PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!

Baby Rollo
December 31st, 2002, 11:54 PM
Happy New Year! Here we go 2003!!!

Airemia
December 31st, 2002, 11:55 PM
Happy New Year! Happy 2003!!! My New Year's resolution was to have fun and be happy! :D :D :D :D :D

Baby Rollo
January 1st, 2003, 12:02 AM
I'm going to drink 2003 cups of strawberry cordial or 2003 galloons of strawberry cordial...

I'm going for the galloons! Don't be surprised if you hear anything about major flooding around the Redwall area.

Lyrian Aryns
January 1st, 2003, 12:07 AM
Happy New Year to all you east-coasters! Me, I've got three hours left to go of watching the uncut Twilight Zones, and doing nothing... and cleaning my room for no particular reason. I swear, I've been infected with a cleaning virus...

Slagar the Cruel
January 1st, 2003, 12:24 AM
Happy New Year, everyone! :cool:

I saw that Twilight Zone marathon, too... man, Talking Tina was creepy...

Darkhood_343
January 1st, 2003, 12:35 AM
Happy new near people! My resolution is... to read every single LOTR book and own both DVD's by the end of the year. (if possible) 7 minutes left! Oh, and sparkling grape juice is the best thing ever invented!

Cale Yin
January 1st, 2003, 08:39 AM
I had sparkling grape juice! I drank it all before 12 so my friend had to give me some of hers. -.- In the car on the way back from Florida, me and my sister had huge fights, and I got so mad at her that I dug my nails into her once and scratched her worse than a cat once, and I thought I wasn't going to get to go to my friend's house but then my mom let me go and I left my camera there... :P And I couldn't figure out the little poppery thingy that you have to pull the string and it pops so my other friend did it for me and she accidentally spilled white sparkling grape juice all over me. :rolleyes: Happy New Year everyone! My resolutions are to stop being so lazy, and to not cut my hair at all.

LadyBeelze
January 1st, 2003, 10:47 AM
Happy New Year! *sniff sniff* bye 2002 and hi 2003!

Lady Terra
January 1st, 2003, 01:30 PM
Happy New Year!!! *hic!* wheeeeeeee!

Mackinsie
January 1st, 2003, 02:41 PM
Happy New Year! :D

MoonShadow
January 1st, 2003, 03:04 PM
Happy New Year! My new year's resolution is be able to finish all school work as soon as possible instead of waiting till the last ten seconds. :D

And also to find out what exactly is polygonal-approximation. :\ I can find hardly anything about it, and if I do, it talks about these way complicated things that I can't understand..... Oh well.....

and to not cut my hair at all.I'm going for that too, though I might get a trim to make it look neater or cut it because its too hot in the summer.

It was my LP forum anniversary yesterday, and I celebrated by reading old posts that were saved on the other computer while I was doing homework. I kept going like, "I said THAT?"

Airemia
January 1st, 2003, 03:16 PM
or cut it because its too hot in the summer.

Amateurs! I haven't cut my hair since the beginning of Grade 5! That's... almost four years! I think! I've only trimmed it a bit. A very little bit. Like a centimetre, so it doesn't look scraggly. Cut it because it gets to hot in the summer? Ha! Get an elastic and pull it back or something! Long hair rules! Yay! :cool:

My other New Years resolution was to stop drinking so much coca cola, but I don't really plan to keep it.

Lyrian Aryns
January 1st, 2003, 03:22 PM
I don't believe I would be able to live with long hair... too much trouble to bother with. ;)

I've never actually made new years resolutions, belive it or not. Probably has something to do with the fact that there are precious few I would end up keeping... :\

MoonShadow
January 1st, 2003, 03:39 PM
I really didn't want to make new years resolution this year, because I probably would forgot what they were the next day. :p

So at the moment, I'll just keep sticking to the same one over and over again. The first one I mentioned in my last post. Hey, anybody want to tell me if the Cavalieri method/principle/whatever has anything to do with deriving the volume of a cylinder? ;)

Get an elastic and pull it back or something! Long hair rules! Yay! :cool: Actually, I keep it in a ponytail basically all the time.... Heh. :o Maybe I'll tell my mom to let me get it cut in a hair salon or something just so she won't cut it all short and weird by accident since my hair was so tough to cut since it was so thick....

dandin1
January 1st, 2003, 04:28 PM
My new year resolution is to stop trying to think of a new year resolution while in bed and go to SLEEP instead... :rolleyes:

Martin the Warrior
January 1st, 2003, 04:33 PM
Hope everyone has/had a great New Year's! Who can say what surprises are in store for 2003? Nobody knew at the start of 2002 that we'd wind up on a new board. ;)

Baby Rollo
January 1st, 2003, 06:16 PM
I can't wait until the 31st century so I can pilot a mech and drive it all the way to work in my strawberry cordial company.

Darkhood_343
January 1st, 2003, 06:40 PM
Moon-moon
I really didn't want to make new years resolution this year, because I probably would forgot what they were the next day. :p
Maybe if you posted them, you could look back for reference.;)

Russus Robur
January 1st, 2003, 06:46 PM
I never did get to ring in the new year. I fell a sleep watching a boring video that my sister was playing. They left me on the floor sleeping the whole night without waking me.:mad: But Happy New Year to everyone.:)

MoonShadow
January 1st, 2003, 07:37 PM
Of course, if I posted them. Of course, I might get too lazy to find them. ;)

LadyBeelze
January 1st, 2003, 09:01 PM
I didn't do really anything important on new years eve. I just stayed up till midnight watching boring videos on tv or listin to some music. Midnight passed we screamed HAPPY NEW YEAR, lit a couple fireworks and then went to bed right after. feh........tommorows school (NOOOOOOOOO)

i always make this huge list of resolutions but i never do them for some reason :rolleyes:

dandin1
January 2nd, 2003, 10:30 AM
:eek: you start school right after new year! That's mean! you should protest!

Slagar the Cruel
January 2nd, 2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Martin the Warrior
Hope everyone has/had a great New Year's! Who can say what surprises are in store for 2003? Nobody knew at the start of 2002 that we'd wind up on a new board. ;)
...Even Martin ranks the new forum as a bigger event then the new site?! :eek:

;)

Dakota
January 2nd, 2003, 01:32 PM
Nice pic, Slags. I think you're misrepresenting yourself a little bit though. *looks at Space Ghost* Hmm....

I spent New Year's Eve watching The Two Towers. The fourth time is still excellent, just FYI. I didn't even notice when the clock ticked to 12, but oh well. I've started out the New Year by going to the dentist. Swell, huh?

Slagar the Cruel
January 2nd, 2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Dakota
Nice pic, Slags. I think you're misrepresenting yourself a little bit though. Well, I couldn't find a picture of the knight with the rubber chicken... ;)

MoonShadow
January 2nd, 2003, 04:09 PM
Well, I spent yesterday doing my math research project. How fun. :rolleyes: Anyway, I should be doing it now, but I'm considering this a little... break.

:eek: you start school right after new year! That's mean! you should protest!Well, so do we, and the same happened last year. :\ I don't like it much either, but even if they get rid of this week (today and friday), or at least today, they'll still have to tack on the extra days somewhere.... >.< Anyway, we got an extra day of vacation this year since New Years was on a Wednesday and school usually restarts on a Wed.

Airemia
January 2nd, 2003, 05:39 PM
Wow, you guys start school right after New Year's? That must be cruddy. I go back on Monday. :D

Darkhood_343
January 2nd, 2003, 05:48 PM
Beezl
feh........tommorows school (NOOOOOOOOO)
Heh... that sucks. I start Monday.

dandin1
January 2nd, 2003, 06:39 PM
Monday here too... what kind of school does you "start-school-after-new-year" people go?

MoonShadow
January 2nd, 2003, 07:16 PM
Schools on Long Island. ;)

LadyBeelze
January 2nd, 2003, 07:45 PM
::laughs herself silly and then finds a moument to talk:: how dense is my friend (her names mary...a blonde) She actually thought school started next monday instead of today and stayed home! She didn't know till in the afternoon when the buses where dropping off kids. I had to call her after school to ask what happened and info on the next speech meet (in jordan..its by salt lake city...shes in the speech team with me) also weird about this date is its 1/2/03! 1, 2, 3! wow i can count

Martin the Warrior
January 2nd, 2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Slagar the Cruel
...Even Martin ranks the new forum as a bigger event then the new site?! :eek:

;)

Does he? Or is he just conscious of what everybody here considers more important? ;)

Darkhood_343
January 3rd, 2003, 12:57 AM
Martin
Does he? Or is he just conscious of what everybody here considers more important? ;)
I think the second one is the reason. ;)

Airemia
January 3rd, 2003, 10:18 AM
Heyyy, I think the site is important! Without the site there'd be no forum! I don't have the forum bookmarked, I have the site bookmarked, and I check it every day for updates! :D

dandin1
January 3rd, 2003, 10:47 AM
I don't have the forum bookmarked either, I got the site bookmarked... And the forum is my startup page :p

LadyBeelze
January 3rd, 2003, 03:38 PM
i don't have this forum or the site bookmarked :rolleyes:

Darkhood_343
January 3rd, 2003, 04:42 PM
Well, I have the site bookmarked. Updates ya' know!

MoonShadow
January 3rd, 2003, 07:40 PM
I don't have either bookmarked. I usually only bookmark things when they have hard-to-spell, or hard to remember URLs. And I do check the site regularily, though not every day.

dandin1
January 4th, 2003, 10:48 AM
I check this site a minimum of twice a day. Ussually more