PDA

View Full Version : Redwall.org Pre-order Drawing

LordTBT
August 18th, 2005, 01:36 AM
From Redwall.org:

All customers who pre-order both HIGH RHULAIN and THE REDWALL COOKBOOK via Redwall La Dita online book shop will be entered into a draw. Fifteen names will be picked at random and the lucky winners will receive a beautiful REDWALL COOKBOOK APRON. These aprons have been produced by Penguin publishers as a promotional gift and are not for sale. The winners surnames and postal region will be displayed on the Redwall News page on publication day 20th September 2005.

Dan
August 18th, 2005, 01:50 AM
The winners surnames and postal region will be displayed on the Redwall News page on publication day 20th September 2005.

Should read, "The winners surnames, postal region, and credit card number will be displayed..."

Heh, just kidding.

And, if my name is actually drawn, I won't feel that special. People will read my name and be like, "I don't know you, but I'm jealous because my name isn't on there." Ohhh the irony.

Because, people will do the same thing... to their name? Never mind. c_c;

Let the young ones dream.

Cheesethief
August 18th, 2005, 09:30 AM
That's actually exactly what La Dita should be doing. I actually might pre-order now.
...Well, maybe.

Lonna Bowstripe
August 18th, 2005, 01:02 PM
OMG it's a ruddy APRON!! Of course I need an APRON, of all things! :eek:

Still, I saw that yesterday. But does that mean you need to order both, or just one or the other?

Dan
August 18th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Of course I need an APRON, of all things!

No no no no no. It's not just a stringed white apron. It's a Redwall Cookbook apron. You can not get any more phat than that. I mean, how many people could say they got a Redwall Cookbook Apron? I mean, oh snap!

Chesk Otter
August 19th, 2005, 09:49 PM
Nope. Have not. Although, I think I may because I'll probably be getting both books anyway. Especially the Cookbook. Delicious recipes combined with Christopher Denise art.