PDA

View Full Version : Greedy ol' T.O.

Josiah the Warrior
May 22nd, 2005, 09:05 PM
Here's my question to those of you who follow football (USA): what do you think will happen with Terrell Owens? Will he get traded, released, will he give in or get his new contract?

I think it's still up in the air, but if he misses the first three games then he's as good as gone. Why do I think that? Because more than the money and more than the game of football, T.O. loves the spotlight. Game one, the season opener, is on Monday Night Football, c'mon, MNF needs no explanation of it's fame...Game 2 is against the San Fran 49er's, his old team that traded him away and he definantly has a chip on his shoulder. Last and definantly not least, game three is against the Raiders, with *Imperial March*....Randy Moss! As evidenced when the Eagles played the Vikings last year, there is a ton of trash talk and sparks flying when T.O. goes head to head against Moss, who are arguably the two best receivers in the NFL. So if Owens still won't give in after those three games, he'll be traded for sure.

Sagrived Switpaw
May 22nd, 2005, 09:17 PM
Hey Josiah! I don't care for TO or his "ego." So I hope he's traded from the eagle's (with Trotter) so I can cheer for them agian. (just like when cunningham threw long bombs for td's.) Till then, No eagle's for me!