PDA

View Full Version : Composer Guy

Baby Rollo
March 23rd, 2005, 04:35 PM
Where is that guy? He was so cool. Anyone know what he's doing now?

Basils #1 fan
March 28th, 2005, 09:35 AM
Composer guy?Who is that?A member that stoped coming on this website or something? :confused:

Barkstripe
March 28th, 2005, 10:27 AM
If it is someone he got banned. He isn't on the members list.

LadyBeelze
March 28th, 2005, 10:31 AM
He was a guy of course that joined the forums a while back that was one of the peeps that made the music for the TV series if I remember right. He was cool I agree but I have no clue what he's up to right now either. :(

Rolinko
March 28th, 2005, 10:39 AM
He never became a member here, on the "next-generation" forum. He was on the last forum. look here (http://p206.ezboard.com/bthelongpatrolsforum). Beware of advertisements.

Goddess of Darkness
March 28th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Lol, I'm a composer....and a cellist!!! But my work has nothing to do with Redwall.

Treerose
April 1st, 2005, 04:58 PM
Composer Guy was Jack Procher, one of two composers for the Redwall TV series, the other being Daniel Fernandez.

I did a quick Google just now and couldn't find out anything about current projects for either of them... but the LP's interviews with them both top the search results. :)

Tree

~~~~~

"Trombones, we will be rehearsing the concerto after the break, so put on sunscreen."

~Conductor Michael Tilson Thomas' subtle way of releasing the low brass early from rehearsal (location being Miami Beach)~