PDA

View Full Version : You know your obbsessed with Redwall when.....#3

Asmodeus
July 9th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Alright
I wrote these out on my own. Please tell me if you liked them or not.

You dress only in clothes that are "Redwallian."(no fur etc.)

If your in a fight at school you yell logalogalog if your smaller then your enemy, Euiliaaaaaa if your bigger then your enemy, and Redwalllllll if your the same size as your enemy.

Whenever you see the president on TV you say "Why doesn't a badger rule anymore?" or "How come he gets to lead us, he dosen't even have the blackstone!"

You forge your own sword,identical to Martin's,complete with ruby(red pommel stone), leather grip, and etchings.

Your proud when "vermin" run away from you with your sword(see above).

You capitalize every thing to do with Redwall("C'mon Mom, the only reason I got a F is that my english teacher said that shrew,sword,rat,forge etc. weren't capitalized!"

Almost nobody(except Brian Jacques) can understand you because you speak either A)mole B)hare C)sparrow D)falcon or E)dibbun.

When you get a job at the police station you strut around saying"I AM THE LAW!"

You dig a hole, put water in it, and put a fish in it. Then you force toads into it yelling"LOGALOGALOGALOGALOG."

When they jump out and you have to force them back in again you say "I wish that pike'd get hugary soon."

You capture a "team" of moles name one Foremole and let them run around the house(your mom's pretty unhappy about this, but she's used to you doing stuff like this.

You days locked in your room trying to get through the redwall series for 16th time( "Only that many times?" ,your dad says sarcasticly, "Yes" you reply, shamefully looking down at the floor. )

Lastly, you call every drink that's...
...yellow-Peach Cordial
...red-Strawberry Fizz
...green-Apple Cordial
...brown-October Ale
...blue-Streamwater
...purple-Elderberry Wine

Folgrimeo
July 10th, 2005, 12:31 AM
When you get a job at the police station you strut around saying"I AM THE LAW!"
:lol: I'd love to see someone actually do that, or furthermore, see someone who gets the joke. The Warden was one of my favorite parts from Martin the Warrior, and I never get tired of that joke.

Asmodeus
July 10th, 2005, 01:53 PM
if your in a fight at school you yell logalogalog if your smaller then your enemy, Euiliaaaaaa if your bigger then your enemy, and Redwalllllll if your the same size as your enemy.

if your in a fight at school you yell logalogalog(think of a shrew compaired to a mouse)if your smaller then your enemy, Euiliaaaaaa(a badger compaired to a mouse) if your bigger then your enemy, and Redwalllllll(mouse compaired to mouse) if your the same size as your enemy.

Asmodeus
July 15th, 2005, 10:51 PM
is anyone gona reply or does no one think its funny...

tammo_360
July 23rd, 2005, 05:27 PM
dude u got to make more they are so funny im rolling over just reading them right now.
__________________________________________________ _______________ :hon:
If your in a fight at school you yell logalogalog if your smaller then your enemy, Euiliaaaaaa if your bigger then your enemy, and Redwalllllll if your the same size as your enemy. :hon:

Tideshaw
July 28th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Almost nobody(except Brian Jacques) can understand you because you speak either A)mole B)hare C)sparrow D)falcon or E)dibbun.

Sometimes when I talk to myself I end up talking like a hare, and my family tells me not to mumble.

Orlando The Axe911
July 29th, 2005, 03:04 PM
:lol: This was hillarious. Please write more! Man I have to remeber the next time I'm in school fighting someone I have to shout LOGALOGALOG! Becasue I'm shorter then everybody else.

Curunen
July 29th, 2005, 03:47 PM

Sometimes when I talk to myself I end up talking like a hare, and my family tells me not to mumble.

Yup I love Hares. I try and Harespeak a lot of the time, but occasionally lapse out of it :( .
Oh well, twill soon be ingrained in there :D