PDA

View Full Version : LOST season two therioes.

Orlando The Axe911
July 29th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Hello I know this may have already been talked about but what do you think will happen in season two and what the heck is in the hatch!
Here are my therioes.
Shannon will die. Please JJ Abrahams Please kill here.
Sayaid will make up with Shannon.
Sawyer and the others on the boat will swim back after The boat is blown up by the others.
The hatch will contain the monster and somebody that opens it will die. Please not Hurley please not Hurley.
Charlie and Claire will finally kiss.

Baby Rollo
July 29th, 2005, 04:58 PM
I stopped caring about Lost when the storyline got plain silly and the show was going nowhere.

Goddess of Darkness
July 29th, 2005, 05:25 PM
It was very poorly written, but for a while I watched it anyway, 'cause I got kinda sucked into it...then I started missing it, and realized I didn't really care. I'll stick with House, thank you very much. :D

By the way, I'm not trying to insult people that love it. I can see how it can be incredibly enjoyable, I'm just saying I don't really mind if I miss it...

Orlando The Axe911
July 29th, 2005, 06:44 PM
That's ok as long as don't completely call it the worst show on tv becasue it's not the worst would be probaly the princes of mailubu it was pretty dumb.

Cheesethief
July 30th, 2005, 11:44 AM
That's the one with people on the island, right? The adverts are awful.

As for worst show, on British TV it would have to be Big Brother. Excruciating mental torment.

Chelki Sureshot
July 30th, 2005, 06:47 PM
I love LOST! I caught the first season finale, and even though I had no idea what was going on, I was hooked. Yes, it can get rediculous at some times, but with all the stupid reality TV shows out there we've got to take what we can get. That would be great in Claire and Charlie kissed, even though I don't like Claire that much. Of COURSE Sayid and Shannon are going to make up; they're totally made for eachother. It would be awful if Shannon died. She adds a lot of character to the show. I wouldn't mind if Locke died; if Hurley died I would probably stop watching the show. The director or some executive guy said that Sawyer wouldn't die, so that's good news. How far out from the island are they? Anyway, I an't wait for it to start, only Mom says I probably can't watch it during the school year because of homework and all that.