PDA

View Full Version : 'The Angel's Command' Reviewed

Martin the Warrior
January 19th, 2003, 06:44 PM
Just in case anyone missed the update-- through a twist of fate, I had the opportunity to read an Advance Reading Copy of The Angel's Command. A full review with a few illustration scans (five in all) has been posted on The LP-- http://www.longpatrolclub.com/bookshelf/angelscommand.html

The review contains minimal spoilers-- only mentioning events from the first few chapters of each "book".

You guys are in for a real treat.

rowanoak
January 20th, 2003, 10:57 AM
Interesting review, I am also excited about the upcoming next review because I think it might be of a Redwall TV episode, seeing that "Triss" has been reviewed.

LadyBeelze
January 20th, 2003, 12:32 PM
hmmmmmmm interesting

Martin the Warrior
January 21st, 2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by rowanoak
Interesting review, I am also excited about the upcoming next review because I think it might be of a Redwall TV episode, seeing that "Triss" has been reviewed.

Glad you liked it.

As for the other review-- nope. I wouldn't be mysterious about an RWTV review (which, sadly, I still haven't had the time to do in recent months). This is something else entirely. ;)

Darkhood_343
January 22nd, 2003, 08:41 AM
I have no time to read it right now, but I have time to post. I looked over it a bit, and I saw some of the art, that looks interesting. I know I'm gonna read it, I mean heck, Martin gave it five stars.

rowanoak
January 22nd, 2003, 09:05 AM
This new review seems even more of a surprise now. Since it is not a Redwall TV review I have thought of a least one more possiblity, but I will not say now and just wait to see if my guess is correct.

MoonShadow
January 25th, 2003, 02:50 PM
I read the review, or at least most of it. It's interesting that they're two "books".... Well, I'm looking foward to it. Maybe we'll have a book report assigned around that time and I can read that for school instead of reading a book I end up hating....

Martin the Warrior
January 25th, 2003, 07:43 PM
Well, granted, all Redwall books and Castaways were divided into three "books". The difference with TAC is the self-contained nature of the two halves, rather than being sections of one story.