PDA

View Full Version : Random Character Fight!

Badrang3
June 17th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Alright, this is how this works. One person will put foreward a character from a movie/cartoon/book/whatever that they think could hold his(or her) own in a fight. Another person comes foreward and puts up another character they think could beat the other. At that point there will be a 24 hour interval for others to vote who they think would win. At the end of the 24 hours, one character will move on, and the other will wind up dead. There will be 8 different matches to begin with (That's 16 characters). After those are done, the winners of the previous matches (there would be 8) will face each other and so on until there is one winner.

Everyone got that?

Since I made this thread, I'll put up the first contestant.

http://www.nowtoronto.com/issues/2004-05-20/movie_videodvd-1.jpg

It's The Man With No Name, who can be seen in such epics as A Fist Full of Dollars and The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Ringmaster
June 17th, 2005, 05:55 PM
I say... Hector from Fire Emblem.
http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/fire-emblem-rnk/art-007.jpg

Hisk
June 17th, 2005, 08:03 PM
So we vote by posting? If so...I think TMWNN would win. (the first one).

Felldoh
June 17th, 2005, 10:23 PM
As much as I like Hector (He's my favorite Fire Emblem character), my vote goes to The Man With No Name. Gun vs. axe? Yeah...

Barkstripe
June 18th, 2005, 05:35 AM
Hector is better.

Ringmaster
June 18th, 2005, 10:57 AM
As much as I like Hector (He's my favorite Fire Emblem character), my vote goes to The Man With No Name. Gun vs. axe? Yeah...
Think of it this way General armor is pretty much bullet proof especially with old western guns that were hardly leathel.

Badrang3
June 18th, 2005, 11:01 AM
I think I forgot to mention that after these two are done, two different members get to put up someone. Just thought I'd clarify.

Lonna Bowstripe
June 18th, 2005, 11:03 AM
TMWNN. :cool:

Felldoh
June 18th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Think of it this way General armor is pretty much bullet proof especially with old western guns that were hardly leathel.

True, but... uhm... he has no armor on his head, and not ALL of his body is protected. :p

Badrang3
June 18th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Well, it looks like the Man With No Name wins this round.

Time for two more people.

Felldoh
June 18th, 2005, 09:03 PM
Dante:
http://www.boomspeed.com/sage_ss/dante2.jpg

The hero of Devil May Cry 1-3.

Cornflower
June 18th, 2005, 09:52 PM
http://images.neopets.com/pets/closeattack/com_mgarin_left.gif
Garin from the Neopets "Curse of Maraqua" plot. His 'maractite' dagger is said to be able to cut through anything.

Badrang3
June 19th, 2005, 12:14 AM
I think I'd have to say Dante.

Barkstripe
June 19th, 2005, 07:45 AM
Dante. (message to short)

Jodan
June 19th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Let's see, the son of Satan vs a wierd little anime thing. Gee, I don't know.

Dante, of course.

Cornflower
June 19th, 2005, 07:06 PM
I guess it's obvious he isn't going to win, but to make it fair, read this (http://www.neopets.com/water/plot_com.phtml?chapter=1) if anyone wants to see who Garin is, and this (http://www.neopets.com/water/plot_com.phtml?chapter=12) and this (http://www.neopets.com/water/plot_com.phtml?chapter=13) if you wish to see what he is capable of.

Felldoh
June 19th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Garin is pretty cool (I play Neopets and I've been reading some of the plot), but if you wanna see what Dante can do, go here (http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=23) and watch the "TGS 2K4 Trailer".

Jodan
June 19th, 2005, 07:46 PM
For the next fantasy duel, I'll bet no one can beat my character.

God, from the Bible. I'll challenge anyone to come up with someone who can beat Him.

Badrang3
June 19th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Let's try to avoid any religious disscussion, all right?

Jodan
June 19th, 2005, 08:10 PM
I'm not trying to, I'm just setting up half of the next fantasy duel. Can anyone beat God? No. He's unbeatable. I win :D .

Ferahgo the Assassin
June 19th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Way to ruin the game. (:p at Jodan.)

Josiah the Warrior
June 19th, 2005, 09:23 PM
I know who can beat God.....you know what nevermind I don't want to start a religious argument.

Badrang3
June 19th, 2005, 10:06 PM
At any rate, it looks like Dante wins.

And no using religious figures. ;)

Why don't you use Master Chief, or something like that?

Lyrian Aryns
June 19th, 2005, 10:18 PM
Who could beat God... hm... a Babelfish, perhaps? ;)

Jodan
June 19th, 2005, 11:22 PM
A babelfish, God's one weakness.

Anyway, alright Badrang, since you suggested it, let's go with the Master Chief. You all know what he looks like, so I won't bother posting a picture of him. He and the other Spartans were taken from their homes at the age of seven, where they were then trained extremely intensely for the next seven years (I think). When the Chief was 13, he had the body of an 18-year old Olympian. They then got physical augmentations, making their muscles three times stronger, their bones virtually unbreakable, their sensitivity of their senses greatly increased, etc etc. The final addition to the Chief was the Spartan armor, which augmented their speed, strength and reflexes, as well as an energy shield that could stop bullets and Covenant plasma weapons. A group of Spartan's survived a 2000-foot freefall out of a damaged dropship, and they could still operate with broken ankles, punctured lungs etc.

Now I challenge you to come up with something that can beat the Master Chief.

Josiah the Warrior
June 20th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Enter Boba Fett. The most dangerous and feared bounty hunter of all time. From an early age, Boba was raised as a fighter, and he learned every trick in the book and more from his famous bounty hunter father and the military cloning facility he lived in. He spent a short amount of time in the custody of the Sith Lord before venturing on his own to begin his career at an early age, already making modifications to both the Slave I and the Mandalorian armor inherited from his father. He met his future employer Jabba the Hutt, fought the Separatist commander-in-chief General Grievous (and lost), and had several minor bounties under his belt before the age of thirteen. His heavily reinforced Mandalorian armor is blaster resistant, and could stop any bullet. He is armed to the teeth with a spacesuit equipped with a rocketpack, gauntlets that contain a flamethrower, and a whipcord lanyard launcher. His kneepads conceal poisoned rocket dart launchers. He also sports a high powered blaster rifle. Watch out Master Chief, here comes Boba.

p.s. I might have left one or two things out, but I'd prefer my post not be nitpicked...at ::cough:: Martin!::cough::Jodan! :slagar
p.p.s. Refer to avvy for picture of the Fettman.

Jodan
June 20th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Boba is perfect genetically, as is John (Master Chief), and if Master Chief and the other Spartans hadn't been physically augmented I would say it's a fair fight. But, the fact is that Spartans, trained from the age of six to be super-soldiers, were probably as good fighters as an adult Boba at the age of about 13. The physical augmentations really make it no competition, but the MJOLLNIR armor pushes it over the top. Also, along with phyiscal training since he was six, he was trained intensively in tactics of all kinds, and is a master tactician.

I wish I could remember every little detail of strength and other ability estimates. To get a truly accurate measure of the Master Chief's abilities, you'd have to read the Fall of Reach. Being a Star Wars fan and a Halo fan, I know what Boba and the Chief are fully capable of, and Chief could break Boba, Mandalorian armor and all, in half like a twig with just one hand. It's really no competition.

Kreeve
June 21st, 2005, 07:22 AM
Since I play neopets and think Garin is pretty cool AND nobody votes for him ,I will.

Badrang3
June 21st, 2005, 09:44 AM
Garin is dead. The current fight is between Master Chief and Boba Fett.

And that's a tricky decision in itself.

I'd have to say............................................... .....................Fett.

Josiah the Warrior
June 21st, 2005, 10:51 AM
Chief could break Boba, Mandalorian armor and all, in half like a twig with just one hand. It's really no competition.
Maybe in hand to hand. Maybe. But No matter what, Fett is far superior to MC in long range. Not only does he have more powerful and advanced weapons, but his Mandalorian armor is designed to stop energy weapons, MC's projectile's wouldn't stand a chance. Chief would never live to get close enough to "break him in half like a twig", if he could indeed do so (which I highly doubt).

Jodan
June 21st, 2005, 01:00 PM
Master Chief is just as good a long range fighter as a hand to hand fighter. He can use any weapon to it's full effectiveness, and besides, the MJOLLNIR armor he wears has an energy shield that can stop anything Boba can throw at him. If his shields are depleted, the armor itself is stronger than the Mandalorian armor, and they recharge within a few seconds.

Josiah, trust me on this one. As cool as Boba is, as deadly and strong as he is, Master Chief is a Spartan, trained and physically augmented to go far beyond the limits of anything a human can do. The only thing Boba could do to survive in a confrontation is use his jetpack to fly out of range, and he wouldn't be able to hurt Master Chief, even with long range weapons. Spartans can sprint at 60 km/h. No way Boba could track him. Boba would eventually run out of fuel for his jetpack, and then the Chief would destroy him.

Face it Josiah, it's no competition. Master Chief isn't a human. He's an Army of One, a supersoldier. A Spartan. Only Elites are an equal match for him, and most of the time they lose.

Clecky
June 21st, 2005, 03:13 PM
ok, from what i've read, i vote for..............................................M C person

Badrang3
June 22nd, 2005, 12:28 PM
Well now, it's definatley over the 24 hour voting limit, with one vote for each side. Will SOMEBODY please cast a deciding vote so we can get to the next fight?

Ferahgo the Assassin
June 22nd, 2005, 12:31 PM
Alright then, I vote for Boba Fett. ;)

Jodan
June 22nd, 2005, 01:08 PM
I guess this is more of a popularity contest than an actual fight, huh? ;)

If it was an actual fight, Boba wouldn't stand a chance. It would be like a tuna fish tangling with a great white shark. The Master Chief would rip Boba to shreds.

Ferahgo the Assassin
June 22nd, 2005, 01:33 PM
Your character loses so it's automatically a "popularity contest"? :o

Okay, I'll put a character up against Boba Fett: how about... Edward Elric from the anime Fullmetal Alchemist (aka the blonde guy in Cale Yin's avatar). He's got some crazy-mad-genius alchemy skills as well as two nearly-unbreakable automail limbs. In other words, he can a) turn just about anything into something else, and b) smash a lot of stuff. Not saying he could whup intergalactic bounty hunter butt, but he's still pretty powerful. :shades:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/randomprecision/fullmetal-alchemist.jpg

I wanted to pitch the character Vile (http://www.flyingomelette.com/oddities/sab/vile.gif) from Mega Man against Fett, but I figured not enough people would know who he is... (I bet Martin knows!)

Badrang3
June 22nd, 2005, 02:02 PM
Sorry Ferahgo, but you're not fighting Fett just yet. (Heh. that rymes. :D ) Someone else has to put someone against Edward, they fight, and the winner goes on to the semi finals.

Jodan
June 22nd, 2005, 02:04 PM
Your character loses so it's automatically a "popularity contest"? :o

Of course this is a popularity contest. Whoever more people want to win, wins. A true contest to see who would win would be do it D&D style, where you compare attributes and abilities and figure out who would come out on top. Winning here is based on voting, and voting is based on who a person likes the most, or who they think would win, but it's based on opinion, not fact.

If it was based on who would actually win in a fight, the facts, the Chief would tear Boba apart.

At any rate, it looks like the Chief loses the popularity contest. These fights should be based on fact, but sadly it is not to be.

Ferahgo the Assassin
June 22nd, 2005, 02:12 PM
Sorry Ferahgo, but you're not fighting Fett just yet. (Heh. that rymes. :D ) Someone else has to put someone against Edward, they fight, and the winner goes on to the semi finals.
That's right. My mistake.

These fights should be based on fact, but sadly it is not to be.
Well, such is life. Your world is really too Halo-centric. ;) These are all characters from someone's imagination, anyway: their attributes are human-made. If their attributes were construed against the same objective plane (i.e., universal hit points and defense, etc), it would be fair. All of this is just opinion because that's all we have to go by. I could invent a character that had omnipotent power and he would automatically win against whatever someone else came up with. Sort of like what you tried to do with God. :p Because God would have infinite hit-points, right?

It's all in good fun, anyway.

Jodan
June 22nd, 2005, 02:27 PM
Well, such is life. Your world is really too Halo-centric. ;) These are all characters from someone's imagination, anyway: their attributes are human-made. If their attributes were construed against the same objective plane (i.e., universal hit points and defense, etc), it would be fair. All of this is just opinion because that's all we have to go by. I could invent a character that had omnipotent power and he would automatically win against whatever someone else came up with. Sort of like what you tried to do with God. :p

It's all in good fun, anyway.

Don't say that! Master Chief is real! He's real!!!! HEEEE'SSSS REEEEAAALLL!!!!!!!!

Josiah the Warrior
June 22nd, 2005, 05:49 PM
I guess this is more of a popularity contest than an actual fight, huh? ;)

If it was an actual fight, Boba wouldn't stand a chance. It would be like a tuna fish tangling with a great white shark. The Master Chief would rip Boba to shreds.
Boba Fett > Master Chief :slagar

Jodan
June 22nd, 2005, 07:02 PM
No way in Halo.

Renegade
June 22nd, 2005, 07:20 PM
Against Edward?

Wolverine form the X-men.

http://www.greghornjudge.com/images/Large/4%20Magazine%20art/Wizard-Wolverine-Xmen.jpg

Jodan
June 22nd, 2005, 07:26 PM
Full Metal would transmute Wolverine's adamantium skeletal grafts and claws back into their liquid form, or something like that. Then again, Wolverine's regenerative abilities would serve him well. I really can't say who would win.

Felldoh
June 22nd, 2005, 09:08 PM
Wow... this is actually a hard decision. But I'll have to say Edward.

Badrang3
June 23rd, 2005, 10:28 AM
I don't really know who Edward is, but given Ferahgo's description, I think he could just beat Wolverine.

Ferahgo the Assassin
June 23rd, 2005, 12:00 PM
Considering that Ed's alchemic specialty is metal (hence his title "Full Metal"), Wolverine's adamantium skeleton would make it quite easy for him. He could simply transmute it into... well, anything else, and win. :cool:

Renegade
June 23rd, 2005, 10:50 PM
Adamatrium isn't just any other metal.
Then again, if you do remove the metal, you'd find that it's really backed up by bone.

Bladeswift
June 23rd, 2005, 11:30 PM
I'm in a different time zone at the moment, so I'm a little confused about how much time is left, but in case the Edward vs Wolverine contest isn't over yet, I vote Edward.

Badrang3
June 24th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Looks like Edward wins!

Badrang3
June 25th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Since no one else seems to want to put up anyone, should we just skip to the semi finals with the four we have now, or should we wait to see if anyone else wants to have a go?

Felldoh
June 25th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Can one person have two characters up?

Bladeswift
June 26th, 2005, 12:22 AM
What about Vash the Stampede from Trigun?

Felldoh
June 26th, 2005, 12:34 AM
Good one, Bladeswift. Since no one else posted... I'll name another. Now, its Vash the Stampede VS Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star.

Vash:
http://www.boomspeed.com/sage_ss/vash.jpg

Gene:
http://www.boomspeed.com/sage_ss/gene1.jpg

Warrier
June 26th, 2005, 07:54 AM
i think gene

stoatmaster54321
June 27th, 2005, 01:24 PM
yeah, gene

stoatmaster54321
June 30th, 2005, 05:12 PM
he's got a buzookuh :lol: :lol:

Badrang3
June 30th, 2005, 05:26 PM
It would appear that Gene won.

Hisk
June 30th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Is four all? I'd like to give this a go, I was just away for a while so I was unable to. I know exactly who i'd post.

Badrang3
June 30th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Yes you can put some one up.

Hisk
June 30th, 2005, 05:37 PM
http://hollywoodcostumesandparty.com/austinpowers/austin3b.jpg

Somebody beat this. I dare you.

Rolinko
June 30th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Brit versus Brit. :D
You ARE the weakest link. Goodbye!
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005OMZU.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Hisk
June 30th, 2005, 05:53 PM
You must be joking. AP would beat the stuffing out of her.

Badrang3
June 30th, 2005, 06:02 PM
My vote is for the Weakest Link host. She's truly terrifying. :D

Ringmaster
June 30th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Weakest link host most definantly.

Felldoh
June 30th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Austin Powers. Yeah baby!

Bladeswift
June 30th, 2005, 11:17 PM
Well, as much as I hate Powers, he has a gun and knows martial arts...well, sort of. So yes, Austin it is.

Chosha
June 30th, 2005, 11:25 PM
Weakest Link host for me.

Badrang3
July 2nd, 2005, 01:39 PM
And the Weakest Link Host wins!

Hisk
July 2nd, 2005, 01:48 PM
You all must be joking. Oddballs, all of you. :mad:

Cinnabarr Rivershell
July 2nd, 2005, 04:14 PM
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to go, but here's one that is tough to beat. Sorry for the humongous size everyone. It's Gizmo Duck from Disney's Duck Tales.
http://www.lambdapsiphi.com/daft/daftsupp/art/gizmoduc.jpg

Asmodeus
July 2nd, 2005, 04:19 PM
King Black Dragon
Height: 40 ft long
Weight: How long is a piece of string? How heavy is a rock? What about a rock hard Dragon? We'll let you ask him
Locations: Dwelling somewhere in the wilderness, this dragon is blatantly the biggest baddest mother (or father) in all of Runescape... so far.
Appearance: Looks like Trouble!
Way of Life: There are many different philosophies in RS, but the KBD subscribes to what we might call "existentialism"- the philosophy of doing whatever the heck you want
Likes: You, your friends, your family and even that other PKer you just met
Dislikes: You, your friends, your family and even that other PKer you just met

Diamond hard scales, Fire breath, Horns, and big,big teeth!

Duck v. Dragon

Warrier
July 2nd, 2005, 04:27 PM
KBD in runescape he kicks but

Chosha
July 3rd, 2005, 02:46 AM
I'm rooting for King Black Dragon. Haven't played Runescape, but he sounds awesome...

Asmodeus
July 3rd, 2005, 05:00 PM
Runescape is at www.Runescape.com . It's been 24 hours, so i win.

Asmodeus
July 3rd, 2005, 08:37 PM
I think it's time to start the semi-finals. First come-first serve! :)
King Black Dragon

Height: 40 ft long
Weight: How long is a piece of string? How heavy is a rock? What about a rock hard Dragon? We'll let you ask him
Locations: Dwelling somewhere in the wilderness, this dragon is blatantly the biggest baddest mother (or father) in all of Runescape... so far.
Appearance: Looks like Trouble!
Way of Life: There are many different philosophies in RS, but the KBD subscribes to what we might call "existentialism"- the philosophy of doing whatever the heck you want
Likes: You, your friends, your family and even that other PKer you just met
Dislikes: You, your friends, your family and even that other PKer you just met

Immense strenth, Huge Wings,Diamond hard scales, Fire breath, Horns, and big,big teeth!

Badrang3
July 4th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Not yet, monsieur. We need one more fight and then we'll be ready.

Bladeswift
July 4th, 2005, 01:21 PM
I submit...Godzilla (Gojira)!
http://www.filmsinreview.com/Images/A_G/godzilla_2000.jpg

Badrang3
July 6th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Just so we can go to the semi's, I'll put up...

http://images.usatoday.com/news/health/spotlight/_photos/darth.jpg
Come on, we all know who that is right?

Jodan
July 6th, 2005, 10:09 PM
Definitely Vader.

Chosha
July 7th, 2005, 12:07 AM
I agree with Jodan, Darth Vader.

Ringmaster
July 7th, 2005, 11:02 AM
Godzilla mostly because of size advantage but then Vader does have the force.

Aubretia
July 8th, 2005, 04:50 AM
Vadar's a sissy and he's got asthma. Godzilla's a cheap japanese creation. All things considered, it'll probably be a draw- Vadar will have an asthma attack and muck up his force attack, which will smash the front of godzilla in like one of those cheap japanese cars- after all, they are made of the same thing.

Outcome- the whole fight would be amusing, but if u wanna see a proper fight, read redwall or choose different characters for this fight thing. :lol:

Badrang3
July 8th, 2005, 01:45 PM
And Vader wins! And we're off to round two! Hooray! (YEah, I got confused. It's not really the semies yet.)

And here to fight for the right to fight is...

http://ps2media.gamespy.com/ps2/image/article/569/569898/devil-may-cry-3-dantes-awakening-20041201013031203.jpg

Dante vs The Man With No Name

http://www.jackcurran.net/clint012.jpg

Aubretia
July 8th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Dante. All the way.

Felldoh
July 9th, 2005, 12:19 AM
Not even a fight. :p Dante. He took a point-blank bullet to the head from Lady...

Badrang3
July 9th, 2005, 05:29 PM
You people just don't appreciate Westerns. :p Fine then, Dante wins. And to bat next is

http://www.piett.org/images/fettsm.jpg

Boba Fett vs Edward

http://izumi-c.musiccafe.jp/img/jacket/SVWC-7212.JPG

Cale Yin
July 9th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Ed wins. The transmutation thing. If anyone saw the episode where Ed defeated the homunculus Greed, who is called 'the ultimate shield' and is normally impenetrable, by changing his 'shield' into like carbon dust or something so he could penetrate Greed's skin and kill him. So he could totally do something like that to Boba Fett. And he also has martial arts skillz so he could dodge Boba's ummm super-star-wars-bullets-things!

I hope I'm allowed to vote. :p

Orlando The Axe911
July 14th, 2005, 06:49 AM
What happened to the final fight? I mean this is great post more!

Badrang3
July 14th, 2005, 11:23 AM
Oh geez, This completely slipped my mind. Yeah, it looks like Edward wins with the only vote.

Now get ready for

http://chronicle.augusta.com/images/headlines/041901/weakest_link_hostLR.jpg

The Weakest Link Host

vs

Gene

http://gene73.freeservers.com/OutlawStar/Gene/Gene_Smiling.jpg

Orlando The Axe911
July 14th, 2005, 12:26 PM
My vote goes to The weakest link host man she is mean and scary ontop of that!

Chosha
July 14th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Weakest Link Host! Hehe. Okay. I mean, she can even say "Who is a potato in a world of fries" pretty scarily.

Felldoh
July 14th, 2005, 10:35 PM
Gene Starwind.

Asmodeus
July 14th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Weakest link host.

Badrang3
July 16th, 2005, 11:46 AM
The Weakest Link Host wins again.

And finally

King Black Dragon. (Sorry, Asmodeus, I have no idea what this guy looks like)

vs

Darth Vader

http://www2.gascp.com/starwars/pic/MagnetsDarthVaderFullBody.jpg

Bladeswift
July 16th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Vader. If he can supposedly "beat" Godzilla, he can beat a dragon.

Chosha
July 16th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Cool. A fantasy character vs. a science fiction one. I'm going with Vader.

Badrang3
July 18th, 2005, 04:49 PM
And it's another one for Vader.

Alright, semi time.

http://stonesouprpg.us/apoc/profile/pic/dante01.jpg

Dante

vs

Edward

http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/images/content/synopsis/char-edward2.jpg

Felldoh
July 18th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Dante. If someone is gonna say something like "Oh, Ed would win 'cause he could do stuff to Dante's weapons", you gotta realize Dante is also an excellent Martial-Artist, shoot lightning and fire and fly when he transforms into a demon.

Cale Yin
July 18th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Ed has beaten worse. He beat the Crimson Alchemist, who kills someone by just touching a part of their body and exploding their head. The Crimson Alchemist also shot a sort of flame/energy/lightning. Colonel Mustang simply snaps to make an explosion where he chooses.

You know I'm always going to vote for Ed, right? ;)

Fenglaz the Cannibal
July 18th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Dante, definitely. The son of a devil can definitely beat a little magic man.

Ferahgo the Assassin
July 18th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Edward, definitely. Not only can he do amazing things with alchemy, but he is super-intelligent, too. No contest.

Orlando The Axe911
July 19th, 2005, 07:26 AM
Dante would waste ed!

Ringmaster
July 19th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Ed has beaten worse. He beat the Crimson Alchemist, who kills someone by just touching a part of their body and exploding their head. The Crimson Alchemist also shot a sort of flame/energy/lightning. Colonel Mustang simply snaps to make an explosion where he chooses.

You know I'm always going to vote for Ed, right? ;)
Of course it was a scripted battle, right? ;) Anyway I have to say Dante.

Fenglaz the Cannibal
July 19th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Hey, it's been over 24 hours! That means Dante wins, no?

Badrang3
July 19th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Yes, this does indeed mean that one Dante wins this fight. He will be facing either

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1190000/images/_1194229_anne_150.jpg

The Weakest Link Host (How on earth did she get this far?)

or

Darth Vader

http://216.127.78.103/~dutch-starwars.com/database/personen/pics/darth_vader2.jpg

Chosha
July 19th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Still sticking with Weakest Link Host. :rolleyes: :D

Fenglaz the Cannibal
July 19th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Face the host! I'm going for the host in this fight.

Bladeswift
July 19th, 2005, 08:46 PM
The Weakest Link Host (How on earth did she get this far?)
They think it's "funny" to vote for someone who would obviously never stand a chance, which is why I've stopped bothering to vote in this thread anymore.

Cale Yin
July 19th, 2005, 08:54 PM
I still vote for Ed! :p

Aubretia
July 21st, 2005, 06:16 AM
I swear that the weakest link host must be satan's bride. therefore dante's mother- so she could send him packing and cleaning his room any time.
Dante could smash darth vadar in his sleep, so that wouldn't be too interesting...
So I'll have to say waekest link host, cos a mother-son fight would be amusing.
WLH: You aren't going out until you've cleaned your room!
Dante: But mum! I was gonna go hang out with Damon...
etc. etc.

Fenglaz the Cannibal
July 21st, 2005, 08:46 PM
Haha! It's been over 24 hours! The Host wins!

Rolinko
July 21st, 2005, 09:58 PM
Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith would have, could have, and should have kicked the keister of Anne Josephine Robinson, Weakest Link Host and Queen of Mean to kingdom come, no contest, and I nominated her.
*looks at Post #114*
True but some don't like funny. I understand Bladeswift's annoyance.

Fenglaz the Cannibal
July 21st, 2005, 10:03 PM
True, but it's funnier this way.

Badrang3
July 21st, 2005, 10:39 PM
Alright, 1,2,3... iiiiiiiiittttttt'ssssssssssss Finals Time!

Having fought Garin, out gunned Clint Eastwood, and causing serious physical harm to Edward, here is...

Dante!

http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/devilmaycry3_ps2object_160_02.jpg

And facing him, having defeated Austin Powers, out doing Gene, and in some way defeating Darth Vader (I still don't get that), it's...

The Weakest Link Host!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1045000/images/_1048654_anne300.jpg

Ready and steady and... FIGHT!

Felldoh
July 22nd, 2005, 12:17 AM
Dante. Yeah... the Weakest Link Host is just a witch. :p

Fenglaz the Cannibal
July 22nd, 2005, 06:37 AM
NOW I'll be realistic. She might be able to infuriate Dante, but he's got a sword and a gun. We will attend the funeral.

Cale Yin
July 22nd, 2005, 10:31 AM
Edward/Dante. Duh, mom.

Badrang3
July 23rd, 2005, 11:23 AM
Yes, after all these long fights, the final winner is... Dante! :D Thank, you Felldoh, for entering him. And thank you all for participating in this years Random Character Fight! See you all again later! :D

Of course, I'm not really going anywhere. It sounded like a good sign off. ;)

Fenglaz the Cannibal
July 23rd, 2005, 05:33 PM
Yes, after all these long fights, the final winner is... Dante! :D Thank, you Felldoh, for entering him. And thank you all for participating in this years Random Character Fight! See you all again later! :D

Of course, I'm not really going anywhere. It sounded like a good sign off. ;)

This years? I certainly hope not. This was fun. How bout this weeks?

Chosha
July 23rd, 2005, 11:28 PM
Let's start another one! And another, and another...until we can have Tournament of Champions or somewhat like that.