PDA

View Full Version : Loamhedge

Barkstripe
February 21st, 2005, 02:41 PM
In the book loamhedge the people go to loamhedge and see part of the wall of loamhedge. I mattimeo loamhedge is allready underground and then it gets sucked under even more how can this be

Bladeswift
February 21st, 2005, 03:20 PM
Perhaps some natural force uncovered it. That or some creatures uncovered some of its remains years later.

Wormerwing
February 21st, 2005, 03:34 PM
Call me ignorant, you may, but I think I remember somewhere in Loamhedge,(not thinking of Mattimeo), where they talked about the dancing cliffs, too.

shadowmoon
February 21st, 2005, 03:53 PM
that was an earthquake. i think they went to the ruins in loamhedge

OMG....i just felt a tremor thru the ground.....there might be a volcano erupting near me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - courtesy of my friend :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wormerwing
February 21st, 2005, 04:07 PM
That's what I meant. That may be why the abbey is exposed.

Barkstripe
February 21st, 2005, 04:30 PM
Perhaps some natural force uncovered it. That or some creatures uncovered some of its remains years later.
I think that would be a bit too hard to do. It was below ground before mattimeo and went down alot more after. but you could be right

Barrag Barr
February 22nd, 2005, 04:28 AM
Maybe the ground wore away and left the wall standing after all they place like a hundred years apart.

blankey_boy
February 22nd, 2005, 06:33 AM
it was a long time betweeen mattimeo and loamhedge ;)

Barkstripe
February 22nd, 2005, 02:12 PM
blankey boy. do you know that your avator says your fallin in stores now how can you have printed this :lol: :lol:

Barkstripe
February 22nd, 2005, 02:13 PM
Maybe the ground wore away and left the wall standing after all they place like a hundred years apart.
the wall would be brokan after being under 2 "dancing cliffs"

Keyla
February 22nd, 2005, 02:22 PM
When reading it I reasoned it had been exposed through a combination of the mentioned earthquakes and natural erosion, mostly through rain, wind, etc.

Cheesethief
February 22nd, 2005, 03:47 PM
Read the book. It states there were other earthquakes after Mattimeo. And besides, I think the graveyard may never have completely sunk.

Lord Mask
April 29th, 2005, 03:43 PM
that was an earthquake. i think they went to the ruins in loamhedge

OMG....i just felt a tremor thru the ground.....there might be a volcano erupting near me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - courtesy of my friend :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Your weird. ;)

Basils #1 fan
April 29th, 2005, 05:06 PM
I like Loamhedge.It's a cool historic place.

Josiah the Warrior
May 1st, 2005, 09:45 PM
They didn't actually go into Loamhedge, they just went to the graveyard, which is a good ways away from the ruins, as the book states. The graveyard is never mentioned in Mattimeo and was never "swallowed by the dancing cliffs", as for the wall, it could have survived the earthquake or been uncovered by the elements.

Barkstripe
May 2nd, 2005, 07:50 AM
They didn't actually go into Loamhedge, they just went to the graveyard, which is a good ways away from the ruins, as the book states. The graveyard is never mentioned in Mattimeo and was never "swallowed by the dancing cliffs", as for the wall, it could have survived the earthquake or been uncovered by the elements.
Wow. This was my second thread that i ever made.
The graveyard I think was inside of the wall so it would have been sunken. That is just what i think.