tip you. :cool:Oh, I'll do a good job... bwahahaha!

*trips and drops keys in the sewer*

:slagar <- CENSORED!!!!!!

Originally posted by The Red Badger
Probably because Slagar brings him up a lot. Scyther37 is just somebody who posted once or twice in the early days then left. I dunno, Slags just likes the name or something. Well, for a while I parodied his scarcity by referring to him as a milestone member of the LP, if that's what you mean... ;) Since then, though, we've had tons of one-time posters... before him, too, I believe. Scyther37 just caught on, I guess.

Shrubium(III)
April 5th, 2003, 10:24 PM
*pokes Pawflash* Your not the only one to come back from the dead, it seems.
It's the new semester... honest! last semester I was up to my eyeballs in essays and titration labs... this semester I seem to have alot more time... I just don't seem to have nearly as much homework. That and I haven't so much as loaded up a computer game for the past few weeks. *twitches violently* I will make it to Easter... I /will/ make it!!
Whoops... useless ramble... ah well.

Furrtil
April 6th, 2003, 09:05 PM
*waves* Hi peoples. I was missed. Yay! ^__^ Never ever thought that would happen.

I was gone because.... I might have temporarily gotten a life, or other stuff. I didn't even know that we had switched off of EZBoard until a month or so ago.

I think the Yu-Gi-Oh discussion was somewhere along the lines of, "Just because your friend got wounded by some blockhead while playing the card game doesn't mean the show is necessarily bad." Or at least that was my perception.

I talk to Quinny on MSN. It's been hard lately, cos I can only really talk to her when I'm on around 3:00 p.m., because of the time zone differences. I once in a blue moon talk to the "dramatic person" on MSN, because Quinny wanted to prove that not everyone from the LP would block her.

Anyone seen CrookedTalon lately?

dandin1
April 6th, 2003, 09:09 PM
dramatic person? Ah, I think I understand.

Let's try to find out who was the longest gone...

Slagar the Cruel
April 6th, 2003, 09:29 PM
I think the Yu-Gi-Oh discussion was somewhere along the lines of, "Just because your friend got wounded by some blockhead while playing the card game doesn't mean the show is necessarily bad." Or at least that was my perception.Bah! 'Twas besides the point. The show is bad for it's own faults, not because of... you know. What you said. ;) I won't go into it here, though. Neither the time, nor the place.

Airemia
April 6th, 2003, 09:34 PM
The dramatic person? Hmm? Are you talking about Slagar's girlfriend, AKA Si? ;) Heheh, just kidding, just kidding... She's been gone a while, though for, erm, different reasons than the rest of them. :rolleyes:

MoonShadow
April 7th, 2003, 03:27 PM
Si IMed me once on AIM, though that was during the summer I believe... or the beginning of the school year.

Darkhood_343
April 9th, 2003, 09:59 AM
Dramatic Person? Who's that? And Slags had a girlfriend? Okay... right.

dandin1
April 9th, 2003, 05:30 PM
Search the forum archives darky, you might find out...

Slagar the Cruel
April 15th, 2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Airemia
The dramatic person? Hmm? Are you talking about Slagar's girlfriend, AKA Si? ;)...:rolleyes:

Don't fret it, Dark. It's a part of the LP's more recent history which has more of less been left to be forgotten. With good reason.

For the record, though, no, I didn't have a girlfriend. EVER. Er, on the forums, I mean. Yeah. I'm still cool. :cool: ;)

Darkhood_343
April 16th, 2003, 11:43 AM
How come I have trouble believing that Slags?

Just kidding. ;)

And I'm to lazy to check the archives. Could someone just tell me? Please? I'M BEGGING YOU!!! PL-E-E-E-EASE!!! *bursts into tears* Now THAT'S dramatic.

The Red Badger
April 16th, 2003, 12:34 PM
No.

Darkhood_343
April 16th, 2003, 07:40 PM
CURSES! Will someone else be nice and tell me what's going on.

dandin1
April 16th, 2003, 08:33 PM
No.

Darkhood_343
April 17th, 2003, 09:48 PM
CURSES! Anyone else? Please? Be nice?

Slagar the Cruel
April 17th, 2003, 11:20 PM
Just let it go, Dark. It's not anything pleasant, and it's nothing we (well, speaking for all of us who remember) really feel the need to share.