PDA

View Full Version : Argh..I cant take it anymore..

Glenner
December 21st, 2002, 12:50 AM
Does anyone know if Mattimeo or Martin the Warrior are ever going to come out on tape? At least on PAL? I wanna see those shows, and it doesn't seem like my local pbs station is planning on airing them anytime soon.

Glenner
December 21st, 2002, 12:55 AM
Argh?....

Darkhood_343
December 21st, 2002, 12:56 AM
Nope,sorry Glen, I don't know if it's coming out on tape or PAL anytime soon. Sorry.

Glenner
December 21st, 2002, 01:03 AM
Hmm..Have you seen the whole series Darkhood?

Darkhood_343
December 21st, 2002, 01:07 AM
Which one,Matti or MTW? Oh, and uh, please call me Dark.

Glenner
December 21st, 2002, 01:09 AM
Both, Dark.

Darkhood_343
December 21st, 2002, 01:11 AM
Mattimeo-Nope
MTW-All but one

Why do you wanna know?

Glenner
December 21st, 2002, 10:08 AM
I dunno.I'm just wondering why everyone elses' station is playing it while mine isn't...

Darkhood_343
December 21st, 2002, 11:52 AM
My PBS station isn't playing them anymore. The replaced it with some show called Liberty's Kids I don't get it, think it's oing off air everywhere.

VanessaNB
December 21st, 2002, 05:02 PM
I've seen tapes from the first season in stores, but I haven't seen any from the other two. I live in Canada, so I don't know what's happening in the states.

Lord Servone
December 21st, 2002, 05:48 PM
They played every season here where I live....all I know is that they have some on VHS, but not all (I think)...somebody like Martin knows where you can order them... I hope some day they release the entire series on DVD...maybe in a movie format like they did with the Chronicles of Narnia DVD...though I hope they go farther than just three in this case...

Glenner
December 21st, 2002, 08:49 PM
I have the first series on tape, I was just wondering when Matti and Martin were going to come out. Anyway, I sent nelvana an e-mail about that, so hopefully that'll be helpful.:\

Darkhood_343
December 22nd, 2002, 03:40 PM
Hopefully.:)

LadyBeelze
December 22nd, 2002, 04:48 PM
i've seen every episode of redwall, mattimeo, and martin the warrior. Right now they're reshowing redwall again on both my two pbs stations

Cornflower
December 23rd, 2002, 12:03 AM
Some people sell Martin the Warrior and Mattimeo tapes on eBay but they are taped off TV and they could get in alot of trouble with the law because selling tapes like that is illegal. But if they know it's wrong I wonder why they do it.....I guess to get money.:(

Dakota
December 23rd, 2002, 09:02 PM
After watching MTW and seeing how the quality, etc. has improved since RW, it's not quite as fun to see Redwall, I think.

Glenner
December 24th, 2002, 01:12 PM
Well they sent me an e-mail back about it and told me to call Distribution. They left a phone number. Hope it'll help.

Martin the Warrior
December 27th, 2002, 01:46 PM
Last time I checked there wasn't any word on releasing Mattimeo or Martin the Warrior on VHS/DVD. It's been approx. over a year since Redwall finished its VHS release in the UK, so if they had any intention of continuing I'm sure we'd have seen a new release by now. Likewise, Canadian releases seem to have stalled after episode 8, so I'm doubtful of getting even a full release of Redwall, let alone MTW or Matti.

As I recall, you already picked up the first season, Glenner. But, for those who haven't, it can be ordered at:

UK Only (won't work on US players) - www.amazon.co.uk has episodes 1-13 (four volumes, plus the movie).

North-America (will work on US players) - www.videoflicks.com or chapters.indigo.ca have episodes 1-8 (three volumes).

Cornflower
December 31st, 2002, 01:17 AM
They've just released "The Visitor" which contains episodes 9-10. So maybe they will go ahead and do the whole "Redwall" series in NTSC format. I'm not sure though. :confused:

Jade the Warrior
January 2nd, 2003, 02:33 PM
If they would sell the videos around here...I bought the four Redwall videos that are out on E-Bay...I'm waiting for the final vieo with Asmodeus, Underground and The Final Battle to come out...On the US format, of course...and Mattimeo tapes would be nice...I've recored most of the Martin the Warrior episodes, and will get them all in time, since that seems to be the only one my PBS station shows...I wish they would show Mattimeo...:(

~Jade, who would record Mattimeo, as well...

Darkhood_343
January 3rd, 2003, 04:00 PM
I don't own any tapes from Redwall. I do always end up recording any of the eppys that are on.

Russus Robur
January 30th, 2003, 06:56 PM
I just check out Videoflicks.com. They finally have all 13 episodes on 5 tapes of Redwall. Price per tape is $9.99 US. Not counting S&H. The last 3 episodes just came out this past week.

Matthias of Redwall
February 23rd, 2003, 07:36 PM
Huh... I guess they will never come OUT:o contact me they ever comes out...:o

Martin the Warrior
February 27th, 2003, 10:17 PM
When what comes out? If you're referring to the rest of season one, as they said: they're out.

Seasons two and three are still up in the air.

Glenner
March 1st, 2003, 11:54 PM
Garr, I hope they come out soon! *clutches hair in suspense*
Oh yeah, and after all this time I forgot to call distribution.:p

true_redwaller
March 29th, 2003, 07:39 AM
yeah, they stopped playing it on my pbs station but luckily for me I recorded about everyone of them. I got all of Mattimeo and Martin the Warrior, but I just recorded Redwall the movie which I only saw on tv once. It was the same as the Redwall shows but altogether and shortened.

LadyBeelze
March 29th, 2003, 06:19 PM
i got all of martin the warrior series recorded on blank tape, i haven't watched'em for a while though except maybe the last episode...*sniff* that episode makes me cry every time *sniff* I'd record mattimeo and redwall but i don't have constant money to keep buying blank tapes.