PDA

View Full Version : Non Redwall caption contest

Grath
May 10th, 2005, 10:30 PM
Hey since we are doing a Redwall caption contest, why not do a nonredwall caption contest. Its just like the redwall one only you pick a random funny pic from any where and everyone will think of a caption and whoever has the best finds the next pic. Since I started this thread I will go first.

http://www.weaselcircus.com/funnypics/giantkitty.jpg

Cale Yin
May 10th, 2005, 10:49 PM
My paws is stuck together.

"...honey, I don't think this new light fixture is going to help our allergies."

Grassporco / TCM
May 10th, 2005, 11:10 PM
"Got ya!"

Josiah the Warrior
May 10th, 2005, 11:14 PM
*slowly* Wow, my paws are like, different beings...they can touch everything but themselves! Oh wait, nevermind.

Lord Servone
May 10th, 2005, 11:49 PM
At last! I have the complete set of Lost in Space collector plates! Revenge is mine!

Wormerwing
May 11th, 2005, 07:20 AM
Ahhh. Everyone notices my paws. My plan to take over this really small house shall succeed! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Cheesethief
May 11th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Servone has WON. Let me say that before I proceed.

"Nobody knew of Lord Saddler's terrifying alter ego...the vicious Felix, a seven foot tall cat"

Corban
May 11th, 2005, 04:09 PM
I think I need a bigger litter box...

Cale Yin
May 11th, 2005, 04:21 PM
I agree, Servone wins :D

Badrang3
May 11th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Person 1: Oh no! The cat's eaten too much and can't get out of the room!

Person 2: What a cat-tastrophe!

Grath
May 15th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Eh its been a few days since any one has responded, that and its also been five days so I will announce the winner right now and that was not easy since all of them were really good.

In 3rd place: Cheesethief
In 2nd place: Badrang3
And 1st place winner is..................

Lord Servone!!!!!!!!!!!
Your next in finding the funniest picture for us to caption. :)

Grath
May 17th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Uh, Lord Servone? If you don't post a new caption soon Badrang3 is going to have to do one.

Cale Yin
May 17th, 2005, 05:53 PM
I don't think he comes here every day or anything.

Badrang3
May 19th, 2005, 06:54 PM
So does this mean I get to put up the next one?

Grath
May 19th, 2005, 06:57 PM
So does this mean I get to put up the next one?

I sent Servone a message about it so if he does not answer in twenty four hours you can go ahead. :)

Lord Servone
May 19th, 2005, 11:51 PM
Sorry. Truth is, I forgot I even posted in this thread...

Had to look around a bit and I'm too lazy to upload a picture from my own picture gallery but here:

Guess I'll keep up with the theme of cats

http://www.omnicrola.com/funny_pics/funny.jpg

I have a perfect caption for this one, but I'm exempt xP

Cheesethief
May 20th, 2005, 01:38 PM
"Waah! He hit me, mama!"

Josiah the Warrior
May 20th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Cat1: Will you just listen to me!? These are all the things Bush has done wrong in office, first of all.....
Cat2: BlahblahblahblahNyahNyahNyahICANTHEARYOUnahnahnah

Wormerwing
May 20th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Cat in back:ehh, morning breath...

Badrang3
May 21st, 2005, 02:21 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! I FEEL GOOD! (nanananananana) I Knew that I would. (nanananananana)

Cinnabarr Rivershell
May 21st, 2005, 04:08 PM
Next time on KittenBallZ, GoKit tries to power up into a Super Kittin, while Gokit's enemy Kitgeta watches in the background. Will Gokit transform into a Super Kitten? Or will Kitgeta finally defeat him? Find out next time on another exciting episode of KittenballZ!!!!!!!

Lord Servone
May 23rd, 2005, 11:04 PM
Winner: Josiah. That's actually close to the caption I was going to use if I weren't inelligable. I don't really remember it anyway...

You're up.

Josiah the Warrior
May 24th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Thanks, Servone. :slagar

I did find a good cat one, but I decided to break the theme and go with something different....
http://www.eventprodux.com/images/yelling.jpg

Felldoh
May 24th, 2005, 07:11 PM
"Can you hear me now?! Good!"

Baby Rollo
May 24th, 2005, 08:32 PM
"Wazzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaap!"

Wormerwing
May 24th, 2005, 08:39 PM
And the business world wonders why there are no corporate cheerleaders...

Hisk
May 24th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Man: Aaaarrrggghhh! *choke* please stop whispering....don't you believe in toothbrushes?

Cale Yin
May 24th, 2005, 08:48 PM
woman: "EEEUUUUULAAAAAAALLIIIAAAA!!!!"
man: "AAASSSPPAAARRRAAAGUUUUSSSSSSS!!!!!"

Cheesethief
May 26th, 2005, 01:44 PM
News Bulletin: Woman cuts man's arm off in stock market dispute.

Grath
June 2nd, 2005, 08:14 PM
Hey who's the winner to this one? Its been at least a week I think.

Sagrived Switpaw
June 2nd, 2005, 08:27 PM
One moument.

--------------------------------------

Trump, "Damen, You did a horrible job in the challenge, you lead your team straight into the dirt. Now you are going to pay. So tell him Tanna My (should be) new apprentice."

Tanna, "So buddy Your fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tanna, "How was that Mr.Trump?"

Josiah the Warrior
June 2nd, 2005, 08:59 PM
Sorry y'all.... Ok I have to tell you this was ridiculously hard to choose because I really liked them all, I mean I can't even tell you who got second place it was so close, but the winner is................................................ .................................................. .................................................. ............

.............................Cheesethief, because that one just made me laugh alot

Cheesethief
June 4th, 2005, 05:49 AM
Wahey! Alright, I'll have a quick root around...

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/funny/beer_spill.jpg Yeah, so...Hope it's good enough.

Josiah the Warrior
June 4th, 2005, 11:47 AM
And it took no time at all for England to regret it's descision of allowing the great Irish migration of 2007 to pass through their highways...

Badrang3
June 4th, 2005, 11:48 AM
99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer! Take one down, pass it arou... NO! DON'T PASS ALL 99! You're gonna drop.... CRASH!

Cale Yin
June 4th, 2005, 11:51 AM
:lol: that sucks. The 99 bottles of beer on the wall song instantly started playing in my head. Even before the 99 bottles post. I don't have a good caption, sorry.

Mackinsie
June 4th, 2005, 03:06 PM
All these years, people thought that drunk drivers were the biggest problem on the highways. Now, drivers everywhere must face a new danger: Drunk Roads!

Hisk
June 4th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Two men in background:

"Why Guinness? Why? why?"
"Don't worry Brian, we've got some Coors in the back....and we have some old dishwater too."
"Give me either, same thing."

I can't read the labels on the beer, whatever.

Lonna Bowstripe
June 4th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Man in back: "I mean, we've had a lot of drunk driving cases, but this is different. I mean, how can you get drunk enough to think it's normal to drive in reverse?"